McCain the "Aristotle"

XCALIDEM

Brilliant move by John McCain today by choosing a good looking, very eloquent lady as his VP!! Who would've thought this,no one saw it coming.

Can you say: Hillary's people here I come!!!!

This really puts a stop to all the hooplah from Obama's speech from last night.

All the news channels are talking about this and not the 80k people who showed for a free concert @ Invesco Field last night.

This is a well orchestrated move on McCain's part...

The Obama camp is responding by saying; that she lacks experience and that she's never held a position in Washington. SO WHAT! Bill Clinton didn't have any experience in Washington and he did great. After all, she's not the one on top of the ticket....:cool:

Werbung:
Brilliant move by John McCain today by choosing a good looking, very eloquent lady as his VP!! Who would've thought this,no one saw it coming.

Can you say: Hillary's people here I come!!!!

This really puts a stop to all the hooplah from Obama's speech from last night.

All the news channels are talking about this and not the 80k people who showed for a free concert @ Invesco Field last night.

This is a well orchestrated move on McCain's part...

The Obama camp is responding by saying; that she lacks experience and that she's never held a position in Washington. SO WHAT! Bill Clinton didn't have any experience in Washington and he did great. After all, she's not the one on top of the ticket....:cool:

Just to be clear... when you say calidem411 what you really mean is...

I'm in the let's talk bad about our own Party, our Great CONVENTION, EXCELLENT SPEAKERS, and the RAVE REVIEWS... right?:D

I'm in the let's talk bad about our own Party, our Great CONVENTION, EXCELLENT SPEAKERS, and the RAVE REVIEWS... right?:D

I am a dem, but I sure won't vote for Mr. I'll tell you what you wanna hear" just give me the damm vote.

Obama has been shifting on every issue and he lacks experience. Iwon'tvote for that guy....

Werbung:

Your speakers were loud mouths spewing demogoguery-for-uniformed-morons, your convention looked SILLY with it's faux gameshow podium and 1980s background music, and the rave reviews were from the lib media ONLY. :D

Back