McCain unsure how many houses he owns

Popeye

So the old man doesn't quite remember how many houses he and the beer heiress own? Nice problem, but what is the reason for it? His Alzheimers again? Too many houses? More likely he's a rich elitist, remember he claimed at the faith forum that one didn't become rich until you had $5 million. I guess that means other millionaires in the 1-4 million dollar range are considered middle class in McCain's world.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said in an interview Wednesday that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own.

"I think — I'll have my staff get to you," McCain told Politico in Las Cruces, N.M. "It's condominiums where — I'll have them get to you."

The correct answer is at least four, located in Arizona, California and Virginia, according to his staff. Newsweek estimated this summer that the couple owns at least seven properties.

Twice in the past two weeks, those Democrats have focused on McCain’s houses.

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) told Politico’s Ben Smith that it was McCain “who wears $500 shoes, has six houses and comes from one of the richest families in his state."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12685.html

Werbung:
So the old man doesn't quite remember how many houses he and the beer heiress own? Nice problem, but what is the reason for it? His Alzheimers again? Too many houses? More likely he's a rich elitist, remember he claimed at the faith forum that one didn't become rich until you had $5 million. I guess that means other millionaires in the 1-4 million dollar range are considered middle class in McCain's world.

could it be that he was telling the truth
That he and his wife keep $$ seperate?
She could have much more than he is
Aware of. Nah he must have either
Been lying or he is just too old.

It's still better than Obama thinking he
Went to 57 states with one to go, or thinking
The great lakes were in 0regon or thinking
They spoke Arabic in Afganistan or....

could it be that he was telling the truth
That he and his wife keep $$ seperate?
She could have much more than he is
Aware of. Nah he must have either
Been lying or he is just too old.

It's still better than Obama thinking he
Went to 57 states with one to go, or thinking
The great lakes were in 0regon or thinking
They spoke Arabic in Afganistan or....

Or McCain not knowing the difference between Sunni and Shiite, or thinking Putin is the president of Germany, or that Czechoslovakia still exists, or one that will live in infamy......"we should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies."

Like his politics or not, McCain is an old 71 and therefore subject to the loss of cognitive function that goes along with attaining that age. In other words, he's a senile old man.

Here's an ad already put out about McCain and his houses:

Or McCain not knowing the difference between Sunni and Shiite, or thinking Putin is the president of Germany, or that Czechoslovakia still exists, or one that will live in infamy......"we should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies."

Like his politics or not, McCain is an old 71 and therefore subject to the loss of cognitive function that goes along with attaining that age. In other words, he's a senile old man.

Here's an ad already put out about McCain and his houses:

I think that putting out that ad was pretty stupid on Obama's
Part. If I were 0bama the last thing I would want to
Talk about is houses. That is just going to re open the
Tony Rezco shady house deal and the shady property deal
And his friend and fellow del chris dodd's shady country wide sweetheart
Deal

He should stick to the issues, there are way
More things to attack 0bama on if you leave
The issues for personal attacks

As their candidate slides in the polls, the Obamabots get more desperate in their quest for new defamations, the only thing they have. McCain's uncertainty was based on his not keeping micro-account of his wife's investment properties, nothing more. Time for you to slither back to the Huffington Post and troll for more garbage. ;)

As much as I love to point it out when old McBush does the feeble minded stuff I'm going on a different direction with this particular one.

On this one it's definitely the elitist thing. And I mean that in the context that they have soooo much that they can't keep it straight without looking it up in their massive financial records.

This is the mindset that McBush would bring to the Presidency. No connection whatsoever with the struggles of the working man & woman and their families along with his "war solves all conflicts" POW mindset.

It's not a pretty picture folks!

As much as I love to point it out when old McBush does the feeble minded stuff I'm going on a different direction with this particular one.

On this one it's definitely the elitist thing. And I mean that in the context that they have soooo much that they can't keep it straight without looking it up in their massive financial records.

This is the mindset that McBush would bring to the Presidency. No connection whatsoever with the struggles of the working man & woman and their families along with his "war solves all conflicts" POW mindset.

It's not a pretty picture folks!

Yeah, as opposed to a guy living in a million dollar house he got with the help of a convicted felon, and who thinks working class people (who didn't cruise through life on "affirmative action") "cling" to their guns and religion because they're unemployed. Tell me all about the "elitist thing". :D

Obama was just flat stupid to try and make an issue out of this. All day long all the talking heads could talk about was Tony Rezco and Obamas million dollar mansion, his 4 million he made last year alone, the fact that he doesnt give money to charity except for last year when he was running for president, and even then it was to his racist church, he private hawiaan island vacation blah blah blha,

Obama was just flat stupid to try and make an issue out of this!

Obama was just flat stupid to try and make an issue out of this!

......not only that but this election campaign is deteriorating into farce!

The election for the leader of the world's superpower turns into this.......now I know how Bush was elected ............jeeez.......why not just forgo all the election garbage and have Jerry Springer do a Friday Night Special Election Phone-In with special guest star Pastor Rick Warren (woooop woooop) and announce the results on a Saturday Springer Special Election Show....

Phone 0900 555 0001 OBAMA
Phone 0900 555 0002 McCain

($1.50 per min. call charge all proceeds to go to shoring up the economy)

Obama grabs hold of such petty nonsense... as proof of his "Politics of Change".

Just like his bots... Say anything to avoid discussing the specifics of the disastrous Obama policies.

The only "disastrous" policies are those of McCain. What does he offer us? Four more years similar to the last eight. Great, more wars, free rein to environmental rapists, the economy in the crapper, a debt over 9 trillion ....no thanks. McCain=Bush and Bush HAS been a disaster.

The only "disastrous" policies are those of McCain. What does he offer us?

more lies, and exagerations. Even his fellow POW won't vote for him. Says he (McCain) exaggerates his pow "experience" has a short temper (a disposition that is totally undesirable in a leader.........let alone one of a nation with WMD )

The only "disastrous" policies are those of McCain. What does he offer us? Four more years similar to the last eight. Great, more wars, free rein to environmental rapists, the economy in the crapper, a debt over 9 trillion ....no thanks. McCain=Bush and Bush HAS been a disaster.

You haven't even convinced me you have the slightest idea of Obama's policies... And I'm supposed to believe you have a clue about McCains? Pahleeze.... :rolleyes: Anytime you want to talk policy, I'm STILL waiting.

More Wars? Obama wants to invade an Ally.

Environmental Rapists? McCain plans to pass oppressive GW legislation and "raise environmental standards" (through Taxes) to impossible levels.... Just like Obama.

Economy? You have repeatedly failed to explain - that means more than just posting talking points - how Obama's policies will do anything other than further wreck our economy.... It takes just simple math understand why Obama's policies are disastrous.

$9 Trillion debt bothers you? Then why would you EVER vote for Obama? Additional 1 Trillion in Gov spending is what he has proposed for his administration... add to that another TRILLION that he plans to give away to other countries... even with all his extensive Tax proposals going as planned, our debt will continue to grow to record levels because the numbers DONT match.... we still get HUGE deficits.

You get an A for effort. :)

Yeah, as opposed to a guy living in a million dollar house he got with the help of a convicted felon, and who thinks working class people (who didn't cruise through life on "affirmative action") "cling" to their guns and religion because they're unemployed. Tell me all about the "elitist thing". :D

I think the Obama story is pretty clear. Worked his way up from nothing with only hard work and phenomenal grades... nothing was ever given to him. He outworked, out studied, out performed.

Did absolutely nothing illegal, unmoral or unethical in buying his home for himself, his lovely wife and his two beautiful little girls.

He will make an outstanding President... and he'll always know how many houses he has.

Pretty soon it will be: Owns one in Chicago... resides in another with family big White House on Pennsylvania Ave.
:)

Werbung:
I think the Obama story is pretty clear. Worked his way up from nothing with only hard work and phenomenal grades... nothing was ever given to him. He outworked, out studied, out performed.
Its not necessary that you argue against Race based Affirmative Action but your making a fine case so far...
Did absolutely nothing illegal, unmoral or unethical in buying his home for himself, his lovely wife and his two beautiful little girls.
Tony Rezco... :rolleyes:

He will make an outstanding President... and he'll always know how many houses he has.
Cuz thats important... On the other hand, knowing how many states are in the United States is trivial. :rolleyes:
Pretty soon it will be: Owns one in Chicago... resides in another with family big White House on Pennsylvania Ave.
Owns one in Chigaco... resides in a federal penitentiary for purgery resulting in the investigation of his Campaign donations. :)

Back