McCain v Trump and the ‘bone spur’ deferments debacle

The Scotsman

Is this such an issue for Americans? If you love a good war then join up.... have fun.... go kill gooks or whatever you call them now! But does it make a good leader.... jeeez even our Queen was in uniform but so what?
Of all the issues that are facing the US are McCain and Trump banging on about something that is just totally irrelevent now?

Werbung:
Bone spurs can be painful depending on where they are
ah bollox to that.... why not just come out and say it like it was.... well folks the options were
a) go out to some place where its a gazzillon degress in the shade, where your clothes rot as soon as you put them on and get shot at without really knowing why you're there or
b) stay at home, drink a cold beer whilst watching the Packers try and explain why they got beat again and make some cash!
....errrrmmm... know which one I'd take!

Well I hope you don't get any. Mine is on the rear facing side of my heel, shaped like a bison horn pointed down. Did some nasty stuff to my Achilles.
But yes lots of guys were looking for defferals.

Well I hope you don't get any. Mine is on the rear facing side of my heel, shaped like a bison horn pointed down. Did some nasty stuff to my Achilles.
But yes lots of guys were looking for defferals.

Then why won't Trump produce any records of bone spurs, or the removal of them?

Do you play sports with your bone spurs?

Werbung:
Back