McCain voted with Bush

randyjohnson

John McCain has voted with President Bush over ninety percent of the time. He voted with Bush higher than most of his colleagues. Since he voted with Bush that much, that means that he'll run this country just like Bush has.

Bush spends ten billion a month in Iraq while our own economy struggles and McCain plans to do the same. Do you want your tax dollars to be used to continue funding the war? No, I don't think you do. Our economy stinks and we can't afford another four years of this.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
John McCain has voted with President Bush over ninety percent of the time. He voted with Bush higher than most of his colleagues. Since he voted with Bush that much, that means that he'll run this country just like Bush has.

Bush spends ten billion a month in Iraq while our own economy struggles and McCain plans to do the same. Do you want your tax dollars to be used to continue funding the war? No, I don't think you do. Our economy stinks and we can't afford another four years of this.

Obama votes with Democrats 97% of the time. That means he will run the country like a Democrat (ie Carter).

Your logic is terrible.

What we cannot afford is the 300 billion (yes billion) in additional (meaning on top of Bush) that Obama has already proposed on the campaign trail.

For the record, the tax levels he advocates generated only right around 300 billion over a 5 year period. It appears he is a bit short.

Good. I want someone who will run the country more like Bush has, and less like the democrats have.

Obama votes with Democrats 97% of the time. That means he will run the country like a Democrat (ie Carter).

Your logic is terrible.

What we cannot afford is the 300 billion (yes billion) in additional (meaning on top of Bush) that Obama has already proposed on the campaign trail.

For the record, the tax levels he advocates generated only right around 300 billion over a 5 year period. It appears he is a bit short.

what we can't afford is a president with Robin Hood mentality... You will see this country being run to the ground as most of our major companies will leave the country

Werbung:
Back