1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

McCain Voters Only

Discussion in 'Polls' started by GenSeneca, Oct 21, 2008.

?

How did McCain's decision to pick Palin as VP affect your decision to vote for McCain

1. I'm voting McCain because of Palin

35.7%
  2. I'm NOT voting McCain because of Palin

14.3%
  3. I would have vote for McCain regardless

50.0%
  1. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

How did McCain's decision to pick Palin as VP affect your decision to vote for McCain?

2. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Palin did not effect my choice. Obama sealed the deal for me.

3. TruthAboveAll

TruthAboveAll Active Member

I'm with BR, Obama sealed it for me too. So as the only practical option, I was going to vote for him.

That said, if he had selected a liberal VP, I might NOT have voted for him. Regardless of the torches and pitchforks pursuing her, I'm pleased with Palin. IF I hadn't voted for him, I may have cast a protest vote with Barr, or just not voted. No way would I vote for BO.

4. Mr. Carpenter

Mr. Carpenter New Member

I'm simply holding my nose, AGAIN, voting for the lesser of the two optional evils, AGAIN, just like in every election since 1988.

5. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I might have voted Bob Barr if Palin didnt kick in, it would depend on if Obama was close in Oregon but because of Palin It was a done deal and because of Palin I sent 50 dollars to the campaign and I also spent another 50 dollars for tshirts bumper stickers and stuff.

6. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Palin is a person who rose in the world through her own efforts, as opposed to Obama's free ride through life via "affirmative action".

And why does it seem sometimes that nobody grasps this - the completely unqualified person on the dem ticket is running for PRESIDENT; Palin, who at least has had executive experience as governor of a state - is running for VICE PRESIDENT -which is of more consequence???!

Does anyone remember Bubba Clinton? The former governor of a the backwater state of Arkansas.

Does anyone remember Jimmy Carter? The former governor of the "great" state of Georgia.

Did anyone ever give THOSE guys lib media "gotcha" quizzes like Palin got?

If the unprecedented treatment and criticism of palin were applied to those two yokels, they'd have flunked.

7. Pandora

who voted that they are not voting for mccain because of palin? and who are you going to vote for now ?

8. CONSERVERATIVETOO

CONSERVERATIVETOO New Member

After watching McCain demand AMNESTY for ILLEGALS I swore I would NEVER vote for him.I decided to vote for BOB BARR . Obama was out of the question since he harbors terrorist feelllings about America and is UNTRUSTWORTHY. BUT when Gov . Palin became McCain's running mate I was thrilled and switched my vote to McCain/Palin. I voted last week in early voting! Hopefully AMERICANS will see through the very dangerous anti-American views that Obama has concering our CONSTITUTION!!!PLEASE CHECK him out! Our radical leftist news madia will never do it!THINK!

9. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

Frolicking Dino... She said she was on the fence until McCain picked Palin, thats when she went to the Obama camp.

10. Pandora

ah and she is a nice lady too. I like her a lot, I hope she stays in the forum