McCainisms....too funny!!

Cookie Parker

"That's not too important. What's important is the casualties." --on when U.S. troops will return from Iraq, "Today," NBC, June 11, 2008

"I will veto every single beer, um, bill with earmarks." --speaking at the National Small Business Summit, Washington, D.C., June 10, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"Well, basically, it's a Google." --on how he's conducting his VP search, Richmond, Virginia, June 9, 2008

"We should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies." --Kenner, Louisiana, June 3, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"I'm glad to have his endorsement. I condemn remarks that are, in any way, viewed as anti-anything. And thanks for asking." --after being asked by George Stephanopoulos about receiving the endorsement of Evangelical pastor Rev. John Hagee, who has made a number of controversial remarks, including calling Catholicism "The Great Whore" and blaming Hurricane Katrina on gays

"Make it a hundred...That would be fine with me." -to a questioner who asked if he supported President Bush's vision for keeping U.S. troops in Iraq for 50 years

"I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

"Well, it's common knowledge and has been reported in the media that Al Qaeda is going back into Iran and receiving training and are coming back into Iraq from Iran. That's well known. And it's unfortunate." -before correcting himself by saying Iran was training "extremists," not Al Qaeda (Watch video clip)

"I will conduct a respectful debate. Now, it will be dispirited -- it will be spirited -- because there are stark differences. I am a proud conservative, liberal Republica-- conservative Republican...Hello? Easy there." (Watch video clip)

Werbung:
"That's not too important. What's important is the casualties." --on when U.S. troops will return from Iraq, "Today," NBC, June 11, 2008

"I will veto every single beer, um, bill with earmarks." --speaking at the National Small Business Summit, Washington, D.C., June 10, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"Well, basically, it's a Google." --on how he's conducting his VP search, Richmond, Virginia, June 9, 2008

"We should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies." --Kenner, Louisiana, June 3, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"I'm glad to have his endorsement. I condemn remarks that are, in any way, viewed as anti-anything. And thanks for asking." --after being asked by George Stephanopoulos about receiving the endorsement of Evangelical pastor Rev. John Hagee, who has made a number of controversial remarks, including calling Catholicism "The Great Whore" and blaming Hurricane Katrina on gays

"Make it a hundred...That would be fine with me." -to a questioner who asked if he supported President Bush's vision for keeping U.S. troops in Iraq for 50 years

"I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

"Well, it's common knowledge and has been reported in the media that Al Qaeda is going back into Iran and receiving training and are coming back into Iraq from Iran. That's well known. And it's unfortunate." -before correcting himself by saying Iran was training "extremists," not Al Qaeda (Watch video clip)

"I will conduct a respectful debate. Now, it will be dispirited -- it will be spirited -- because there are stark differences. I am a proud conservative, liberal Republica-- conservative Republican...Hello? Easy there." (Watch video clip)

Those are GREAT!!!

The old guy just has a lot of problems. Not the least of which is that big blow hole on the back of his neck from being a big old bottle nosed dolphin... FLIPPER! FLIPPER! I seriously believe he's now officially against every single thing he was for (and vice versa) from his last failed attempt to be President

No wonder he's down 15 points to Obama in the latest Newsweek poll and even being beat in Pennsylvania, Ohio AND EVEN Florida!

Those are GREAT!!!

The old guy just has a lot of problems. Not the least of which is that big blow hole on the back of his neck from being a big old bottle nosed dolphin... FLIPPER! FLIPPER! I seriously believe he's now officially against every single thing he was for (and vice versa) from his last failed attempt to be President

No wonder he's down 15 points to Obama in the latest Newsweek poll and even being beat in Pennsylvania, Ohio AND EVEN Florida!

I saw that Newsweek poll, thought about posting it. Anyway, here are some of the numbers:

Obama-51%
McCain-36%

Women

Obama-54%
McCain-33%

Clinton voters

Obama-69%
McCain-18%

I saw that Newsweek poll, thought about posting it. Anyway, here are some of the numbers:

Obama-51%
McCain-36%

Women

Obama-54%
McCain-33%

Clinton voters

Obama-69%
McCain-18%

As usual great job Popeye... always the numbers KING! :D

Werbung:
Back