McCain's great accomplishment

Talk2TheHead

Listening to his rallies, the only great accomplishment from Sen. John McCain is being held captive in a North Vietnamese prisoncamp for like 6 years.
Tell me, how does 6 years of torture makes McCain a better president then someone else? I'm really curious.
Hell, u guys should meet my parents. They put me through at least 15 years of mental and fysical torture. Does that make me 2,5 times better a president then McSame?

Werbung:
.... I'm curious.....you are of the oppinion that capture by the North Vietnamese is McCain's sole political accomplishment? Interesting..... from what I can establish Mr. Obama's accomplishments seem to be even less!

McCain has 20 years of time in the Senate. He has actually voted for or against bills! AMAZING. obama doesn't do that much. He votes "PRESENT". What a weenie politician. It's the best way to HIDE what you do and don't believe in!!!

I thought I remembered seeing that Obama had voted in Congress.

Are you peddling misinformation Unite?

Werbung:
No. Check his record while in IL. Have you not seen that record? If you aren't capable of finding it yourself, ask me and I'll find it for you and post it.

Let me know...

Don't overlook the fact that obama has not been on the Hill very long.

According to the Washington Post...

"Barack Obama has missed 303 votes (46.3%) during the current Congress"

Back