McCain's health records must be released

Popeye

No, I'm not talking about last May... when a small group of selected reporters were allowed to review 1,173 pages of McCain’s medical records that covered only the last eight years, were allowed only three hours to do so and were not allowed to make copies.

I'm talking about ALL of his records..here is a video explaining what McCain released and the severity of his disease. He takes numerous drugs, and was a heavy smoker for 25 years.

Werbung:
Standard leftwing bald-faced lies, distortions, and defamations - your stock in trade. Do you think anyone here is going to be impressed by this slur job? :D

I want Obamas medical records released. He released one page and that is it. Nothing about his smoking in the one page report. He is still smoking, how bad off are his lungs. He has had at least two homosexual partners and no HIV test. I want him tested and I want the results known.

and I want to know how many cigarettes he smokes a day and what brand. I want to know the REAL last time he did crack cocain and does he pop pills.

I want Obamas medical records released. He released one page and that is it. Nothing about his smoking in the one page report. He is still smoking, how bad off are his lungs. He has had at least two homosexual partners and no HIV test. I want him tested and I want the results known.

and I want to know how many cigarettes he smokes a day and what brand. I want to know the REAL last time he did crack cocain and does he pop pills.

Maybe he can produce them when Obama produces a birth certificate. :rolleyes:

Maybe he can produce them when Obama produces a birth certificate. :rolleyes:

That will be a cold day in hell. Did you know there is a law suite to keep him off the ballot in Michigan because he has not released his birth certificate?

He also has not released his selective service record, passport records. He did go to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport in college but his American passport has not been released.

One page of medical records is all he has released, if there is going to be a fit pitched about McCain’s records then I want to see that HIV test, I want to know about the smoking and crack and I want to see the birth certificate!

Standard leftwing bald-faced lies, distortions, and defamations - your stock in trade. Do you think anyone here is going to be impressed by this slur job? :D

Is McCain concealing medical records?

By ARI MELBER | 9/25/08 9:39 AM EDT Text Size:

John McCain, like everyone else, will die someday.

Unlike the rest of us, however, he could die in the White House, where he would be 80 at the end of two terms. So it’s rather surprising that as the general election hits the homestretch, the McCain campaign has effectively squashed efforts by journalists, medical experts and the political class to fully examine his medical records.

The most recent review of McCain’s records cannot be described as independent or thorough. In May, the campaign gave a limited group of reporters only three hours to review thousands of documents. Aside from the time limit, the selected reporters were “ensconced” in a cone of silence, as CNN reported. The campaign banned the use of cell phones or e-mail for journalists, who might have consulted with experts while assessing the medical information. It’s not clear why so many news outlets consented to such terms.

A little access went a long way for the McCain campaign.

The cone of silence document review spawned articles reporting that McCain was not only healthy but also “cancer-free,” as The Boston Globe put it. Reporters who reviewed the records and testimonials from his doctors also indicated that McCain’s cancer, thankfully, had not recurred since a melanoma operation in 2002.

However, there were also diverging accounts of how long McCain had been cancer-free. The AP reported that he “had an early-stage squamous cell carcinoma, an easily cured skin cancer, removed” in February.

Some independent doctors say that even if McCain is perfectly healthy, the three-hour cone of silence review was insufficient.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0908/13856.html

------

politico is a right wing site
s o r r y

Unlike the rest of us, however, he could die in the White House, where he would be 80 at the end of two terms.

Tell the dimwit who wrote that that McCain has already promised to serve for only one term - long ago. :rolleyes: As for the so-called AP story about cancer being removed in February - that's just one more turd in the leftwing blog sewage river of disinformation - there's not a bit of truth in it - just like most anti-McCain lies and distortions.

Werbung:
While we're at it, we should make sure to have them publicize which brand of underwear they prefer. Wouldn't want a president who wears abrasive underpants, would we? He might shift uncomfortably at the wrong time during delicate negotiations with Russia and we'd all wind up nuked.

Here's a little anecdote for you:

In the midst of the fight for repeal of free silver coinage in 1893, Cleveland's doctor found a small ulcerated sore on the left surface of Cleveland's hard palate. Initial biopsies were inconclusive; later the samples were proven to be a malignant cancer. Because of the financial depression of the country, Cleveland decided to have surgery performed in secrecy to avoid further market panic.[173] The surgery occurred on July 1, to give Cleveland time to make a full recovery in time for the upcoming Congressional session.[174]

Under the guise of a vacation cruise, Cleveland and his surgeon, Dr. Joseph Bryant, left for New York. The surgeons operated aboard the yacht Oneida as it sailed off Long Island.[175] The surgery was conducted through the President's mouth, to avoid any scars or other signs of surgery.[176] The team, sedating Cleveland with nitrous oxide and ether, successfully removed parts of his upper left jaw and hard palate.[176] The size of the tumor and the extent of the operation left Cleveland's mouth disfigured.[177] During another surgery, an orthodontist fitted Cleveland with a hard rubber prosthesis that corrected his speech and restored his appearance.[177]

A cover story about the removal of two bad teeth kept the suspicious press placated.[178] Even when a newspaper story appeared giving details of the actual operation, the participating surgeons discounted the severity of what transpired during Cleveland's vacation.[177] In 1917, one of the surgeons present on the Oneida, Dr. William W. Keen, wrote an article detailing the operation.[179]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Cleveland#Cancer

I read it for the first time in Secret Lives of the US Presidents, so I'm reasonably sure that story is accurate. The moral of this story, kids, is that overt attention to the health of a Presidential candidate gets you nowhere - Grover Cleveland managed to have extremely dangerous surgery in the middle of his second term without people even noticing, whereas tough-as-nails Zachary Taylor was probably killed by a bad batch of cherries.

Back