"Me and Mrs. Palin"

Popeye

In the October issue of Vanity Fair, Levi Johnston tells all, or at least some, of what went on in the Palin household prior to and after the election.

Here are some excerpts:

The Palin house was much different from what many people expect of a normal family, even before she was nominated for vice president. There wasn’t much parenting in that house. Sarah doesn’t cook, Todd doesn’t cook—the kids would do it all themselves: cook, clean, do the laundry, and get ready for school. Most of the time Bristol would help her youngest sister with her homework, and I’d barbecue chicken or steak on the grill.

What? There "wasn't much parenting" in the Palin household?...who would have thought? I mean, doesn't every home have teenagers running rampant, using drugs, and having unprotected sex resulting in an underage pregnancy? Quite the parenting role models Sarah and Todd are.

Sarah told me she had a great idea: we would keep it a secret—nobody would know that Bristol was pregnant. She told me that once Bristol had the baby she and Todd would adopt him. That way, she said, Bristol and I didn’t have to worry about anything. Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging—she wouldn’t give up. She would say, “So, are you gonna let me adopt him?” We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn’t want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid.

Sarah wanted to keep Bristol's pregnancy secret?..Tell us something we didn't know Levi. You and Bristol made the right decision in not allowing Sarah and Todd to adopt your baby...obviously, parenting skills are something the Palins are not very adept at. Furthering their own careers at other people's expense...now that's a different story.

Lets go on to after Palin's crushing defeat:

Sarah was sad for a while. She walked around the house pouting. I had assumed she was going to go back to her job as governor, but a week or two after she got back she started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make “triple the money.” It was, to her, “not as hard.” She would blatantly say, “I want to just take this money and quit being governor.” She started to say it frequently, but she didn’t know how to do it. When she came home from work, it seemed like she was more and more stressed out.

You mean to say Palin quit on the people of Alaska in order to make money? Well, this has always been one of the prevailing theories...Sarah is a typical Republican, so the greed is no surprise, but now she's looked upon as a quitter. That, and her seeming lack of intelligence, make her, in the minds of most Americans, unfit for public office.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2009/09/levi-johnston.html

Werbung:
Here we go again. Attacking Palin. Usually, attacking someone is admitting they are a threat. So Sarah Palin, must be a huge threat to the Democrats, because they attack whenever they can.

I bet you if Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi was attacked that viciously by members of the press.... the ACLU would have come to her defense.

Did you stop to think that maybe she wanted to stop the "bogus" lawsuits that was bankrupting her.

"Here we go again. Attacking Palin. Usually, attacking someone is admitting they are a threat."

Wow, you finally got something right. She is a threat, a threat to America if anyone that unqualified ever got elected to a national office. That doesn't even take in to account the danger of having someone that fast and loose with the truth on the national scene.

She's absolutely no threat to Democrats. But as an observation, as long as Sarah Palin lurks around as the darling of the Republican Party, she only serves to remind everyone why Republicans got trounced in the last two national elections. That's the best you got?

I love this thread, its very cute

I actually like the woman but I never really think about her until someone on the left posts about her and that seems to be pretty often.

If you really want her to go away, then stop talking about her, thinking about her and posting about her.

Why would a Democrat want her to go away? Since she's one of the prominent leaders of Republican Party, it's always great when a national publication reveals even more about how unqualified she is, how hypocritcal she is, how she makes up lies, how she's a bad mother. On and on.

Sarah Palin is the gift that keeps on giving.

Why would a Democrat want her to go away? Since she's one of the prominent leaders of Republican Party, it's always great when a national publication reveals even more about how unqualified she is, how hypocritcal she is, how she makes up lies, how she's a bad mother. On and on.

She is far from a bad mother and you can keep doing what you are doing but all you are doing is making normal people like her more. Normal people do not like it when others are attacked without reason. No one would have given a flip about Joe the Plumber till the left attacked him as though he were osama ben laden. Then the normal people backed Joe, had the left just ignored Joe it would have been a non story the next day.

Sarah Palin should be a non story 1 week after the election but the left keeps making her a story and its just making normal people like her more.

The only people buying into all these retarded stories are the very far crazy left who has their heads shoved so far up obama's rear they could not see if it were a cloudy day. But they already did not like her so you gain nothing and lose some who could dislike her for normal reasons but now are leaning more to her side because she is being attacked for very stupid things.

I'm not the one making the claim. It's someone that knows her better than me, or YOU. It's someone that's lived in her home. It obviously gets your panties in a bunch. I suppose that's part of why it's soooo amusing to liberals, watching Republicans twist and spin trying to defend her.

Thanks for letting us know it's still working.

You seem to have summed that up quite well.

I think it is good to see just how the pubbies will go with anybody no matter how off the wall or unqualified they are.

Sarah Palin should be a non story 1 week after the election but the left keeps making her a story and its just making normal people like her more.

The only people buying into all these retarded stories are the very far crazy left who has their heads shoved so far up obama's rear they could not see if it were a cloudy day. But they already did not like her so you gain nothing and lose some who could dislike her for normal reasons but now are leaning more to her side because she is being attacked for very stupid things.

How can we miss her if she won't go away!:D

Caribou Barbie is like that crazy girlfriend that keeps calling you to tell you you're broke up. THEN QUIT CALLING ME!:D

Besides the fact she's run around giving quitter speeches and all over the place giving national TV interviews wearing fishing waders the people that are telling how off balance she is now are pretty much family like my boy Levi.

Sarah Palin... when you need a good laugh... there's no one better.

How can we miss her if she won't go away!:D

Caribou Barbie is like that crazy girlfriend that keeps calling you to tell you you're broke up. THEN QUIT CALLING ME!:D

Besides the fact she's run around giving quitter speeches and all over the place giving national TV interviews wearing fishing waders the people that are telling how off balance she is now are pretty much family like my boy Levi.

Sarah Palin... when you need a good laugh... there's no one better.

What do you mean she wont go away?

You guys posted a divorce thing that never happened, what did she do to make that start? Nothing!

You guys post if she writes in her face book

now you guys are posting what her daughters ex boyfriend says about her.

what did she say or do to make this happen? She went away and even that was not good enough, you guys were mad when she went away, now she is still away and your still posting silly stuff that she has nothing to do with.

I'm not the one making the claim. It's someone that knows her better than me, or YOU. It's someone that's lived in her home. It obviously gets your panties in a bunch. I suppose that's part of why it's soooo amusing to liberals, watching Republicans twist and spin trying to defend her.

Thanks for letting us know it's still working.

Interesting

Someone knows her so what every they say must be true because they knew her better than you or I?

What was that mans name? the one who knew obama and I do mean biblicly :) he knew obama but everything he said was a lie because we who do not know obama knows better than he who did know obama.

you guys are so silly its actually cute!

Maybe you better back up and take a better run at that. Your babbling is on the incoherent side.

But thanks again for letting us know how much it bothers you when another national publication points out what a hypocritical twit Sarah Palin really is. We always appreciate knowing how challenging it is to excuse away all blundering Republicans.

Sooo much to do, so little time.

Maybe you better back up and take a better run at that. Your babbling is on the incoherent side.

But thanks again for letting us know how much it bothers you when another national publication points out what a hypocritical twit Sarah Palin really is. We always appreciate knowing how challenging it is to excuse away all blundering Republicans.

Sooo much to do, so little time.

I was just using your own logic...

though I admit it is flawed :)

She is far from a bad mother and you can keep doing what you are doing but all you are doing is making normal people like her more. Normal people do not like it when others are attacked without reason. No one would have given a flip about Joe the Plumber till the left attacked him as though he were osama ben laden. Then the normal people backed Joe, had the left just ignored Joe it would have been a non story the next day.

My thoughts concerning Sarah Palin :
The liberal left hate her because she is a major threat to them . McCain was a total misfit as a candidate and was only in the lead once in the polls and that was when he named Sarah Palin as his running mate . If McCain had the Conservative Stripe of Palin we would not be suffering from the disease created by an idiot .So please do not buy into the radical liberalm plan led by the obama troopers to ruin her politicial career . The best thing to do is support Sarah Palin if you support her Conservative platform . AS for Obama's upcoming speech to the Nation on Health Care the best thing to do is NOT TURN IT ON!! Everyone has a right to speak BUT we also have the right and good sense not to listen to fabels. THINK!

Werbung:
... a threat to America if anyone that unqualified ever got elected to a national office. That doesn't even take in to account the danger of having someone that fast and loose with the truth on the national scene.

His name is Barack Hussein Obama and he's our President. ;)

Back