Media double standard between Bush and Obama on war

steveox

When Bush invaded IRAQ the media was tough and hard on him critized and reported the war almost every night. With Obama on Syria the media is soft and give him a free pass. Double Standard?

Werbung:
When Bush invaded IRAQ the media was tough and hard on him critized and reported the war almost every night. With Obama on Syria the media is soft and give him a free pass. Double Standard?
A doulbe standard with the communist MSM propagandist machine? Who would have ever thought!

Free pass? I watched the first and second gulf wars and never heard any dissing on W, and see the same amount of coverage now with no judgements. Then again, we didn't have FAUX or MSNBCommie back during the first Gulf war.

Free pass? I watched the first and second gulf wars and never heard any dissing on W, and see the same amount of coverage now with no judgements. Then again, we didn't have FAUX or MSNBCommie back during the first Gulf war.
Really .... you see the same amount of coverage with no judgement??

Hmm ..... Ok ...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Really .... you see the same amount of coverage with no judgement??

Hmm ..... Ok ...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I meant HW during the first Gulf War of course. No, but there's no war yet and the country doesn't want it (our involvement). The media just like the nation is all about wedge emotionalism in partisanship and I'm sure it's out there - MSNBC loving Obusha - FAUX hating Obusha. But I watch neither so no, haven't seen it...........

I meant HW during the first Gulf War of course. No, but there's no war yet and the country doesn't want it (our involvement). The media just like the nation is all about wedge emotionalism in partisanship and I'm sure it's out there - MSNBC loving Obusha - FAUX hating Obusha. But I watch neither so no, haven't seen it...........
I watch neither as well .... I do read Fox news website.

However, the bias is reported on nearly all conservative websites and that bias is not only towards Obama's blunder on Syria. There is a bias on reporting anything that may go against Obama's agenda or reflect Obama to be the anti-Constitutional commy he is!

Steve you seem surprized. Why ?
Im Not.. Maybe Americans will tune off NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN & MSNBC and start watching fox news.
foxnews-we-report-you-decide-logo.jpg
573561_SJ9PChPM.png

ds_10005_02_nws_v6.jpg

We haven't done anything in Syria yet. They sure didn't cover much of Libya though, and only 2000 rebels had been killed. Obama also didn't want to get involved in that, until France took the lead, but it was mostly us doing the bombing through NATO.

Where is NATO in this Syrian deal?

FAUX News is nothing more than the opposite of MSNBC - inflame the public with propaganda to make money. It's not news, it's "preach to the choir"entertainment. I do miss real news on TV. CNN is the closest thing, and that's pretty sad.

FAUX News is nothing more than the opposite of MSNBC - inflame the public with propaganda to make money. It's not news, it's "preach to the choir"entertainment. I do miss real news on TV. CNN is the closest thing, and that's pretty sad.
LMAO ...... CNN ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If it wasn't for Fox News we would all still be believing Obama's lies to the American people that Benghazi was caused by some anti-Islam video that no one saw!

Werbung:
LMAO ...... CNN ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If it wasn't for Fox News we would all still be believing Obama's lies to the American people that Benghazi was caused by some anti-Islam video that no one saw!

If we had NEWS, and not partisan drama, we'd have a hell of a lot less people hating on each other and taking their anger out on whom it belongs - the one party system we call "government."

Back