Media resumes McCain attack

Libsmasher

Saw CBS news tonight. :rolleyes: The lib media, gradually recovering from their week-long obamorgasm, resumed the nit picking of McCain.

The criticisms of his VP choice are hypocritical and stupid. For months, we've listened to the McCain's old, McCain might die blabber. So he picks a young fresh VP (remember "fresh" applied approvingly to Obama - don't you? :D)

The resident left wingnuts here can't deal with her current credentials - GOVERNOR - so they talk about her previous job and say she was a mayor of a small town - I was stunned to see Katie couric pull the same half-ass non-argument.

Also, they stupidly compare Obama's experience to her experience, but Obama is running for PRESIDENT, remember remember??? But she's running for VICE-PRESIDENT - all clear now?

But let's play their silly-ass Obama shill game for a moment anyway. What's Obama's government EXECUTIVE experience, the experience relevent to being PRESIDENT?

El zero. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Goose egg.

What's Palin's?

Two years as governor. And notice, if anything happens to McCain she would also have VICE PRESIDENT on her resume.

The week of the dem convention has to be the most appalling abrogation of journalistic integrity I've ever seen from the lib media, and for THEM, that's really saying something - but now watch:

The GOP convention will be minutely picked apart, the details of speeches carefully sifted for errors, the positions attacked, the tiresome anti-McCain mantras dragged out once again.

Werbung:
Nbc was flat mad about McCains vp pick it was almost funny
when they first broke the news MSNBC put on the screen

breaking news how many houses will she add to the McCain campaign

wierd anyone calls them news

Faux News is much better. You and Libs should stay focused right there, you won't have any complaints...they tell you all the lies you want to hear and then some.

I don't know why, but in a campaign season when everyone in the lib media establishment is drooling over the big-eared, ghetto-organizing, affirmative action puppy, NBC is clearly the worst of the lot - they've been so blind-sided by this pick, all they can do is rant and splutter! :) :D :p

Faux News is much better. You and Libs should stay focused right there, you won't have any complaints...they tell you all the lies you want to hear and then some.

What they did was not right. Had it been one of the hour talk shows that would be differnt.. Bill O and Hannity would do something like that on the right and keith would for the left, but this was actual breaking news. that was just to wierd for me to respect.

I don't know why, but in a campaign season when everyone in the lib media establishment is drooling over the big-eared, ghetto-organizing, affirmative action puppy, NBC is clearly the worst of the lot - they've been so blind-sided by this pick, all they can do is rant and splutter! :) :D :p

I see why the far left likes him, and I am ok with that. I dont like when they try and main stream him, the guy is not main stream. He should run as what he is a liberal and he should be proud of that, not hide what he is to the general public.

I say the same for the McCain people. be what you are not what you think will get you a vote.

I can see what the libs see in obama.

He is 100 percent pro abortion. that is a very very important issue for the left, as important as pro life is to the right.

he is for class warfair, that is also very important to the left, just like lowering taxes is for the right

he wants to end this war, the left wants very much to end this war. he fits in well with them. he actually has the far far far far left mad because he isnt liberal enough as though anyone could be

so I see why they like him based on his issues and to boot he is a good speaker, mabye a great speaker when he is in the right setting.

I do not begrudge them for liking him, i begrudge them being pissy with me because I dont like him.

I dont like any of the left policies and i dont care if you have a funny name or dont look like the men on the dollar bill, i dont like liberal policies and i shouldnt be deemed a racist for not liking things about him i didnt like about John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) or AlGore

anyways my rant is over, point is just that I do understand what they like about him, and i dont like him for those same reasons. and i respect they wouldnt like the new future VP for those same reasons :)

I see why the far left likes him, and I am ok with that. I dont like when they try and main stream him, the guy is not main stream. He should run as what he is a liberal and he should be proud of that, not hide what he is to the general public.

I say the same for the McCain people. be what you are not what you think will get you a vote.

I can see what the libs see in obama.

He is 100 percent pro abortion. that is a very very important issue for the left, as important as pro life is to the right.

he is for class warfair, that is also very important to the left, just like lowering taxes is for the right

he wants to end this war, the left wants very much to end this war. he fits in well with them. he actually has the far far far far left mad because he isnt liberal enough as though anyone could be

so I see why they like him based on his issues and to boot he is a good speaker, mabye a great speaker when he is in the right setting.

I do not begrudge them for liking him, i begrudge them being pissy with me because I dont like him.

I dont like any of the left policies and i dont care if you have a funny name or dont look like the men on the dollar bill, i dont like liberal policies and i shouldnt be deemed a racist for not liking things about him i didnt like about John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) or AlGore

anyways my rant is over, point is just that I do understand what they like about him, and i dont like him for those same reasons. and i respect they wouldnt like the new future VP for those same reasons :)

OK - the reason is obvious once one hears it. In other words, if someone came along with the total leftwing extremist agenda that he does, he could have been short, fat, have a resume that starts and stops at Burger King, have running sores all over his body, and have a long-time connection with Robert Mugabe, and the libs would still be drooling and panting and butt-kissing. :D The man doesn't count - that he is a sort of place-holder for the worst of the lib agenda is what counts.

What they did was not right. Had it been one of the hour talk shows that would be differnt.. Bill O and Hannity would do something like that on the right and keith would for the left, but this was actual breaking news. that was just to wierd for me to respect.

I'm with you. The problem is that so many people have watched nothing but the mainstream media for so long, they absolutely have no idea how slanted left the whole thing is.

And you're right. NBC is the worst. I was watching MSNBC (Thank you LORD for TIVO/DVR!) and comparing it to Fox's coverage. Andrea Mitchell was nearly beside herself, and actually asked if they could get back to discussing Senator Obama's speech? One of the other panel members said something like "we will... we will..." She was obviously totally bent because they were talking about the McCain VP selection announcement that was coming.

Another hilarity was that they kept saying that Sarah Palin was apparently out of the running because they'd confirmed that she was still in Alaska. Flash to Fox, and Carl Cameron is reporting the stuff about the plane/woman mid-40's/two teenage boys thing, and then said that they had heard one report that she was still in Alaska, but they couldn't get a confirmation on that so suspected it was inaccurate. Hmmm.....

Could all this add to the fuel for GE to dump NBC?

OK - the reason is obvious once one hears it. In other words, if someone came along with the total leftwing extremist agenda that he does, he could have been short, fat, have a resume that starts and stops at Burger King, have running sores all over his body, and have a long-time connection with Robert Mugabe, and the libs would still be drooling and panting and butt-kissing. :D The man doesn't count - that he is a sort of place-holder for the worst of the lib agenda is what counts.

Honestly, I was going to go into business with my crystal ball after the 2004 DNC. I saw this whole thing coming... it just came a bit sooner than I expected. In one study where the stats show the media votes Democratic 83%, it's not at all surprising that they rally around this charismatic African American, preaching a "Hope & Change" ideology. We are, after all, in the American Idol generation, and it only seems reasonable that the media consumers would be affected this way.

Wow, Libs, I thought for a second you were describing Dennis Kusinich there!

Andrea Mitchell's election "reporting" has been among the very worst and most biased.

Along with Keith Oberman and Chris Matthews & Company, she is a total joke. The Founding Fathers have got to be absolutely spinning to see how things today.

Along with Keith Oberman and Chris Matthews & Company, she is a total joke. The Founding Fathers have got to be absolutely spinning to see how things today.

I watched her this morning when I got to work, she looked legitimately upset that they had to talk about McCain instead of Obama. She was scowling all morning.

Saw CBS news tonight. The lib media, gradually recovering from their week-long obamorgasm, resumed the nit picking of McCain.

The criticisms of his VP choice are hypocritical and stupid. For months, we've listened to the McCain's old, McCain might die blabber. So he picks a young fresh VP (remember "fresh" applied approvingly to Obama - don't you?

The resident left wingnuts here can't deal with her current credentials - GOVERNOR - so they talk about her previous job and say she was a mayor of a small town - I was stunned to see Katie couric pull the same half-ass non-argument.

Also, they stupidly compare Obama's experience to her experience, but Obama is running for PRESIDENT, remember remember??? But she's running for VICE-PRESIDENT - all clear now?

Oh Pleeease! You're killin' me!:D

You know Palin was just about as stupid of a choice as MaSame could pick. He's so desperate that he put all his eggs in the "maybe we can get Hillary voters to vote for us because they're so stupid" basket!

John McSame oldest guy ever to try to go into that office starting out at 72. Has had 5 major bouts with cancer and just had another chunk taken off his face recently for yet another cancer biopsy. Why in the world would the media point out that his great number 2 pick is only a 20 month Governor governing a State with less population than most large cities suburbs. Here in Columbus the Suburb of Bexley has a comparable population to the entire state of Alaska.

ZERO foreign policy experience Palin just recently said when asked about the war in Iraq, "Well I've been pretty busy in my own state. I really haven't been watching to closely what's been going on over in Iraq." NICE... VERY NICE MISS WASILLA!:D

But let's play their silly-ass Obama shill game for a moment anyway. What's Obama's government EXECUTIVE experience, the experience relevent to being PRESIDENT?

What's Palin's?

Two years as governor. And notice, if anything happens to McCain she would also have VICE PRESIDENT on her resume.

You are living on Fantasy Island my friend. She's a 20 month governor. That's already involved in a couple investigations for possible misconduct. And being the Governor of Alaska doesn't bring with it half as much responsibility as being Mayor of any of the top 10 major American cities and you know it.

What's do you suppose was wrong... McSame couldn't get the Governor of American Samoa?:D He should have picked Cat Woman. Cat Woman has more name recognition with the Batman movies, is still a woman and would be just as qualified.

Senator Obama is a LEADER! He's been a state with a large populations legislator for year & years. He's now a UNITED STATES SENATOR with National Security Clearance and has worked all over in his FEDERAL NATIONAL capacity.

I give the media big time credit that they can actually go on air, get through a whole segment and not just crack up laughing!

Or maybe ask the question to John McCain... Senator will there be an evening gown competition! Miss Wasilla for VP... Pleeeease! You're killin' me!:D

You know Palin was just about as stupid of a choice as MaSame could pick. He's so desperate that he put all his eggs in the "maybe we can get Hillary voters to vote for us because they're so stupid" basket!

I think Palin adds plenty even if she does not pick up a single Hillary voter.

John McSame oldest guy ever to try to go into that office starting out at 72. Has had 5 major bouts with cancer and just had another chunk taken off his face recently for yet another cancer biopsy. Why in the world would the media point out that his great number 2 pick is only a 20 month Governor governing a State with less population than most large cities suburbs. Here in Columbus the Suburb of Bexley has a comparable population to the entire state of Alaska.

Does McCain have cancer? How is he handling the enormous stress of campaigning for President. He looks fine. Yes, he is old, but he is hardly on his death bed.

ZERO foreign policy experience Palin just recently said when asked about the war in Iraq, "Well I've been pretty busy in my own state. I really haven't been watching to closely what's been going on over in Iraq." NICE... VERY NICE MISS WASILLA!

That is actually a fine political answer when you do not want to start the campaign off with a mistake. Give her more credit.

You are living on Fantasy Island my friend. She's a 20 month governor. That's already involved in a couple investigations for possible misconduct. And being the Governor of Alaska doesn't bring with it half as much responsibility as being Mayor of any of the top 10 major American cities and you know it.

If McCain had settled on Rudy, there would be some other issue. If Obama runs a campaign on "change" and washington outsiders, then it makes no sense to attack a Republican who has enacted real "change" and is a Washington outsider.

Senator Obama is a LEADER! He's been a state with a large populations legislator for year & years. He's now a UNITED STATES SENATOR with National Security Clearance and has worked all over in his FEDERAL NATIONAL capacity.

Being a Senator gives you no executive experience. And also, having a security clearance in no way shape or form makes you qualified to be President. Why does "federal" experience matter? Clinton did not have any, neither did Carter...

I give the media big time credit that they can actually go on air, get through a whole segment and not just crack up laughing!

Or maybe ask the question to John McCain... Senator will there be an evening gown competition! Miss Wasilla for VP... Pleeeease! You're killin' me!

This statement is pathetic.

Werbung:
Hmmmm.

Its really hard to tell how well one can 'perform' until one is placed in the Whitehouse. Track records, although useful regarding performance in other political spheres, count for little when one is placed in a position of ultimate power.

Do well to remember that all candidates are human, capable of huge mistakes, capable of rising to the occasion when the chips are down (and by God, are they down now). Only time will tell, when two of them are installed.

She could be every Liberals nightmare actually, she is both window dressing and clever, the first of course appealing to the many Americans who see the superficial as all important.

Palin has a proven record of cutting spending and reaching across party lines, this will appeal to middle America; she also has a good record re: schools/education in Alaska, another aspect of great American concern of late, this could nail many extra votes re: the undecided.

Back