Media talking down economy

Libsmasher

When I watch CSPAN, I hear sober-minded economists saying the market may be nearing the bottom. Then when I watch Katie Couric or other lib "news" media talking heads, they start out their shows with shrill headlines about the collapsing economy, spoken in alarmed tones. Here's an example in the print media - Time magazine Oct. 13:

1101081013_400.jpg

Their purpose behind this, is since they've already brainwashed enough people to believe the republicans caused the economic crisis (completely false as has been carefully explained by a few different posters here) they are determined to keep the crisis going so that their boy Obama gets in. I've seen this many times with libs: there's one thing they want out of life, and that's political power. They don't care how many lives they wreck in the process. Besides talking down the market, which has dire consequences for millions of people, it also explains why they are in full support of the unceasing flood of about 5 million mexicans over our borders every year of illegal alien invaders - it can in a very short time destroy many aspects of this country, but they don't care because it's eventually new democrat voters.

Werbung:
Back