Medical Marijuana cures toddler's cancer

Werbung:
Yeah cure is rather misleading but then again, it is modern journalism....

Regardless, it does seem like in the end it was a much more effective painkiller than the "legit" stuff which IMO often kills more than just pain.

As a former Broading Officer with the USCG I whole heartedly believe the war on Pot is useless and a waist.
But every stoner I know swears pot is the drug to end all drugs and damn near puts weed in a "holy" status.
We've all (or most) smoked it. It's just weed. It's not a really great pain killer. It does help someone eat but not nearly
as good as some other drugs. Weed is just weed. It does not deserve an alter. It should be taxed and allowed and far too many are in prison for something classed as a schedule 1 narcotic on the same level as heroin. But please......cured cancer???? Hardly.

"Mary Jane" was not the cure.

I have seen people consume large amounts of dips and chips--if that is what one needs to recover from something.

I wonder if the child now suddenly likes music by "Iron Butterfly"?

I think there is a misconception about medical marijuana when reading this. Now I too might have had this misconception had I not done a blog article on this subject. Medical marijuan is cultivated a certain way in which to remove side effects such as feeling high and getting as some would say the munchies. I found this interesting to research because it gave me a new view on medical marijuana, it is definitely grown and processed differently then the recreational kind.

Medical marijuana removes a good portion of the THC because it is not the medicinal component contained in it. It is amazing because it has recently been studied and has shown actual reversal of symptoms of MS. Being that I have two close friends who are currently suffering from Multiple Sclerosis I am particularly thrilled with this. One of my two friends is about to try being treated with medical marijuana and I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Werbung:
"Mary Jane" was not the cure.

I have seen people consume large amounts of dips and chips--if that is what one needs to recover from something.

I wonder if the child now suddenly likes music by "Iron Butterfly"?

Or the Grateful Dead.

Back