Megamerge: The Dissolution Solution

tlwinslow

The age-old pesky U.S.-Mexico border problem has taxed the resources of both countries, led to long lists of injustices, and appears to be heading only for worse troubles in the future. Guess what? The border problem can never be solved. Why? Because the border is the problem!

Never fear, a satisfying, comprehensive solution is within reach: Megamerge: the Dissolution Solution. Simply dissolve the border and megamerge the two countries, with mass 2-way migration equalizing the development and opportunities.

I have thought it out and published a Web article explaining it. Whadya
think?

http://tlwinslow.weebly.com/megamerge-the-dissolution-solution.html

Werbung:
".....It's not the Mexican people, it's not the U.S. people, it's not the U.S. government, it's the cruddy Mexican government that's the problem, and the reason that the Mexican people go through Hell to get away from it...."
Yeah....that'd be my primary-concern; eliminating the corruption-factor.

Hell, if we could also legalize Pot, we'd be an economic-power that NO country could match!!!!

BTW....here's a BIG SHOUT-OUT from an ex-Louisville, CO resident!!!!! ;)

Hell, if we could also legalize Pot, we'd be an economic-power that NO country could match!!!!

Yes of course. Pot has long been a known source for increasing productivity. Just look at all your posts that never have an ounce of truth in them, but you crank out dozens of them!

Ah, yes.....when all-ELSE fails, drag-out the ol' "conservative"-PC-factoids.

:rolleyes:

Ya' got something against Capitali$m, Skippy??​

LOL!!!! SHAMAN! Do you EVER read your own links?!?!

From YOUR link! Right here....

People who are intoxicated constantly, regardless of the drug, are unlikely to be productive members of society.

Do you need help with this??? People who are intoxicated constantly..... like POT USERS.... Regardless of the drug.... meaning INCLUDING POT.... are UNLIKELY to be PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY.

Now how freakin hard is that to understand!?! That wasn't a conservative or religious source... IT WAS YOUR OWN SOURCE!! LOL :D :rolleyes: :D

I'll tell you what Shammy... you have a 100% track record of shooting off your own mouth! LOL

LOL!!!! SHAMAN! Do you EVER read your own links?!?!

From YOUR link! Right here....

People who are intoxicated constantly, regardless of the drug, are unlikely to be productive members of society.

Do you need help with this??? People who are intoxicated constantly..... like POT USERS.... Regardless of the drug.... meaning INCLUDING POT....
....AND, alcohol.

What's your point, Skippy?

:rolleyes:

The age-old pesky U.S.-Mexico border problem has taxed the resources of both countries, led to long lists of injustices, and appears to be heading only for worse troubles in the future. Guess what? The border problem can never be solved. Why? Because the border is the problem!

Never fear, a satisfying, comprehensive solution is within reach: Megamerge: the Dissolution Solution. Simply dissolve the border and megamerge the two countries, with mass 2-way migration equalizing the development and opportunities.

I have thought it out and published a Web article explaining it. Whadya
think?

http://tlwinslow.weebly.com/megamerge-the-dissolution-solution.html

I do hope you are not a one time poster.... Please stay around long enough to have an actual discussion on this topic. I ask just one question since I don't think we'll see you posting again:

Do you believe in Private Property rights?

Werbung:
I do hope you are not a one time poster.... Please stay around long enough to have an actual discussion on this topic. I ask just one question since I don't think we'll see you posting again:

Do you believe in Private Property rights?

Sorry, I been busy. The answer is yes. Now please read my article before commenting again, I spent a lot of effort covering that and other objections.
Thanks for your interest.

Ciao,

TLW

Back