Megan McCain says America was always great.

PLC1

Staff member
"We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness, the real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who live lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served," McCain told the crowd of mourners at Washington National Cathedral, which included family, friends, former presidents, military officials and foreign leaders.
"The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again, because America was always great," she said, a not-so-veiled reference to Trump's 2016 campaign slogan. The line was received with loud and sustained applause in the cathedral.

link

Why make America "great again" if it was great already?

Werbung:
I've never understood this 'Great America' stuff: does it mean 'powerful' or 'admirable' ? And, by the way, is the lady a British Megan or a (presumably Irish) Meghan?

I've never understood this 'Great America' stuff: does it mean 'powerful' or 'admirable' ? And, by the way, is the lady a British Megan or a (presumably Irish) Meghan?
Meghan. My misspelling in the title.

It's getting less and less admirable under the current leadership, but we've recovered from poor leaders before. The Constitution saved us.

It was not great under B. Hussein's reign.

America was a Country in decline.

Now that that reign is over, it's time to Make America Great Again.

#MAGA

You better get rid of the buffoon first. Are you planning to attack Canada or Mexico?

Werbung:
Back