Memo to James Clapper: Are Americans Genetically Prone to Regression?

Motti

From Russia with no love? A double-broadside attack against James Clapper's genetic take on Russia's alleged interference in US elections.

James Clapper, former director of US National Intelligence, recently claimed that Russians were “genetically driven” to manipulate and interfere in the affairs of other nations, echoing the Weltanschauung of a bygone dictator who harboured similar views on those “inferior Asiatic” genes.

One would be forgiven for momentarily assuming thatClapperwas referring to his own nation. The United States has been warring for 93% of its miserable existence, entailing222 out of 239 years of bloodshedbetween its founding in 1776 and 2015. No US president has ever led a continuous peacetime administration.

I see that temperatures are rising in Washington, Moscow, and all over EU capitals. Interesting times ahead. But one thing is for certain: The rich will only richer in America, Russia or no Russia!

The rest of the article can be read here:

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201705311054162561-memo-to-james-clapper/

Werbung:
The rest of the article can be read here:
yeah.... not really interesting though was it just anyother trinket of pseudo-intellectual bullshit, another rant by another wannabe hack with online access to CliffNotes. Anyway its always nice to read what the whackjobs write (y)

James Clapper, former director of US National Intelligence, recently claimed that Russians were “genetically driven” to manipulate and interfere in the affairs of other nations
..about right really I would think.

It seems Mr James Clapper gets frequently confused over the proper spelling of his surname. So, his phantasmagoric invocations of Russian bogeyman is somewhat understandable.

In any case, as if to buttress that loaded Opinion piece, Newsweek does some introspection -- and reporting:

U.S. TAKES DRAMATIC HIT IN GLOBAL PEACE RANKINGS AS RACISM, CRIME AND INCOME INEQUALITY SOAR

http://www.newsweek.com/us-more-dan...es-dramatic-hit-international-rankings-618813

The United States has plummeted on a global ranking of countries based on levels of corruption, violent crime, racism and respect for human rights.

The Global Peace Index 2017, issued annually by the Institute of Economics and Peace(IEP), shows the U.S declining 11 places in the global rankings to 114th out of 163 surveyed nations.

America is safer than war zones such as Syria —which came in last place—Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia, which are classified ‘very low’. But the U.S. is only ranked ‘medium’ and appears below Haiti, which has struggled with poverty and violent crimesince Hurricane Matthew in 2010, and Liberia, which is dealing with the legacy of its brutal civil war.

I do not think it is genetically prone to regression. It is just the USA has not admitted it lost6 any war. So it keeps having wars. I fact the USA has lost the last few wars from Vietnam. However it has not suffer occupation or extensive bombing so has not suffer the side effects of most wars.

I do not think it is genetically prone to regression. It is just the USA has not admitted it lost6 any war. So it keeps having wars.

Yes. Not really genetics but the article makes a passing mention of "neuroplastic rewiring" of the brain due to (presumably) social and mass-media conditioning. Exposure to the wrong crowd (or friends) and media can literally dumb down a nation.

Yes. Not really genetics but the article makes a passing mention of "neuroplastic rewiring" of the brain due to (presumably) social and mass-media conditioning. Exposure to the wrong crowd (or friends) and media can literally dumb down a nation.
It certainly has in our metropolitan areas

Werbung:
Back