Merry Christmas from Obama

steveox

67758-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Hand-Holding-Cash-Over-A-1040-Tax-Form.jpg

Werbung:
Tell me of a single president in the history of the us that we did not have to pay taxes under.

Ok first off that is not a "president in the history of the US"... Secondly you still paid taxes to the king and colonial governments.

But you said President. We never had a president before 1780. But heres the thing about Taxes. You have the Powerful IRS. Before the IRS you can get away with not paying taxes. People did it all the time in the 1800s. All you have to do is dont live in the city or town. You build yourself a log cabin in the woods grow your own food and then the Tax man cant find you because theyre no zip codes or Home adresses back then. And you dont have a Social Security card nether.

But you said President. We never had a president before 1780. But heres the thing about Taxes. You have the Powerful IRS. Before the IRS you can get away with not paying taxes. People did it all the time in the 1800s. All you have to do is dont live in the city or town. You build yourself a log cabin in the woods grow your own food and then the Tax man cant find you because theyre no zip codes or Home adresses back then. And you dont have a Social Security card nether.

Seriously you are complaining b/c before it was easier to evade taxes? BTW zip codes are not an Obama invention.

Seriously you are complaining b/c before it was easier to evade taxes? BTW zip codes are not an Obama invention.

Zip codes is one of the ways he IRS can find you. Look at taxes,,They are unfair and high. So i say a Flat Tax 33% for those making over $25,000 a Year. And Eliminate State income taxes so the Federal Government gives states the budget its up to them how they use the money. And Eliminate Sales amd Gas taxes too. How do we pay for roads and bridges? Create toll booths. Like you pay $2 for cars $5 for Trucks everytime you enter a interstate highway of freeways. And when you cross state lines its $5. Thats fair so if you drive on the highway you pay $2. And $4 extra when Rush Hour traffic M-F from 6AM-9AM & 3PM-6PM. That will encorage people to car pool. If you dont wanna pay tolls then dont drive on interstate highways or freeways.

No income tax then. But, there were tariffs on imports that paid the for the few government functions. You sure did not get much out of school did you?

Zip codes is one of the ways he IRS can find you. Look at taxes,,They are unfair and high. So i say a Flat Tax 33% for those making over $25,000 a Year. And Eliminate State income taxes so the Federal Government gives states the budget its up to them how they use the money. And Eliminate Sales amd Gas taxes too. How do we pay for roads and bridges? Create toll booths. Like you pay $2 for cars $5 for Trucks everytime you enter a interstate highway of freeways. And when you cross state lines its $5. Thats fair so if you drive on the highway you pay $2. And $4 extra when Rush Hour traffic M-F from 6AM-9AM & 3PM-6PM. That will encorage people to car pool. If you dont wanna pay tolls then dont drive on interstate highways or freeways.

The braying of a dolt... There is no point in responding to stupidity like this. You have no clue.

No income tax then. But, there were tariffs on imports that paid the for the few government functions. You sure did not get much out of school did you?

Blame the teachers unions. You see certain teachers cannot be fired because the unions protect them. Just like the TSA agents cant be fired. Now if you eliminate public education create private ed the Kids will learn better and get quilty education. And teachers can be fired if his or her class has failing grades. Its like Sporting business. The Manager or the Coach gets fired if the team isnt winning. You cant sell tickets when your team is losing. So teachers should get the same treatment like coaches and managers do. If your class has a low passing grade teacher should be fired. And replace TSA with private Airport security. Look at the L.A Dodgers for example. Did you know the LAPD isnt allowed inside Dodger Stadium? They have private security and fans like them better then police officers cause cops dont know how to deal with fans the correct way. Look at Baltimore when fans run on the field.

What a waste of time to get game back on.

This is how Phildelphia Phillies Security handles it without cops.

See the differance between state run law enforcement and private security? You get better quility without the state. And the Reason why Baltimore PD cant draw the taser guns cause the Liberal Mayor told them not to. Now if i had Bill Gates money id Buy the Orioles and make them a better ballclub plus ill ban Baltimore Police from entering the yards. They not to be within 100 feet around camden yards property. They can direct pregame and post game traffic and thats all. If i find any uniformed officers around stadium property ill sue the city and possibly ill move the Orioles to Indianapolis.

Zip codes is one of the ways he IRS can find you. Look at taxes,,They are unfair and high. 1)So i say a Flat Tax 33% for those making over $25,000 a Year. 2)And Eliminate State income taxes so the Federal Government gives states the budget its up to them how they use the money. 3)And Eliminate Sales amd Gas taxes too. How do we pay for roads and bridges? Create toll booths. 4)Like you pay $2 for cars $5 for Trucks everytime you enter a interstate highway of freeways. And when you cross state lines its $5. Thats fair so if you drive on the highway you pay $2. And $4 extra when Rush Hour traffic M-F from 6AM-9AM & 3PM-6PM. That will encorage people to car pool. If you dont wanna pay tolls then dont drive on interstate highways or freeways.

1) You just robbed about 8k a year from the lower middle class who are already struggling to keep above water and you think the IRS is unfair and high? BTW do you even know what a flat tax is?

2) Yes that makes perfect sense give the fed control over state budgets.:rolleyes:

3) Sales tax is probably one of the least painful ways to tax the population I dont mine paying a few extra pennies when I go to the store to buy some food. Probably the best form of taxation would be lottery we should have a federal and state lottery nothing better than voluntary taxation.

4) Brilliant punish people for driving to work every morning I dont know about you but I dont have 45 bucks just to blow on toll booths every week. And you thought Obama was bad?

1) You just robbed about 8k a year from the lower middle class who are already struggling to keep above water and you think the IRS is unfair and high? BTW do you even know what a flat tax is?

2) Yes that makes perfect sense give the fed control over state budgets.:rolleyes:

3) Sales tax is probably one of the least painful ways to tax the population I dont mine paying a few extra pennies when I go to the store to buy some food. Probably the best form of taxation would be lottery we should have a federal and state lottery nothing better than voluntary taxation.

4) Brilliant punish people for driving to work every morning I dont know about you but I dont have 45 bucks just to blow on toll booths every week. And you thought Obama was bad?

The Sales tax is also one of the most regressive taxes you can have...

and I have no idea why people think toll both are a good idea...hey lets make things less convenient to travel for all! Anyone in favor of them, should have a toll to cover access to the street they live on..so if there are 10 hours on it...and cost of that street averages out to say 500,000 every 10 years...that toll should pay for it :)

Toll makes sence. If you dont want to pay the toll then drive on local streets. HBO,SHOWTIME And STARZ arent free channels right? Theyre called premium channels. Highways are premium roads. So if you cant afford premium roads then drive on local streets takes you get there longer. Plus tolls ADD JOBS!!! Im actuly giving people to work and earn a living.

ok you just keep thinking that net time..think evry single time you change pass a intersection, change streets,...you should have to pay a new poll..after all can't have you pay for a street you don't live on.

and if your street is not busy..well then you just pay a huge toll...

its completely stupid.

Werbung:
Back