Message from the prince!

Irishone21

Dear people,

This message must be sent… I believe I may have been offered a spot in the Kingdom, but considering my sincere religious movement is so slow, I doubt my spot is secure. Clearly, we need to work together to regain a sense of brotherhood with each other. Our democracy mostly consists of limited groups and outcasts. People don’t realize they are not fulfilling a social need to congregate and make our will heard. We shouldn’t mix in with a will we hardly understand, nor coincide with. I must remain adamant about sending the message to the government that they are in need of new faces, those who can confidently advocate both the Koran and the Bible, in order to send a message and religiously convert, to a consolidated belief system, the disillusioned, convoluted, bitter and senile mentalities in both our government and around the world. In addition, we need to take action to influence the government to take on a more humble persona in order to earn back our respect and set an example of true leadership that is build around trust.

In order to achieve peace you have to actively strive for it and U.S., as a result of an overfilled sense of pride, is not doing her part in the active, onerous job of creating peace, amidst a complex war. We need to be more compliant. This is accomplished by simplifying and loosening our security, giving formidable nations and people room to breath and contemplate. Our democracy efforts have been hindered by our depraved decision to heighten security, creating an unbearable, and war prone society. The longer we stay, stationed across the world, under such a conservative persona in which weakens the condition of society, the longer it will take for us to achieve peace and stability.

Undoubtedly, the mission of achieving peace in a war where we have been traveling further away from peace takes ample faith in God. Having rigid faith in God and His doctrines would also mean we would have to have untarnished, pure values, a self-confidant personality, a respectful attitude, a humble mind, an understanding heart, and an optimistic perception. We would have to be willing to take more risks, compensating for the desires of other countries. We would have to be willing to sacrifice security, in order to take a step towards better trust and enhanced liberty. We need to be self-determined and stubborn, to the point of engaging ourselves in unrelenting, yet peaceful and civil, and widely expanded, demanding protests. We need to discuss issues, in person, in a civilized, expanded, and organized association, where we will be able to work together to achieve common goals, like substituting members of the government, giving more altruistic hands a shot at saving democracy, positively influencing the leaders, and accomplishing ambitions and steps which move toward world peace, not world war, which as we know, with the current people in office we are speedily doing.

We need someone to change the pace globally and considering my liberal, yet rigid, political and religious beliefs, I am fit to do this.

We may be the only country powerful enough to change the pace of the world, as if we embark on a more honorable route in our journey towards peace, love, and happiness, leadership will be restored globally, as adherence to the concept of brotherhood will abolish envy, in which would relieve stress, resulting in a cooperative relationship between nations, which would ultimately be closer to God, as long as government becomes more equal to civilians, which in turn, would be the final modification of the American Revolution, bridging the gap between the people and the government, successfully overcoming the obstacles in a pivotal era of mankind. The will of Americans must be heard, creating a new force, which advocates peace, not war. If we don’t take action, making our voices heard, the terms with America and Russian, in addition to the terms with America and Iran will only get worse. If we don’t take action we will be due for re-action as we will take on the reputation of the elitist, which is spiteful, involving dishonorable espionage which we, thus far, have not done our jobs in demoting. Action involves the promotion of ethics, ethics that should be applied to prisoners of war, separating ourselves from the morally unjust. We should fight to demand a reformation of the government, as there has been a repetitious, destruction of the rules applied to a trustworthy nation.

If we have pride in a government that establishes no trust, we are all walking on thin ice. If we aren’t courteous enough to separate ourselves from a primitive, in terms of etiquette, government, then we will be attacked. There should be more protests! Don’t be alienated and thrown in a mind prison, because of technology, unite and save humanity, because perfection of humanity may be the last challenge. Don’t side with a faithless, perverse group of elites; rather defend the Kingdom, against no one, for a set of principles and values that should always be applied, regardless of the situation.

If anyone knows anything to do about the secret world, involving the corruption of the government, mind control, uniformity of the people and the weakening of democracy, through artificial intelligence, I would appreciate it if you enlighten me.

Sincerely,

Zachary Scott McBride

www.myspace.com/zmcbride

member of IO

Werbung:
Hey Irishone, have you posted in a thread that you didn't create yet?

If you want anyone to take you even remotely seriously you need to start debating and discussing the issues on here that are important. Right now you look like a naive ideologue and a talking head to boot.

But, since I figure I owe it to you for squawking about spam, I'll take a look at what you have to say.

This message must be sent… I believe I may have been offered a spot in the Kingdom, but considering my sincere religious movement is so slow, I doubt my spot is secure. Clearly, we need to work together to regain a sense of brotherhood with each other. Our democracy mostly consists of limited groups and outcasts. People don’t realize they are not fulfilling a social need to congregate and make our will heard. We shouldn’t mix in with a will we hardly understand, nor coincide with. I must remain adamant about sending the message to the government that they are in need of new faces, those who can confidently advocate both the Koran and the Bible, in order to send a message and religiously convert, to a consolidated belief system, the disillusioned, convoluted, bitter and senile mentalities in both our government and around the world. In addition, we need to take action to influence the government to take on a more humble persona in order to earn back our respect and set an example of true leadership that is build around trust.

Let me get this straight. You're a prophet and you're here to use the USA to convert everyone in the world to your way of thinking. Am I with you so far?

In order to achieve peace you have to actively strive for it and U.S., as a result of an overfilled sense of pride, is not doing her part in the active, onerous job of creating peace, amidst a complex war. We need to be more compliant. This is accomplished by simplifying and loosening our security, giving formidable nations and people room to breath and contemplate. Our democracy efforts have been hindered by our depraved decision to heighten security, creating an unbearable, and war prone society. The longer we stay, stationed across the world, under such a conservative persona in which weakens the condition of society, the longer it will take for us to achieve peace and stability.

If you were giving a speech, lots of pretty words and generalizations would work well. Since you're on a message board, maybe you'd like to share with us lower beings how you plan to "simplify and loosen" our security?

Undoubtedly, the mission of achieving peace in a war where we have been traveling further away from peace takes ample faith in God. Having rigid faith in God and His doctrines would also mean we would have to have untarnished, pure values, a self-confidant personality, a respectful attitude, a humble mind, an understanding heart, and an optimistic perception. We would have to be willing to take more risks, compensating for the desires of other countries. We would have to be willing to sacrifice security, in order to take a step towards better trust and enhanced liberty. We need to be self-determined and stubborn, to the point of engaging ourselves in unrelenting, yet peaceful and civil, and widely expanded, demanding protests. We need to discuss issues, in person, in a civilized, expanded, and organized association, where we will be able to work together to achieve common goals, like substituting members of the government, giving more altruistic hands a shot at saving democracy, positively influencing the leaders, and accomplishing ambitions and steps which move toward world peace, not world war, which as we know, with the current people in office we are speedily doing.

And what about protecting the freedom of those who do not believe in God? Or those who believe in a different God? You want to bring "peace" but you're talking Inquisition.

We need someone to change the pace globally and considering my liberal, yet rigid, political and religious beliefs, I am fit to do this.

Prove it.

We may be the only country powerful enough to change the pace of the world, as if we embark on a more honorable route in our journey towards peace, love, and happiness, leadership will be restored globally, as adherence to the concept of brotherhood will abolish envy, in which would relieve stress, resulting in a cooperative relationship between nations, which would ultimately be closer to God, as long as government becomes more equal to civilians, which in turn, would be the final modification of the American Revolution, bridging the gap between the people and the government, successfully overcoming the obstacles in a pivotal era of mankind. The will of Americans must be heard, creating a new force, which advocates peace, not war. If we don’t take action, making our voices heard, the terms with America and Russian, in addition to the terms with America and Iran will only get worse. If we don’t take action we will be due for re-action as we will take on the reputation of the elitist, which is spiteful, involving dishonorable espionage which we, thus far, have not done our jobs in demoting. Action involves the promotion of ethics, ethics that should be applied to prisoners of war, separating ourselves from the morally unjust. We should fight to demand a reformation of the government, as there has been a repetitious, destruction of the rules applied to a trustworthy nation.

You start off talking about loosening up, dealing with people one on one, and yet here we come back to "America is the only country powerful enough to affect change." I got blasted when I started talking about this and I realize now that PLC had a point; if you want to let others do as they will, you have to do it without sticking your nose in whenever you feel they're not doing it as well as you would like.

And I just thought I'd mention that that was the worst run-on sentence I've ever seen in my life.

If we have pride in a government that establishes no trust, we are all walking on thin ice. If we aren’t courteous enough to separate ourselves from a primitive, in terms of etiquette, government, then we will be attacked. There should be more protests! Don’t be alienated and thrown in a mind prison, because of technology, unite and save humanity, because perfection of humanity may be the last challenge. Don’t side with a faithless, perverse group of elites; rather defend the Kingdom, against no one, for a set of principles and values that should always be applied, regardless of the situation.

A "primitive?" Whoa Nelly, there's some people that are going to take offense to that.

If anyone knows anything to do about the secret world, involving the corruption of the government, mind control, uniformity of the people and the weakening of democracy, through artificial intelligence, I would appreciate it if you enlighten me.

Get off the drugs. Immediately.

I figured you would take my words out of context, and say something regressive. You are not properly grasping the content of this.

You can affect nations in a liberal way, as long as you speak from you heart... Liberal views are more likely to tighten relationships between countries as it is more respectful, and requires enhanced trust. Liberality and Altruism on the part of America will help bring nations together.

I'll tell you what. You can answer one question and I'll be happy.

Why don't you ever participate in any other discussions?

Werbung:
Back