Mexican Amnesty Activists' Have A Direct Line to OUR Senators!

Hello

Who are these non-western peoples?

Western people derive from Western Culture. Anglo Christians are Western people. The British, The native deutch, the Germans, The Irish, The Italians, The Greeks, The Spanish, The French, The Austrians, The Polish, Some countries in the Balkans, Perhaps the Norse and Scandinavians can be considered Western. These people make up The Conservative Voices in America and are the true Americans. Of course there are some who are Democrats but Parties are broken down basically by race.

The non-westerns are everyone else. The Asians, the blacks, the Muslims, the indians, the American indians (Mexico and south excluding Argentina and parts of Brazil). These are people of different race and different cultures and are not assimilable to the American culture but they let them come here anyway for frivolous made-up reasons mostly made for political gain.

Werbung:
Yup

Well, I've done everything I can do. I've signed every petition, emailed every senator and representative, called every senator and representative, etc. I've done my part in trying to end this crap and I hope you all do the same. The future of Western Culture and this country may actually depend on it.

Western people derive from Western Culture. Anglo Christians are Western people. The British, The native deutch, the Germans, The Irish, The Italians, The Greeks, The Spanish, The French, The Austrians, The Polish, Some countries in the Balkans, Perhaps the Norse and Scandinavians can be considered Western. These people make up The Conservative Voices in America and are the true Americans. Of course there are some who are Democrats but Parties are broken down basically by race.

The non-westerns are everyone else. The Asians, the blacks, the Muslims, the indians, the American indians (Mexico and south excluding Argentina and parts of Brazil). These are people of different race and different cultures and are not assimilable to the American culture but they let them come here anyway for frivolous made-up reasons mostly made for political gain.

That is awesome, one of the greatest and most amusing things I have ever read.

Well, I've done everything I can do. I've signed every petition, emailed every senator and representative, called every senator and representative, etc. I've done my part in trying to end this crap and I hope you all do the same. The future of Western Culture and this country may actually depend on it.

Nah. I like having other people around.

I guess I'll have to let a lot of my active duty and retired military friends know they aren't true Americans since they aren't of white and/or European ancestry. Since I'm 1/8 Cherokee I guess I'm not one either.

Friggin' amazing... :rolleyes:

Obviously you've never been to Massachusetts.

Werbung:
Back