Mexico beats US in soccer to win gold cup, 4-2

Rick

The partisan pro-Mexico crowd's chants and cheers drowned out the tiny minority of american fans. Where was this played? Mexico City? Guadalajara maybe? How about Tijuana?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Pasasdena California, in the Rose Bowl.

Think about it.

Werbung:
The partisan pro-Mexico crowd's chants and cheers drowned out the tiny minority of american fans. Where was this played? Mexico City? Guadalajara maybe? How about Tijuana?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Pasasdena California, in the Rose Bowl.

Think about it.

The Mexicans beat the U.S. in soccer, and they beat the U.S. at the border.

All the more reason for California to drop off into the ocean.

wait so since there was more pro Mexico soccer fans..Cali needs to go? Guess someone does not like Mexicans here...US vs Ireland soccer...you know who I am cheering for? Ireland...Because America does not care about soccer, fields worthless soccer teams, so why not cheer for a team who really cares from your heritage.

wait so since there was more pro Mexico soccer fans..Cali needs to go? Guess someone does not like Mexicans here...US vs Ireland soccer...you know who I am cheering for? Ireland...Because America does not care about soccer, fields worthless soccer teams, so why not cheer for a team who really cares from your heritage.

"Cali" needs to go, for a plethora of different reasons.

I don't like ANYBODY who breaks our immigration laws and enters my country illegally. I don't care if they are Mexican or South American or African or European or Middle Eastern or Asian or..........................

Soccer is a ho-hum sport. Very few Americans give a hoot about international soccer.

Why did they put the Cup in California? It would been a differant story if the put the cup in the Meadowlands in New Jersey
lower_endzone_124.jpg

........as if you need to TELL us that you support foreigners over the US.....:rolleyes:

Update on this: The postgame announcements and awards, etc, were announced in spanish. The american goalie was outraged and made an official complaint about that. What people who don't live here don't know, is that day by day, step by step, change by change, the southwest is turning into a mexican province.

Update on this: The postgame announcements and awards, etc, were announced in spanish. The american goalie was outraged and made an official complaint about that. What people who don't live here don't know, is that day by day, step by step, change by change, the southwest is turning into a mexican province.

I am all for the country of Mexico annexing the state of California. Mexico already has. Why not make it "official"?

"Cali" needs to go, for a plethora of different reasons.

I don't like ANYBODY who breaks our immigration laws and enters my country illegally. I don't care if they are Mexican or South American or African or European or Middle Eastern or Asian or..........................

Soccer is a ho-hum sport. Very few Americans give a hoot about international soccer.

I see, so since they cheered for Mexico they must be illegals?

And you wounder how Republicans get attacked for being racist against Mexicans and calling them all illegals...even if the states in question actually where taken from Mexico in the first place...and they may have lived in there for 150 years.

I am all for the country of Mexico annexing the state of California. Mexico already has. Why not make it "official"?

The U.S. citizens who live here, and deal with the crap all the time, will probably fail to see the humor in that.

They aren't ALL illegals, but you inadvertently hit on an important point. There's people who have been here 30 years and can't speak a word of english - they don't need to - the corrupt commercial and political interests make it seem as much like mexico as they can, so there is zero point in assimilation. Indeed, one MALDEF lawyer famously said that down to the seventh generation in the US, he wants people of mexican ancestry to identify themselves as mexicans, not americans. You leftwingers who don't live here have NO IDEA what this is doing - essentially, creating a country within a country. Even when leftwingers don't know the facts, as you don't, it's amazing how they have an infallible instinct to support that which destroys this country.

The U.S. citizens who live here, and deal with the crap all the time, will probably fail to see the humor in that.

Rick, my friend, I was being facetious, of course. I grew up in Arizona, and I have a lot of family in Arizona. I know what a mess it is out there.

I am also aware that much of California, outside of the big cities, is very much "conservative" in nature. California has gone in the toilet, and I really feel bad for the decent people like you who have seen your state crumble into nothing more than a haven for illegal alien criminals.

My mother is 80 years old and I fear for her safety all the time. She lives in Phoenix in what used to be a very nice upper middle-class area. She's a tough old bird and she tells me she's not scared of anything or anybody. I told her she needs to get a small handgun and learn how to shoot it. She says she may just do that.

What the leftists don't understand is the fact that all of these people (Mexican citizens and citizens from other countries) who have ILLEGALLY entered the United States have ALREADY BROKEN A FEDERAL LAW by crossing our borders. What makes the leftists think that people who have broken federal laws to enter our country, are suddenly going to ABIDE by any of our other local, state, and federal laws?

This has NOTHING to do with racism or bigotry against Mexican citizens. If the illegal alien problem was centered at the NORTHERN border, would the leftists call us "racists" because we were all criticizing Canadian citizens for entering our country illegally? Of course not.

Werbung:

And you wounder how Republicans get attacked for being racist against Mexicans and calling them all illegals...even if the states in question actually where taken from Mexico in the first place...and they may have lived in there for 150 years.

PFOS, you take so many irrational and illogical leaps with your responses, it's almost impossible, and really not worth the time, to respond to them. All I can really do is hand you a bigger shovel and watch you dig a deeper hole.

Back