Michael Moore is asking questions

We didn't see everything that happened. You saw what they wanted/allowed you to see.[/B][/COLOR]

Don't you think that Bush might have seen it as just a tad risky to fly planes into buildings in NY city in broad daylight. All the eyewitnesses on the ground. All the pictures and video footage from private citizens let alone the media of the crashes. The phone calls from the planes from passengers to friends and family?

This was a hijacking plain and simple. A lot of good people died and I don't think this is a good place to conjure up conspiracy theories.

I disagree with our current administration about 95% of the time but they didn't have anything to do with 911. I sure they were shocked and horrified just like all of us.

Werbung:
All the eyewitnesses on the ground. All the pictures and video footage from private citizens let alone the media of the crashes. The phone calls from the planes from passengers to friends and family?

Don't you know, they're all in on the conspiracy too? It says it right here in "Loose Change" so it must be true.

Don't you know, they're all in on the conspiracy too? It says it right here in "Loose Change" so it must be true.

Yeah... well we're together on this one 100% my friend. American Presidents... ANY AMERICAN PRESIDENT FROM EITHER PARTY... don't purposely kill their own innocent citizens!

We can argue and complain about our leaders. We can disagree with their decisions. But in the end the one thing you ALWAYS know about an American President is he is an AMERICAN. We don't kill our own innocent people like that.

By the way... Happy 4th of July Almighty... and thanks for your service!

Yeah... well we're together on this one 100% my friend. American Presidents... ANY AMERICAN PRESIDENT FROM EITHER PARTY... don't purposely kill their own innocent citizens!

We can argue and complain about our leaders. We can disagree with their decisions. But in the end the one thing you ALWAYS know about an American President is he is an AMERICAN. We don't kill our own innocent people like that.

By the way... Happy 4th of July Almighty... and thanks for your service!

Very true. Even though I don't care for FDR's policies at all, I can only laugh when people suggest that he knew about Pearl Harbor and let it happen. Some people just need to believe in grand conspiracies. I can't explain it.

Happy Independence Day back at you.

We didn't see everything that happened. You saw what they wanted/allowed you to see.

You just said "we," suggesting you didn't see anything we didn't.

So what exactly do you think you know that you think the rest of us don't know?

The aleged "FLT77" flew for more than half an hour after the second hit to the WTC .. out-of-line, off course and with its transponder turned off and NOBODY could muster a single aircraft to go and confront "FLT77"
and JUST EXACTLY what was Mr. Cheney doing at the time?

Actually, two were mustered (out of a total of 14 on active alert at the time). None of them reached the planes in question in time to react. This is partly because, as you just said, the planes' transponders were turned off and so civilian air traffic control was forced to locate them by hand among almost five thousand similar planes in very crowded airspace. And this is despite the fact that airplane intercepts were not routine even in the case of confirmed hijackings.

I don't know why you think an airplane would be easier to find with its transponder turned off. This is basically the only means air traffic control has of identifying where a plane is at any time short of the ludicrously inefficient hand-check system they were forced to resort to.

And even if none of this were true, at worst it would point to managerial incompetence, not deliberate orchestration on the part of the government.

I'm sorry people but the Pentagon hit PROOVES beyond any doubt that 9/11/2001 was an inside job!

How? Saying so does not make it so. (BTW, it's spelled "proves.")

A lot of good people died and I don't think this is a good place to conjure up conspiracy theories.

Well, to be fair, it's the conspiracy theories forum. ;)

I just gotta ask, How many people here REALLY and TRULY believe that 9/11/2001 was the work of 19 radical Arabs who hyjacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings... (?) WTF ... over?

Just exactly what PROOF did the administration provide that makes the case for "radical Arab hyjackers did it"?

The aleged "FLT77" flew for more than half an hour after the second hit to the WTC .. out-of-line, off course and with its transponder turned off and NOBODY could muster a single aircraft to go and confront "FLT77"
and JUST EXACTLY what was Mr. Cheney doing at the time?

I'm sorry people but the Pentagon hit PROOVES beyond any doubt that 9/11/2001 was an inside job!

This is very clearly a case of "the emperor has no clothes!"
Wake up people, smell the burnt Reichstag!
Bush is pushing the BIG LIE! and so far he is getting away with it.

Write your Congresspeople and demand that Congress insist on accountability from Bush and Cheney!
Yawn! I've heard all the missile and remote controlled aircraft conspiracy theories so please at least try another angle. I was working less than a mile from the pentagon in Crystal City when flt 77 slammed in to it and personally know two people that witnessed the crash from their cars on 395. Please tell me you have something beyond the pathetic attempts of the past.

-Castle

Yawn! I've heard all the missile and remote controlled aircraft conspiracy theories so please at least try another angle. I was working less than a mile from the pentagon in Crystal City when flt 77 slammed in to it and personally know two people that witnessed the crash from their cars on 395. Please tell me you have something beyond the pathetic attempts of the past.

-Castle

Come on Castle, they're obviously in on the conspiracy. They couldn't have seen a plane. Everyone knows it was a cruise missile.

Very true. Even though I don't care for FDR's policies at all, I can only laugh when people suggest that he knew about Pearl Harbor and let it happen. Some people just need to believe in grand conspiracies. I can't explain it.

Happy Independence Day back at you.

re-visionary history.............dosen't surprise me with you really though

-Castle

yeah well my friends sisters cousin was working in the gas station, car was booth, across the street.... and she says it was a doghouse with a beagle on it

Come on Castle, they're obviously in on the conspiracy. They couldn't have seen a plane. Everyone knows it was a cruise missile.
Of course! What was I thinking!? Or maybe they just made a Tomahawk cruise missile "look" like an American airlines 757. I could of happened right?@#%*

hiccup!
-Castle

Of course! What was I thinking!? Or maybe they just made a Tomahawk cruise missile "look" like an American airlines 757. I could of happened right?@#%*

And the federal government is using the revenue from Haliburton who pay for the chemtrails to achieve their globalist goal of the North American Union.

Can anyone give me some more specifics as to why 9/11 was an inside job and not merely the work of terrorists? There has been remarkably little of that in this thread outside of angry protestations about how we're all ignorant sheeple etc.

Can anyone give me some more specifics as to why 9/11 was an inside job and not merely the work of terrorists? There has been remarkably little of that in this thread outside of angry protestations about how we're all ignorant sheeple etc.

Here we go again...

Werbung:
And the federal government is using the revenue from Haliburton who pay for the chemtrails to achieve their globalist goal of the North American Union.

Hey you friggin Dirtbag? where is my posts? im getting tired of posting and having YOU delete them I will address this with ADMIN ASAP

this is the third time in 2 days...................... i will start copying my posts and if they are deleted again i will spam the post into every forum

Back