Michael Moore is asking questions

You mean "revisionist", of course and what exactly did I say that was historically inaccurate?

so Now ill answer you again lets see if you delete this post as well. what your have said is not entirely inaccurate as you pose.The part of things that seem a bit grey for you are as Follows, While FDR i dont believe in MY OPINION "Allowed" the attacks to happen. He Just as Presidents in todays times was CERTAINLY aware of something that was about to happen to the pacific fleet.

Just Like Clinton after Him,and the GW Bush again after Clinton.FDR also had intelligence that was handed to him before the attack. To lay the Blame on any of these men as to say they knew about the attacks and let them happen would be a grievous error on our part

while they Did have foreknowledge of some sort of attack being possible. None of the instances were concrete though.
these men may have known something was coming....but to combat all aspects of this information would have been near to impossible

In FDR'S case even more so with the limited communications capabilities and the short amount of time just prior to the attack that he held information that possibly the japanese fleet was to strike a us target.

So to DISMISS the FACT that FDR DID recieve information on a impending attack is a hasty erroneous judgement. He DID in fact have foreknowledge, of something about to occur the question then is did he ALLOW the attack to happen?

and for most of us the answer to that is simply NO he didnt ALLOW It to happen.but he was AWARE that SOMETHING was going to happen, Just as were Clinton , and Bush Both aware that "Something" was about to happen......

so when folks say FDR had Knowledge in advance that is FACTUAL information............. you then have to take into consideration how much time did he have minutes? and what could he have done? probably not much

the threat was semi specific in nature possibly had he enough time he may have been able to order ships to battle stations. thats a variable we will never know......just like the variable that confounds the Bush admin...........they seem to have had foreknowledge of the possibility of attacks on us targets with commercial airliners.............could something different have been done? of course........does this mean that GW "ALLOWED" the attacks to happen? not on the face it dosent

FDR it is clear DID have knowledge of the attacks prior to them occuring the important real questions would then be was it specific enough? and was it early enough to have changed anything

Werbung:
Hey you friggin Dirtbag? where is my posts? im getting tired of posting and having YOU delete them I will address this with ADMIN ASAP

this is the third time in 2 days...................... i will start copying my posts and if they are deleted again i will spam the post into every forum

Roker, relax, I didn't delete your post -- I moved it to the appropriate thread. It's still there.

So to DISMISS the FACT that FDR DID recieve information on a impending attack is a hasty erroneous judgement. He DID in fact have foreknowledge, of something about to occur the question then is did he ALLOW the attack to happen?

Roker, chill Dude! You and USMC are basically saying the same thing. He was only speaking of the lunatics claiming that FDR had SPECIFIC foreknowledge that an attack was pending for Pearl Harbor specifically, in December specifically, in the FIRST part of December specifically, possibly right down to the date and hour.

Your observations are solid, and historically accurate. USMC is not revising, only stating that he doesn't buy into the extreme conspiratorial claims of FDR's ulterior motives.

And to the rest of you, I hope you all live long enough and grow wise enough to understand exactly how absurd you are!

Werbung:
Back