Michael Moore vs. Wall Street....

Werbung:
This lib hack should be using his money for a better cause. This guy is a waste of time and a hack. He should be shot.
Big fan o' the financial-"rapists" on Wall Street, are you.

Maybe your attitude'd be different, if you were old-enough to invest, there.....and, lost money like most Americans.

:rolleyes:

I used to like this guy, but lately he's come up with some idiotic crap. Way off to the left.... too communist I might ad...

Put him in a room with Limbaugh, and let them slug it out. Tickets to that would sell, don't you think?

As long as it is considered a credibility battle. Meaninng that either one, currently has zero cred with the other side. Whoever wins the fist fight could be considered a mainstream source from then on out.

Rush does not fight with his fists, he fights with his mind and with his ideas.

I think the spectacle of the two of them fighting with minds and ideas would be just about as comical as them fighting physically. They're both about as fit for one battle as for the other, don't you think?

I think the spectacle of the two of them fighting with minds and ideas would be just about as comical as them fighting physically. They're both about as fit for one battle as for the other, don't you think?

No I don’t think

Rush is ... hrmm... what is the word ........Arrogant?

But he is mostly right about many things. I have yet to agree with Michael Moore on anything.

He lies in his "documentaries” I have to laugh when I type that word.

He is a disgusting jerk, but I have to say I saw him in an interview right before the election and I was pretty impressed with his attitude.

Rush treats liberals like really stupid people and perhaps he should treat them more Pollyannaish than stupid but either way it’s his right to say what he wants.

No I don’t think

Rush is ... hrmm... what is the word ........Arrogant?

But he is mostly right about many things. I have yet to agree with Michael Moore on anything.

He lies in his "documentaries” I have to laugh when I type that word.

He is a disgusting jerk, but I have to say I saw him in an interview right before the election and I was pretty impressed with his attitude.

Rush treats liberals like really stupid people and perhaps he should treat them more Pollyannaish than stupid but either way it’s his right to say what he wants.

Translation: I agree with a lot of Rush's hype and drivel. I don't agree with Moore's hype and drivel.

To me, it's mostly hype and drivel, whether it is "liberal" or "conservative".

Werbung:
Translation: I agree with a lot of Rush's hype and drivel. I don't agree with Moore's hype and drivel.

To me, it's mostly hype and drivel, whether it is "liberal" or "conservative".

Not a very good translation IMO

But that is the beauty of our Country; you can have different opinions than someone else,

and for the mean time.... you are not shut down for saying it.

Back