Michael Steele takes down blog

Popeye

Could this be a harbinger of things to come? Already Steele has had to make a servant like apology to the great GOP leader Massa Limbaugh. How long before he's officially out as GOP chairman? I mean as a black man, you just don't act too uppity in the all white party....you would think common sense would have told Mr Token that.

In recent days, RNC chairman Michael Steele has been “getting ripped apart” by conservative commenters on his blog, in response to his comments originally criticizing Rush Limbaugh. (He has since backed away from them.) Andrew Perez on The New Argument notes that in the past few days, Steele’s blog has been disabled, and now just redirects to the RNC homepage.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/03/06/steele-blog/

Werbung:
Popeye,

Why is it always you that talks about the color of various people, especially when you don’t like them? You used to think Powell was an uncle tom (till he came around and endorsed obama) you speak so horrible and racial of the black people who happen to be republican or conservative. Condoleezza Rice, Clarence Thomas, and now Michael Steele. I am sure I have forgotten a few of them also.

Popeye, it’s a form of racism too. Why can’t you look at Steele as a man, a human being an American? Why do you have to obsess over his skin color, really his color doesn’t matter, no ones color does.

Popeye,

Why is it always you that talks about the color of various people, especially when you don’t like them? You used to think Powell was an uncle tom (till he came around and endorsed obama) you speak so horrible and racial of the black people who happen to be republican or conservative. Condoleezza Rice, Clarence Thomas, and now Michael Steele. I am sure I have forgotten a few of them also.

Popeye, it’s a form of racism too. Why can’t you look at Steele as a man, a human being an American? Why do you have to obsess over his skin color, really his color doesn’t matter, no ones color does.

I am being somewhat facetious, however there is no doubt that the GOP is virtually all white. Outside of the names you mentioned..who is there? You won't be able to find any GOP black faces in Congress because there aren't any, not even one. You think that's just a coincidence?

I refer to Michael Steele as Mr Token because he was named as Republican chairman purely on the basis of his color, as the GOP was attempting to change their image. However, as soon as he stepped out of line, the all white party stepped up and once again demonstrated what they're all about....Steele's groveling apology to Limbaugh speaks for itself.

I am being somewhat facetious, however there is no doubt that the GOP is virtually all white. Outside of the names you mentioned..who is there? You won't be able to find any GOP black faces in Congress because there aren't any, not even one. You think that's just a coincidence?

I refer to Michael Steele as Mr Token because he was named as Republican chairman purely on the basis of his color, as the GOP was attempting to change their image. However, as soon as he stepped out of line, the all white party stepped up and once again demonstrated what they're all about....Steele's groveling apology to Limbaugh speaks for itself.

The real question is how many Democrats in Congress (who are black) represent majority white districts?

I do not think you are racist and I understand what you mean when you posted this, but its just not helpful IMO

We should not use the N word and we should not say uncle tom or refere to people as slaves if they disagree. It just doesnt seem to help race relations.

There are many black people who told about being treated terrible by other blacks for voting republican, and that shouldnt happen. We should see people not skin colors as much as humanly possible.

be the example :)

Werbung:
Back