Michele Bachmann; "Can't" Stay Outta The News

Mr. Shaman

"Rep. Michele Bachmann has introduced a bill that would prohibit the president from signing on to a global currency, despite congressional testimony from Obama administration officials that they would reject any proposal to replace the dollar."
Is it any wonder Republicans have so much trouble placing competent Republican-women in Congress???

:rolleyes:

This woman needs some serious help.​

Werbung:
Good for her. And it sounds like the Obamanites are in agreement with her. But she is right to assume they won't necessarily keep their promises.

Is it any wonder ShamMan is whining and snivelling? :D

Good for her. And it sounds like the Obamanites are in agreement with her. But she is right to assume they won't necessarily keep their promises.

Is it any wonder ShamMan is whining and snivelling? :D
He should go ahead and move to Cuba or Venezueala already. Then he wouldn't have to wait for all his favorite initiatives to get passed into law.

He can live out his dream of being controlled by a dictator.

Bachmann has made several straightforward stands for the Constitution, asking various leftists to point out where the Constitution authorizes the Fed govt to do what they are doing.

They are completely unable to answer her questions. All they can do is snarl, call her names, and change the subject.

We need a LOT more like her in Congress. Be nice to get someone like that in the White House, too.

Is it any wonder Republicans have so much trouble placing competent Republican-women in Congress???

This woman needs some serious help.​

I fully support her bill, regardless of Obama's position.

There is nothing wrong with passing a law regarding your values, regardless of what the current administration says.

By the way, the current administration hasn't been all that truthful lately have they? Funny how Obama has changed positions on the supposed middle class tax cut. Oh but he said he supported it! Yeah, and he's a liar.

And what about that pledge to not increase the deficit, which is now over $10 Trillion over the next 10 years. Funny how he changed his position on that one.

So why should Michele, or any of us, for that matter, trust him?

Bachmann has made several straightforward stands for the Constitution, asking various leftists to point out where the Constitution authorizes the Fed govt to do what they are doing.

They are completely unable to answer her questions. All they can do is snarl, call her names, and change the subject.

We need a LOT more like her in Congress. Be nice to get someone like that in the White House, too.

Bachmann, like many on the extreme right, is a nut case....vying for attention and preaching to the choir.

I agree with Larry Sabato..

Bachmann doesn't have a clue what "economic Marxism" is; the Obama administration is not seizing the means of production. The Founders rebelled against "no taxation without representation". That's very different than having an argument about the proper levels of taxation in a representative democracy. Congresswoman Bachmann needs to take a deep breath, and maybe a tranquilizer, too.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...-deep-breath-and-maybe-a-tranquilizer-too.php

"I believe that there is a very strong chance that we will see that young people will be put into mandatory service. And the real concerns is that there are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people have to go and get trained in a philosophy that the government puts forward and then they have to go to work in some of these politically correct forums."

:eek:

Somebody has got to reevaluate her anti-psychosis meds!

Werbung:
Yeah.....they could call themselves The Party Of Joe McCarthy.....and, as much alcohol as he consumed, who knows how-many descendents he has, running-loose, out there.

Maybe she should take advatage of her medical-background.....and leave politics to more-qualified people.​

There you go again, open mouth insert foot. She has a law degree, and a post doctorate in Tax law, I think she is qualified. Again, libs love to take snips of a video and make it look like something else. The Shiavo video is irrelevant, because she was still in the middle of giving her opinion when the video stops. I think if some of your so called great lib women politicians were to engage her in an open fair debate she could put them under the table. She is a very well educated women, and very articulate, which is more than I can say for the bumbling stumbling Pelosi. I do call myself a christian but I don't completely agree with her religious beliefs. That aside I think she is very qualified, and if she feels that she has been called by God to serve the country in this capacity, God bless her work. Which basically is where I think this hatred for her comes from is because of her religious beliefs, and faith is something that scares the hell (no pun intended) out of most libs.

Back