Michele Bachmann; "Can't" Stay Outta The News

Werbung:
.....And, George Bush had an MBA.

:rolleyes:

There you go again....somebody calls you are your statements and you revert to the George Bush defense. You question her education/qualifications, these items are confirmed, you revert back to G W. I've gone back I don't see where he is mentioned in the debate! What are you going to use in another 3 years during the campaigns, Bush? If it is relevant to the conversation I can understand, but here it's not because G W isn't the subject in this thread.

Cynthia Mckinnney (LMAO).....Yeah she is plenty qualified she is a high school teacher turned politician, and she won office in a created district. That conveniently contains the 3 largest black populations in the Atlanta metro area. My brother-in-law in GA still talks about the sketchy set up of drawing in that district.

Ya' can't keep a crazy-Michele down!!!

michelebachmann.jpg

"In an interview with the Washington Times’ conservative morning radio program on Wednesday morning, Bachmann declared that members of ACORN, the grassroots political organization, “will be in charge of going door to door and collecting data from the American public” and implied the census data would be skewed for political purposes.

The claim that ACORN will be “in charge” of the census is the latest allegation by a politician who has developed a reputation for disseminating right-wing conspiracy theorieshttp://minnesotaindependent.com/31973/gop-analyst-bachmanns-a-liability-to-republicans."​

There you go again, open mouth insert foot. She has a law degree, and a post doctorate in Tax law, I think she is qualified.
Yeah....she's quite the Math Major.

"Approximately 114 million Americans are expected to leave private health insurance. Why? Their employers will drop the insurance because the taxpayer-subsidized plan will be 30 to 40 percent cheaper." :D

"Bachmann has made several straightforward stands for the Constitution, asking various leftists to point out where the Constitution authorizes the Fed govt to do what they are doing."

That's a favorite ploy of the intellectually challenged, but there seems to be an endless supply of dimbulbs that think it makes sense. So where in the Constitution does it authorize the existance of NASA? On and on, but the wingnuts just can't get the dots to connect for 'em.

Ya' can't keep a crazy-Michele down!!!

That look in her eyes really says something... and that something is, HI I'M CRAZY

I'm sure she has some good points but seriously hearing her talk about ANYTHING is like hearing the Reverend Al Sharpton talk about anything Black related (and you all know I'm super down with the brothers so that's a slam on him not Blacks).

But seriously hasn't everyone watched Bachmann and seen that over the top reaction like with this census thing. I mean my god they do it every ten years it's not some invasion of the body snatchers.:D Think of Sharpton on some discrimination rampage and think of Bachmann and tell me they aren't alike.

Watch how they both build from reality into the paranormal...

Their voice starts to quicken & strain a little... here comes that sense of urgency rolled together with a little righteous indidnation... their eyes are starting to buldge... OMG IT'S A PLOT TO UNDERMINE THE AMERICA WAY OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Wait... no it's not... it's a cencus... they count people.

Perhaps a Valium the size of a football would help...

That look in her eyes really says something... and that something is, HI I'M CRAZY

I'm sure she has some good points but seriously hearing her talk about ANYTHING is like hearing the Reverend Al Sharpton talk about anything Black related (and you all know I'm super down with the brothers so that's a slam on him not Blacks).

But seriously hasn't everyone watched Bachmann and seen that over the top reaction like with this census thing. I mean my god they do it every ten years it's not some invasion of the body snatchers.:D Think of Sharpton on some discrimination rampage and think of Bachmann and tell me they aren't alike.

Watch how they both build from reality into the paranormal...

Their voice starts to quicken & strain a little... here comes that sense of urgency rolled together with a little righteous indidnation... their eyes are starting to buldge... OMG IT'S A PLOT TO UNDERMINE THE AMERICA WAY OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Wait... no it's not... it's a cencus... they count people.

Perhaps a Valium the size of a football would help...

I am tempted to hold off moving just to vote against her lol,,,,but I need to get out lol

She is possibly retarded or something I think....
....Or, at the very-least, functionally-illiterate.​

"Section 2511 of the health care bill referred to by Bachmann, makes no mention of abortion and stipulates;

(i) "SBHC services will be provides in accordance with Federal, State, and local laws governing -- (I) obtaining parental or guardian consent; and (II) patient privacy and student records, including section 264 of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and section 444 of the General Education Provision Act."

Werbung:
....Or, at the very-least, functionally-illiterate.​

It hurts to know she is from my District....I am sad I have not got a chance to find her at some political event to ask her why she is so dumb lol. I did though get to dress down the Dem who ran here 2 Elections ago, and tried to run again in the primaries last time....was a small group like 60 at a meeting and she was talking about how this time she would win and all this crap...I told her, that she ran the worst campagin I had ever seen, With more lies and worthless attacks and no ideas I had ever seen in local elections here. I was forced to side with the Republican over and over again against her....she said she was sorry and got some bad advice from advisers....i told her, if you could not even figure out that was bad adivse why should we Elect you to office? she was pretty stumped lol whole group kinda turned on her from that point on....Now if Only I could do that to the Republican side ....Then my IP party can win lol

Back