Michele Bachmann; "Can't" Stay Outta The News

That look in her eyes really says something... and that something is, HI I'M CRAZY
"Bachmann said before the rally that the "lessons" of the town halls have been lost.

"Republicans are in the minority, but a minority in Congress plus the American people equals the majority," Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind., told Fox News Thursday.

Republicans say they want to kill the bill with Thursday's rally. But it's unclear how much of an impact the "House Call" can have so late in the process. Pelosi needs to unify Democrats around the package but does not need Republican support given the Democratic majority in the House."
"The push to overhaul health care received a major boost Thursday as the American Medical Association and AARP endorsed legislation drafted by top House Democrats.

The AARP, the nation's largest organization of older Americans, is a nonpartisan group that advocates for people 50 and older. The AMA, historically an opponent of health care reform, is considered one the nation's most influential doctors' advocacy groups.

The backing of those two groups comes as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, oversees final changes to the $1.1 trillion health care bill. The measure likely will come to a final vote Saturday.

bachmannjudgejudy.jpg

Werbung:
"The aide who helped turn Rep. Michele Bachmann into a controversial mainstay of cable news has informed colleagues that shes quitting — just as the firebrand Republican congresswoman prepares for her biggest media moment yet.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Michelle Marston, a veteran Hill aide, is leaving Bachmann’s office.

In an e-mail exchange with POLITICO, Marston declined to say why she’s going.

“I’m just not talking about it, and frankly I don’t think there’s a story here,” Marston wrote. “Now, the thousands of people calling our office to tell us they’re coming to Capitol Hill tomorrowthat’s a story.”

A conservative Republican House member, speaking on the condition of anonymity, suggested that Bachmann’s views — and her willingness to state them — make it hard for her to keep staff.

When your captains crazy, it’s time to find a new ship,” the lawmaker said.

490.gif

She is possibly retarded or something I think, or something. My Parents are ashamed she is in there district...and my dad is not a Dem. Lucky I am about 5 min out of that district so I get someone sane.

This is ONE Michele that does not need to have her photo taken and then CHANGED to:
1- HIDE BUCKED TEETH
2- REDUCE 46 INCH HIPS to "man sized"
3- reduce her THIGHS and LEGS to "man sized"
Also , THIS MICHELE does not require TWENTY-TWO paid staffers , costing the TAXPAYERS OVER $ 1,592,000 per year just to pay their salaries.

THINK!

This is ONE Michele that does not need to have her photo taken and then CHANGED to:
1- HIDE BUCKED TEETH
Also , THIS MICHELE does not require TWENTY-TWO paid staffers , costing the TAXPAYERS OVER $ 1,592,000 per year just to pay their salaries.

THINK!

Just wondering if your describing the woman your going out with or you meant Mr. Steele? I mean his name is Micheal and I know you might get that confused with Michelle???

1- HIDE BUCKED TEETH

THINK!
I've often wondered what the parameters were, to be considered a qualified wing-nut.

Thanks!!

"This week's National Journal polls Congressional and political insiders on their favorite members of Congress, the member they'd like most to shut up, the brightest thinkers and strategists in their parties and much more."

Topping the list of GOP voices these insiders would like to “mute” is Minnesota’s Rep. Michele Bachmann — but there’s a five-way tie. Eleven percent of Republicans polled would also like Fox’s Glenn Beck, Iowa Rep. Steve King, Sarah Palin and Georgia Rep. Tom Price to pipe down."

squirrels_for_bachmann_bumper_sticker-p128408423782748242tmn6_525.jpg

Yep.....she's still CRAZY!!!!!!! (In a Pat Robertson kind o' way...)​

"I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States," Bachmann said at a meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalition in Los Angeles on Feb. 6.

"We have to show that we are inextricably entwined, that as a nation we have been blessed because of our relationship with Israel, and if we reject Israel, then there is a curse that comes into play," Bachmann said."

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

I sure hope that is correct. Because we need another Joseph McCarthy to send the liberal/progressive vermin back to their sh*tholes.

Bachmann is the real deal. It is no wonder whacky lefties hate her so much.

You guys got the return of Jimma in BO. We got the return of Joe McCarthy in Bachmann. You guys are screwed.:)

I sure hope that is correct. Because we need another Joseph McCarthy to send the liberal/progressive vermin back to their sh*tholes.

Bachmann is the real deal. It is no wonder whacky lefties hate her so much.

You guys got the return of Jimma in BO. We got the return of Joe McCarthy in Bachmann. You guys are screwed.:)

I have listened and watched Bachmann in action, I think she is tremendous!If we had a Congess full of Women or men with her knowledge and politicial beliefs America would be much better off. In fact Owebama would still be in Chicago trying to organize a community to pressure Banks to make loans to people who do not qualify!! From Acorns like his, Great Depressions are born! I will select MB over BO (pew) everytime!!

"We have to show that we are inextricably entwined, that as a nation we have been blessed because of our relationship with Israel, and if we reject Israel, then there is a curse that comes into play," Bachmann said."
Does she attend the same 'WHACK-A-DO-CHURCH' as the fair Sarah Palin where they play at laying hands on and praying away the GAY...good grief...this women shouldn't be allowed to stand in front of a collection of lessor thinking humans...they believe everything that they are told without doing any 'FREE WILL THINKING' on their own :p

Werbung:
Back