Michelle Obama to go on trips to promote education for girls

PLC1

Staff member
Michelle Obama says she'll do more foreign travel to promote education for girls in developing countries.

The first lady announced a new program earlier this year to help adolescent girls improve their lives by attending and staying in school called, 'Let Girls Learn.'

She since has traveled to Japan, Cambodia and London to promote the initiative and even stopped to have tea with Prince Harry.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-trips-Japan-Cambodia-UK.html#ixzz3eeTfsPAH
Japan, Cambodia, and London?

Why not Pakistan, Yemen, and Afganistan, where girls are routinely denied basic education?

Werbung:
If i had to venture a guess, I would say she probably doesn't want to stir up any trouble.Not for those women, and definitely not for her and her husband.

Yes she doesn't want to upset any hostile countries, especially Islamic ones. What she wants to do is be the Nanny of the world! She needs to keep her butt at home, and stop being that nosy neighbor that everyone hides from. :ROFLMAO: I hope Japan and the UK are as in awe of her as we are!:ROFLMAO:

It's called a junket a free shopping trip with a little sighseeing thrown in.
Congress has done it for generations
Lots more of them.
But at least they're public servants.

It's called a junket a free shopping trip with a little sighseeing thrown in.
Congress has done it for generations
Lots more of them.
But at least they're public servants.
Well, they do call themselves that anyway. Now, if I could be someone's servant, and fly around on their private jet at will, go off on junkets paid for by my boss, being a servant wouldn't be so bad.

Werbung:
Well, they do call themselves that anyway. Now, if I could be someone's servant, and fly around on their private jet at will, go off on junkets paid for by my boss, being a servant wouldn't be so bad.
Yes it is a curious term.
But the point remains, MO is a parasite while congress critters are govt workers selected to represent we the people.

Back