Middle East 2020; post-jan3rd

zakiyeh

Hello every one.
It's been a long time since I've been here. I was was curious to know some of your opinions about all that
happenned since jan3rd starting with the USA terroring Ghasem Soleimani, Iran's top general and others in a drone attack to their car in Baghdad airport. So I signed in, hoping to get some different views on the subject. However, I found out nobody has picked up the issue here. Is'nt that strange? Isn't that and the Iran attack to ein-ul- asad, the US base in Iraq, the most impirtsnt issue to talk about now?
I think the attack and Iran's answer really does affect the middle east conditions and a conversation should be going on it. The subject may also be discussed in US-politics part. But I thought it's more than US.
I may not have the former time and patience with long answers, but I'll try to do my best.
There are many questions for me such as:
- Do you think Ghasem Soleimani was evil or a hero?
- Do you believe in Trump about his dangerous missions and lives being saved by killing him?
- Do you believe really no casualties in Iran's missile attack to ein-ul-asad?
- will USA draw back his forces from the middle east, specially Iraq now?
I will be greatful if anybody shared their views on these questions or any other related topic on this issue.

Werbung:
Terrorist dead. Thats a good thing, nothing else to say about it.
Your leader may need to change his mind about there being nothing Trump can do about his uncalled for actions.

Werbung:
Back