1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Middle East 2020; post-jan3rd

Discussion in 'Middle Eastern Politics' started by zakiyeh, Jan 9, 2020.

1. zakiyeh

zakiyeh Well-Known Member

Hello every one.
    It's been a long time since I've been here. I was was curious to know some of your opinions about all that
    happenned since jan3rd starting with the USA terroring Ghasem Soleimani, Iran's top general and others in a drone attack to their car in Baghdad airport. So I signed in, hoping to get some different views on the subject. However, I found out nobody has picked up the issue here. Is'nt that strange? Isn't that and the Iran attack to ein-ul- asad, the US base in Iraq, the most impirtsnt issue to talk about now?
    I think the attack and Iran's answer really does affect the middle east conditions and a conversation should be going on it. The subject may also be discussed in US-politics part. But I thought it's more than US.
    I may not have the former time and patience with long answers, but I'll try to do my best.
    There are many questions for me such as:
    - Do you think Ghasem Soleimani was evil or a hero?
    - Do you believe in Trump about his dangerous missions and lives being saved by killing him?
    - Do you believe really no casualties in Iran's missile attack to ein-ul-asad?
    - will USA draw back his forces from the middle east, specially Iraq now?
    I will be greatful if anybody shared their views on these questions or any other related topic on this issue.

2. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

Terrorist dead. Thats a good thing, nothing else to say about it.
    Your leader may need to change his mind about there being nothing Trump can do about his uncalled for actions.

3. zakiyeh

zakiyeh Well-Known Member

By what reasons do you call him a terrorist except that Trump called him a terrorist?