Migrant Muslim Sick Fuck Minds !

Stiffy

Yeah well check this out... you cant make this stuff up...

Nailed it...

Can’t wait to see the rebuttals if any...

Case Closed,

Begin Mass Deportations of these Sick N Twisted Fucking Miscreants off our land,

They don't belong here and never did... they’re days are numbered in America, know This !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The schizophrenic muslim mind

by Mateen Elass

Muslims are torn by two competing realities.

The first is the illusion of supremacy upon which they have been suckled all their lives by the Mother of all books (the Qur’an).

The second is the real world in which they have to live.

Talk with an average Muslim and sooner rather than later you will […]

Click:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/06/the-schizophrenic-muslim-mind

Werbung:
Yeah well check this out... you cant make this stuff up...

Nailed it...

Can’t wait to see the rebuttals if any...

Case Closed,

Begin Mass Deportations of these Sick N Twisted Fucking Miscreants off our land,

They don't belong here and never did... they’re days are numbered in America, know This !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The schizophrenic muslim mind

by Mateen Elass

Muslims are torn by two competing realities.

The first is the illusion of supremacy upon which they have been suckled all their lives by the Mother of all books (the Qur’an).

The second is the real world in which they have to live.

Talk with an average Muslim and sooner rather than later you will […]

Click:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/06/the-schizophrenic-muslim-mind
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Stone Age evolutionary rejects were driven into the deserts, the jungles, and the hills as criminal fugitives, because they were bandit gangs who were genetically incapable of producting enough on their own and needed to steal from all the evolved human species. Their descendants voluntarily converted to Islam, the Religion of Cain. They conquered superior species that had gone decadent, which historical stage Americans are rapidly sliding into.

That’s right sick n twisted Camel Fucking Bedouin Arab Scumbags who still live and think like they did 2000 years ago.

Get them the fuck off my land, out of my country dead or alive makes no difference to me anymore, I no longer care !

Trump is an idiot for playing both sides too and now selling them arms and mfg rights to build special weapons for us ?

Really ?

Wtf is wrong with this Asshole ?

That’s right sick n twisted Camel Fucking Bedouin Arab Scumbags who still live and think like they did 2000 years ago.

Get them the fuck off my land, out of my country dead or alive makes no difference to me anymore, I no longer care !

Trump is an idiot for playing both sides too and now selling them arms and mfg rights to build special weapons for us ?

Really ?

Wtf is wrong with this Asshole ?
Presidents Are Prisoners

Trump is swamped by the Deep State. No President can do us any good unless we attack the plutocracy, starting with its sons in college. Drum it into them that they are nothing without DeepState Daddy's money, which lack of independent self-identity they feel all the time and are in constant denial about. Those brats are the unprotected underbelly of the clique that blocks the will of the White majority.

Werbung:
Presidents Are Prisoners

Trump is swamped by the Deep State. No President can do us any good unless we attack the plutocracy, starting with its sons in college. Drum it into them that they are nothing without DeepState Daddy's money, which lack of independent self-identity they feel all the time and are in constant denial about. Those brats are the unprotected underbelly of the clique that blocks the will of the White majority.

>>>>

If we only had time for the schooling Sage but nope We don’t.
This is why I scream at you all to activate into militias, at least go meet with them and begin discussions.

All this will end in Open Range by the Barrel of a GUN

Back