Mike Pence: Baning Muslims from entering the US is unconstitutional

Werbung:
That's why they are targeting countries.

And that is also illegal. Discrimination based on national origin is illegal, and has been since Johnson.

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/trumps-immigration-ban-illegal

"Mr. Trump appears to want to reinstate a new type of Asiatic Barred Zone by executive order, but there is just one problem: The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 banned all discrimination against immigrants on the basis of national origin, replacing the old prejudicial system and giving each country an equal shot at the quotas. In signing the new law, President Lyndon B. Johnson said that “the harsh injustice” of the national-origins quota system had been “abolished.”

The too, we already know that Trump cares not for ethics, the law, or the Constitution. All he cares about is increasing his wealth, feeding his ego, and keeping fools like you in line.

Trump is banning some Muslims not all ,He is banning Muslims from certain countries but not Saudi Arabia where most of the 9/11 terrorists came from.

Thats hairsplitting. They are targeting Muslims from certain countries, Christs can still come from the same countries.
If Christians were doing terrorist attacks they would be on the same list Also. Is this an actual ban or a hold for vetting them to make sure they are not part of the terrorist groups. Were they to check out as just your average joe. Would they not be let in? All I am hearing is extremes from both sides

If Christians were doing terrorist attacks they would be on the same list Also. Is this an actual ban or a hold for vetting them to make sure they are not part of the terrorist groups. Were they to check out as just your average joe. Would they not be let in? All I am hearing is extremes from both sides

Lets see. He is banning those who have green cards, are employed by American companies, those who have worked for the military as interpreters, those who have spent 2 years being vetted by 5 different agencies, those with dual citizenships, simply for being Muslim, and then gives priority to christians, and other minority religions, from the same regions.

What do you think?

You're hearing fake news as we should all realize by now.

You're hearing fake news as we should all realize by now.
yeah
Lets see. He is banning those who have green cards, are employed by American companies, those who have worked for the military as interpreters, those who have spent 2 years being vetted by 5 different agencies, those with dual citizenships, simply for being Muslim, and then gives priority to christians, and other minority religions, from the same regions.

What do you think?
is he banning or vetting? There is a difference. I know one woman was held at JFK airport last night. Was vetted, it took like 6 hours and released. Others stayed. They needed more vetting.

yeah

is he banning or vetting? There is a difference. I know one woman was held at JFK airport last night. Was vetted, it took like 6 hours and released. Others stayed. They needed more vetting.
Yeah they do. So you have the halt so you can determine how to vet. And you handle people caught in the transition individually.

Werbung:
yeah

Vetted in 6 hours when some in line have gone through the process for 2 years? No way can you vet someone from the ME in 6 hours.

Back