Million woman march for Hillary

About the caucuses, let's realize those can be (and in this case were) rigged. Hillary foolishly practically ignored caucus states, and the Obamabots were sent out to round up Obama supporters (recall any resident with democrat registration can vote in the caucuses.)

The democrat and republican nominees should be Hillary and Guilianni. The reason they aren't is only their flawed campaign strategies.

Werbung:
If you give Obama ALL OF THE uncommited votes from Michigan he STILL does not beat her in actual votes cast for one over the other. And we have to remember if we give him ALL of the uncommited votes, he gets all of his own, all of Bill Richardson and all of John Edwards.

also in his delegate count, Edwards gave Obama his own delegates. Hillary supporters have a lot to b!t@% about. And when the Dem party be-littles the fustration they feel, it only deepens the wounds and widen the gaps,

so I say, keep telling them what they feel isnt real, its childish and stupid :D

Do your part to recreate "68"

News Flash, winner not picked by Popular Vote

News Flash, not all; States Vote thus Popular vote has no meaning at all.

The Rules don't change at the end when you don't like the outcome.

News Flash, winner not picked by Popular Vote

News Flash, not all; States Vote thus Popular vote has no meaning at all.

The Rules don't change at the end when you don't like the outcome.

I agree,

It’s just that I (the conservative) see and understand why the Hillary supporters are so frustrated with the party.

And I (the conservative) think it’s stupid to complain on one hand that “why don’t they just get over it”, then scratch their heads and wonder why the party is not uniting.

It’s the mean spirited people who don’t even bother to try to understand where they are coming from, that is keeping the party from uniting.

I am ok if you don’t unite.

GO Hillary!!

Werbung:
About the caucuses, let's realize those can be (and in this case were) rigged. Hillary foolishly practically ignored caucus states, and the Obamabots were sent out to round up Obama supporters (recall any resident with democrat registration can vote in the caucuses.)

The democrat and republican nominees should be Hillary and Guilianni. The reason they aren't is only their flawed campaign strategies.

YUCK!

Guilianni believes in partial birth abortion. Socially he is no conservative

IF he had of became the nom, I am very sure I could not have voted for him, even though he is good on the $$ and terrorism end of conservative values.

Back