Mirror, Mirror, on the wall! Speak truth to her, you all!

always

Come On Now Liberal media , Your LIES are just too much!
Reference - the publication " PREVENTION" Magazine, Novermber, 2009 issue.
This liberal rag features Michelle Obama on its cover, which is of course their right. But "THEY LIE" , HOW do I know ? My eyes tell mo so!!
Her White House mirror must tell her the truth too unless it has been compromised by "Obama LIES".
Here is what the truthful eyes of our Nation see:
1- Her HIPS in real life are HUGE, bigger than her mates. the doctored photo is at least FOUR INCHES , probably SIX INCHES smaller in WIDTH than her REAL LIFE HIPS.Possibly even more! they are HUGE!
2- Her THIGHS and her legs too are reduced by several inches in "Magic Photo"
3- Her HUGE OVERBITE is gone in photo, Yes, completely gone . In real life she can eat an apple through a picket fence.
4- Her face , the age spots , the pimples , the warts , the usual skin lesions caused by middle age are gone , vanished. Her bloated stomach fled the scene too! Amazing! Thanks to MY EYES! , I recognize lies!
My God , This is not the same woman I saw just a short time ago.
Are WE to no longer believe our EYES? , are our eyes LYING to US?
How does the Media completely rebuild a person and then expect the citizens to be so stupid as to not recognize their work?
The next thing you know she will be sharing a "Prompter" with her husband who not only has a problem with speaking the truth ,he also has difficulty saying the words without STUTTERING! Hence, he must read anothers words from a "Prompter" WAKE UP!!, AMERICA, BELIEVE YOUR EYES and EARS!
Usually , I never comment on a persons lies about thier personal looks or claims BUT this disgraceful lie is just so much "over the top" it insults every American Citizen. We are not just mindless slaves to the "Obama LIES" . Well, the radical Leftist are but not the Majority of thinking people.
In fairness I did not comment on her weight , it is obvious scales will say anything they are programed to say , much like a "Prompter". As a check , the next time you see her on T.V. , in person , or in an undoctored photo , think back to the "prevention " magazine cover, Are YOUR EYES LYNG? or is it the magazine? lol,lol -The radical Leftist continue to believe you are all stupid and can be led like sheep to your own destruction. What say you?

Werbung:
Provided that the picture of the First Lady has been photoshoped to produce a more flattering image; so what? The First Lady has no power, is not in charge, makes no political decisions. Yet, you go on like it is the liberal conspiracy of the century. You must have forgotten to take your meds again.
Also note: Although I considered "W" to be a complete dolt, his wife is an attractive lady. So, it is not a partisan thing.

Come On Now Liberal media , Your LIES are just too much!
Reference - the publication " PREVENTION" Magazine, Novermber, 2009 issue.
This liberal rag features Michelle Obama on its cover, which is of course their right. But "THEY LIE" , HOW do I know ? My eyes tell mo so!!
Her White House mirror must tell her the truth too unless it has been compromised by "Obama LIES".
Here is what the truthful eyes of our Nation see:
1- Her HIPS in real life are HUGE, bigger than her mates. the doctored photo is at least FOUR INCHES , probably SIX INCHES smaller in WIDTH than her REAL LIFE HIPS.Possibly even more! they are HUGE!
3- Her HUGE OVERBITE is gone in photo, Yes, completely gone . In real life she can eat an apple through a picket fence.
4- Her face , the age spots , the pimples , the warts , the usual skin lesions caused by middle age are gone , vanished. Her bloated stomach fled the scene too! Amazing! Thanks to MY EYES! , I recognize lies!
My God , This is not the same woman I saw just a short time ago.
Are WE to no longer believe our EYES? , are our eyes LYING to US?
How does the Media completely rebuild a person and then expect the citizens to be so stupid as to not recognize their work?
The next thing you know she will be sharing a "Prompter" with her husband who not only has a problem with speaking the truth ,he also has difficulty saying the words without STUTTERING! Hence, he must read anothers words from a "Prompter" WAKE UP!!, AMERICA, BELIEVE YOUR EYES and EARS!
Usually , I never comment on a persons lies about thier personal looks or claims BUT this disgraceful lie is just so much "over the top" it insults every American Citizen. We are not just mindless slaves to the "Obama LIES" . Well, the radical Leftist are but not the Majority of thinking people.
In fairness I did not comment on her weight , it is obvious scales will say anything they are programed to say , much like a "Prompter". As a check , the next time you see her on T.V. , in person , or in an undoctored photo , think back to the "prevention " magazine cover, Are YOUR EYES LYNG? or is it the magazine? lol,lol -The radical Leftist continue to believe you are all stupid and can be led like sheep to your own destruction. What say you?

EVEN the OBAMA LIE MASTERS admit Michelle Obama had a HUGE part in PICKING the LAST SUPREME COURT Judge!! HIP! , HIP! , horray
P.S., I never cared for Laura Bush either , she faked a liberal side and fooled only liberals . Her husband LEFTIST called "DUMBO" was succeeded buy one we call " JUMBO", HUGE EARS you know! To HUGE to BRUSH out , I SAY!
Never thought much of "DUMBO" after his crazy second term! The idiot went radical liberal on us , probably brain damage caused by radical leftist Media!

What's a topic such as this say about the 'FEEBLE MENTALITY' of the author :confused:

I takes a really deprived, lessor thinking human to go after the physical appearance of the family, especially the mother of two girls and the FIRST LADY of this our UNITED STATES. :mad:

Your desperate grasping of any & all negative things in life may just be your undoing...you'll get what you project and be careful that it doesn't come back and BITE YOU IN THE ARSE!!!

What's a topic such as this say about the 'FEEBLE MENTALITY' of the author :confused:

I takes a really deprived, lessor thinking human to go after the physical appearance of the family, especially the mother of two girls and the FIRST LADY of this our UNITED STATES. :mad:

Your desperate grasping of any & all negative things in life may just be your undoing...you'll get what you project and be careful that it doesn't come back and BITE YOU IN THE ARSE!!!

LOL, LOL Of course YOU are WRONG! Your feeble radical leftist mind blinds you to the truth. I NEVER made fun of her physcial appearance , only the FACT the shameful media was so ASHAMED of her looks they FAKED her PICTURE! If YOU TRULY believe this DOCTORED picture is her hONEST image then go have your eyes checked. But!, I know radical liberalism is never based in fact but in EMOTION, so your mind is not able to receive any factual evidence , even evidence processed by your own eyes! Very Sad,not just for YOU but for our Nation. Our Nation is flooded with fools just like you.

ASPCA, remember how YOU and your radicals tormented G.W. with Filth , Horrid language , Insulted his wife and children and indeed our Military? Now because I , an honest and respected CONSERVATIVE , refuse to accept the photo lie from your Radical Liberal media you want to act like its UNCIVIL!! LOL,LOL , My Opinion is based in FACT and certainly was not obscene like your friends piled on G.W. for EIGHT YEARS! I 'm not a G.W. Fan but what YOU did and said about OUR PRESIDENT was COWARDLY! Go LOOK into your mirror , SEE BITTERNESS!

I NEVER made fun of her physcial appearance , only the FACT the shameful media was so ASHAMED of her looks they FAKED her PICTURE!

3- Her HUGE OVERBITE In real life she can eat an apple through a picket fence. Her bloated stomach fled the scene too! In fairness I did not comment on her weight ,

Gosh, seems like making fun to me. "Eat an apple through a picket fence"?

She does not look half bad to me, I wonder what the women that you have been out with (if there are any), look like. Mooooooo?

LOL, LOL Of course YOU are WRONG! Your feeble radical leftist mind blinds you to the truth. I NEVER made fun of her physcial appearance , only the FACT the shameful media was so ASHAMED of her looks they FAKED her PICTURE! If YOU TRULY believe this DOCTORED picture is her hONEST image then go have your eyes checked. But!, I know radical liberalism is never based in fact but in EMOTION, so your mind is not able to receive any factual evidence , even evidence processed by your own eyes! Very Sad,not just for YOU but for our Nation. Our Nation is flooded with fools just like you.

ASPCA, remember how YOU and your radicals tormented G.W. with Filth , Horrid language , Insulted his wife and children and indeed our Military? Now because I , an honest and respected CONSERVATIVE , refuse to accept the photo lie from your Radical Liberal media you want to act like its UNCIVIL!! LOL,LOL , My Opinion is based in FACT and certainly was not obscene like your friends piled on G.W. for EIGHT YEARS! I 'm not a G.W. Fan but what YOU did and said about OUR PRESIDENT was COWARDLY! Go LOOK into your mirror , SEE BITTERNESS!

Lean way over the the left or right {either side it won't matter} and have someone slap the living hell out of your head...if that doesn't shake up that dead air space and make those 'VOICES' stop screaming at you then nothing else will:eek:
Because you have no clue what I've ever said about G.W.B. and his family...because I haven't and you won't find it but continue on with your LIES you do that so well and are so accomplished at it...you might even say that you have a forte in that specialty! ;)

BTW...the only coward around here is YOU!!! LIAR!!!

Gosh, seems like making fun to me. "Eat an apple through a picket fence"?

She does not look half bad to me, I wonder what the women that you have been out with (if there are any), look like. Mooooooo?

Well,yes, TRUTH can be funny but I do not think a biased radical leftist media is funny, its dangerous! Beauty is BEAUTY and does not or cannot be FAKED!! Got BIG HIPS see a treadmill, HUGE OVERBITE seek a DENTIST , Large THIGHS , try a GYM , HEAVY legs , stay on that treadmill!
dahermit says "she does not look half bad to me "-- LOL,LOL , now that is funny but does depend on which half you are viewing , huh dahermit? Your post is a classic! I must show that to my club buddies!! Thank You! lol,lol

Your post is a classic! I must show that to my club buddies!! Thank You! lol,lol
You only have "buddies", to show my post to? No girls? I wonder why. If you did have any "girls/women" to show it to, what would they say? Moooooo, or Baaaaaa?

This has to be the most pedantic thread I have ever seen on this forum. A persons appearence has nothing to do with thier policys, which is what we should pay attention to. Bush is a stuttering moron, but that is less important then his policys, which also are terrible.

This has to be the most pedantic thread I have ever seen on this forum. A persons appearence has nothing to do with thier policys, which is what we should pay attention to. Bush is a stuttering moron, but that is less important then his policys, which also are terrible.

I think they are just mad at the fact that alot of men may have some impure thoughts about her, and he good looks...while Bush's wife not so much,.

Werbung:
I think they are just mad at the fact that alot of men may have some impure thoughts about her, and he good looks...while Bush's wife not so much,.

No, No...I'm thinking that since their I.Q. is similar to the that of a 3rd grader with severe ADHD; they can't quite get a rational thought process as to what exactly they don't like about the newly elected President and his wonderful family so they fall back on that grade school mentality of...
"OH, Ya...Well you look _________"{and fill in the blank with the completely immature rantings that ASUR & ALWAYS spew}.

Repressed RACISM just oozes out of each and every pore of those two nit-wits ;)

Back