Missile Launch off California - Pentagon has "no clue" who launched it

A fake missile launching (4/23/2012) (716.)

It might be a hoax that N. Korea launched a missile.

US had just had an agreement with N. Korea on February 29 to exchange the food aid with a promise of no nuclear test and missile test. Why did the N. Korea break up the promise within a month? It doesn't make sense.

My interpretation is that the Feds had planned a drug case on April 14. My wife was arranged for a trip to China. The leaving date was April 14. The announced rocket launch date was between 4/12 - 4/16. To distract public attention from an area news, the Feds used to prepare big events. In this case it was Iran war. The missile launch of North Korea was used to create a war atmosphere. They also prepared big natural disaster.

I think the plan of the Feds went soured after my revelation. Two articles were written on 4/1 and 4/9 to predict there would have been a framed case on 4/14 which would accompanied with big distract events. See "713. 4/14 plot and N.Korea's missile launch (4/1/2012)" and "714. Planting to frame a case on 4/14 (4/9/2012)".

If the plot went soured, it was unnecessary to launch the missile. The media said that the cost to launch that missile was about 850 million. The order was from the Feds, it pays the cost. Although Pentagon has a fat budget - that almost equals to the total military expense of the rest world, it still saves a lot of money when the order was cancelled. US has deficit problem now.
I don't think North Korea has launched that missile on 4/12 as they announced. It was a hoax.
Reason: (1) North Korea made it a serious business at first. They invited international press to report the Launching, that was rare. All journalists expected they would see it in live. Instead of, they were told of the news which they should have reported. It became a joke.

Journalists covering North Korea’s rocket launch were stymied
By David Pierson
Los Angeles Times
Published: April 13, 2012

BEIJING — It seemed like a reasonable assumption to journalists: Score a rare invitation to North Korea this week, and in all likelihood, you’ll get to break the news when the cloistered state eventually launches its Unha-3 missile.
But that’s not how it worked out for the dozens of foreign journalists still rubbing the sleep from their eyes in a Pyongyang hotel when the rocket’s launch and flameout took place before 8 a.m. Friday morning in North Korea.
On Thursday, North Korean officials had seemingly been preparing the hotel’s media center, a circular room with tiered seating and Internet access. Large screens were set up and speakers checked. Broadcast crews staked out positions for prime viewing.
Press invitations to North Korea are scarce,
http://www.stripes.com/news/journalists-covering-north-korea-s-rocket-launch-were-stymied-1.174417?localLinksEnabled=false

Apparantly it was not the original motivation to invite an international press delegate. North Korea had set up a screen show for them. Something unusual happened on 4/12. I think the secret deal was changed at that time. There was no missile launch could be shown to the press.
(2) A "launch" by stealth". Because the press was invited to watch the launch, it was an open operation. The possible launh date would be 4/14 as N. Korean government pre-announced it was from 4/12 - 4/16. why made it a stealth? My interpretation is: the Feds cancelled the order and replaced it by a fake "launch". To prevent curious watch eyes from outsiders, they made a stealth launch. Nobody could prove there was such a "launch".
(3) It was rare that Norht Korea quickly admitted the failure of this operation. They said it might be a style change of the new leader. I thought the new leader had no such a psychological burden because there was no such a "failure" at all. He just admitted "failure" to the deal. It's only a lip service.
Journalists kept in dark over North Korean launch

April 13, 2012|By Tim Schwarz, CNN

"We were supposed to see images of this launch. We didn't see that.
This is a considerable departure for Pyongyang, as it's the first time that they have admitted a satellite launch has failed. It claimed similar rocket launches in 2006 and 2009 were successes, despite assessments to the contrary from South Korea and the United States.
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-13/asia/world_asia_north-korea-journalists_1_rocket-preset-orbit-earth-observation-satellite?_s=PM:ASIA
(4) This third time missile launch was much worse than the privious two. It flied a short distance (one hundred miles) in a minute then fell into Yellow Sea. A technique retrogress? Or rather, a make up to justify a lie that no one could eye witness it.

Earthquake and tornado (4/28/2012) (717)

In this April 14 plot, you also saw the Feds distract the framed case with natural disaster: (watch the timing)

1. Earthquake in Mexico and Indonesia.

Major) Earthquakes list April 11, 2012 – Very strong earthquake in Mexico !
Last update: April 12, 2012

http://earthquake-report.com/2012/04/11/massive-earthquake-in-michoacan-mexico/
Mexico shaken by two earthquakes in 24 hours
12 April 2012 Last updated at 05:09 ET
An earlier quake caused buildings to shake as far away as Mexico City
A 6.9-magnitude earthquake has struck off Mexico's Pacific coast, the second to hit the area in the last 24 hours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-17688048
Poster of the Northern Sumatra, Indonesia Earthquakes of 11 April 2012 - Magnitude 8.6 and 8.2

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/poster/2012/20120411.php
Strong earthquake hits western Indonesia, no tsunami threat

4/15/2012
By The Associated Press
BANDA ACEH, Indonesia - Officials say a strong earthquake measuring magnitude 6.2 has struck off the coast of western Indonesia but there is no danger of a tsunami.

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-earthquake-hits-western-indonesia-no-tsunami-threat-111611373.html
2. Tornado in US.

Weekend tornado outbreak predicted for Midwest

4/13/2012
(Reuters) - Forecasters are warning of a possible major tornado outbreak in the Midwest this weekend, with Kansas and Oklahoma seen at particular risk as early as Saturday. (April 14)
Atmospheric conditions will be similar to those that caused severe storms in parts of the Midwest and Southeast in early March that killed more than 50 people, said Steve Weiss, science support branch chief for the National Storm Prediction Center.

http://news.yahoo.com/weekend-tornado-outbreak-predicted-midwest-170514316.html
At least five dead in Oklahoma as tornadoes pound U.S. Plains

4/15/2012
By Steve Olafson Reuters
http://news.yahoo.com/tornadoes-pound-u-plains-region-braces-more-031849634.html
The main earthquake happened on April 11, both in Indonesia and Mexico. I think it was used to justify a planned earthquake in US. If the framed drug case had gone through successfully, there would have been a very big earthquake in US. The media would say there was an earthquake cycle. I think HAARP was used to create the earthquake. It may take hours or a day to see the effect after the HAARP being activated.

It may take longer time to create tornado. A tornado needs warm and humid air mass. To create such a weather condition it may take a few days or longer. We often saw the chem trail in sky, that's a way the Feds used to alter the weather - to change the air pressure of the area to form an air passage so the needed air mass could move through. Though April 14 plot was cancelled on April 12, the climate situation had been created to a tornado one already. (see 4/13 news: "Atmospheric conditions will be similar to those that caused severe storms....") So we still saw the tornado in that week end.

Werbung:
Nuke test to distract new framed case (5/7/2012) (718)
The case of April 14 was failed to go through, the Feds prepared a new one in the end of April - my wife came back from her China trip on April 29.
Though the order of missile launch for North Korea had been cancelled at last moment, a new order - a nuclear test, has been quickly issued.
North Korea issues unusually specific threat
By Dylan Stableford Mon, Apr 23, 2012
North Korea's military vowed a new and unusually specific threat to its neighbors, saying it would reduce South Korea "to ashes" in less than four minutes.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/north-korea-issues-unusually-specific-threat-152720861.html

North Korea's nuclear test ready "soon"
By Benjamin Kang Lim | Reuters – 4/24/2012

BEIJING (Reuters) - North Korea has almost completed preparations for a third nuclear test, a senior source with close ties to Pyongyang and Beijing told Reuters, which will draw further international condemnation following a failed rocket launch if it goes ahead.

http://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-nuclear-test-ready-soon-source-061435477.html
No specific date of the nuclear test was given. It gave the Feds more flexibility to frame the next case.

Illegal money (5/12/2012) (719)

The Feds intended to plant "drug money" or "fake money" on me through the hand of my relatives in 2008. I started to use the money withdrawn from the bank. But later I found I was treated particularly when I paid the cashier in store or super market, I thought that the money I withdrew from the bank were also "illegal" with a purpose of "planting". (see "547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)" and " 572. How Feds plant (10/15/08)".

Last year, a news solved my puzzel. The bank is operated by the Feds. It's easy for them to plant "drug money" or "fake money" on me when I withdraw money from it.

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

As the violence spread, billions of dollars of cartel cash began to seep into the global financial system. But a special investigation by the Observer reveals how the increasingly frantic warnings of one London whistleblower were ignored

• Ed Vulliamy
• The Observer, Sunday 3 April 2011

During a 22-month investigation by agents from the US Drug Enforcement Administration, the Internal Revenue Service and others, it emerged that the cocaine smugglers had bought the plane with money they had laundered through one of the biggest banks in the United States: Wachovia, now part of the giant Wells Fargo
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs?cat=world&type=article
The original bank I had account with was a small one - World Savings. Later it was taken over by the Wachovia. I guess it was arranged by the Feds. They like to put their victims under their control. The "22-month investigation" was just a cover up. As of in 2008 the money I withdrew from Wachovia was "marked drug money' or "fake money" because I got particular surveillance when I spent them. Since then I would not touch one hundred bill. If the notes from the bank you couldn't trust on, anyone else?

DEA and FBI used to make money on drug business. So the drug trading becomes more and more prosperous under "war on drugs". My experience was one evidence. Wachovia was never charged although it played big role in drug money laundering. Because the real operator is the Feds.

counterfeit money and brainwash (5/21/2012) 720

San Francisco News
Elderly merchant guilty of passing counterfeit cash
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/san_francisco&id=8336295
Peter Cheng is an 81 years old (2011) merchant. He was prosecuted for passing counterfeit bills several times in gold coin trading in later May, 2007. Cheng said he was innocent. His lawyer defended for him said that if the bank teller couldn't tell the notes, if the bank detection machines couldn't tell the notes, how did you expect ordinary people to tell?

I allege it was a plant case. It took place in a time when I found the Feds tried to plant illegal money on me. It forced me to turn on to the money withdrawn from the bank. But later I found the Feds continued to plant even with the hand of bank.

The Feds has a criminal style. They used to create similar sub cases to justify their main action. 911 was a good sample. They activated 911 false flag attack to justify the war in Mid-east. To prove the "War on Terror" is correct, they created terror cases.

Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief - Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2VpfUqRoo&feature=player_embedded

So to frame a fake money case on a Chinese ethnic victim, they created a similar case on other Chinese ethnic people. In same period, I saw several "fake money" reports in Chinese newspaper. Peter Cheng, unfortunately fell into their trap.
It's a tactic of mind control. To create a situation to push people believe what the Feds told you. So far they sucessfully make most people believe it's the Islamic extremist who are behind "terror attacks". A "brainwash" as Feds referred.
Eric Holder 1995 "We must Brainwash People To Be Against Guns"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDCQTzBzl1A

Debit card (5/26/2012) -721
When I found the Feds attempted to plant the illegal money (fake money or marked drug money) on me, I abandoned the hundred dollar bill and turned on to small notes. Still, they tried to feed illegal small notes to me. There was a period I wrote check to pay for the food in super market. I applied a debit card last year (2011) and since then I use it in my purchasing activities.
In October 2011, Bank of America announced to charge new fees on debit card customers. Other banks ready to follow. The new bank fee charge was protested by massive customers that in the end Bank of America had to cancel that plan, so did the othr banks.

In Retreat, Bank of America Cancels Debit Card Fee
Published: November 1, 2011
Alan Diaz/Associated Press
The bank, the nation’s second-largest, said it was abandoning its plan to charge customers a $5 fee to use their debit cards for purchases. Only a month earlier, the bank had announced the new charge, immediately setting off a huge uproar from consumers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/business/bank-of-america-drops-plan-for-debit-card-fee.html

I had a feeling that new fee on Debit card was created against me. I dependent on relatives' aid. I try to restrict my food expense within one hundred dollars a month.

Weeks later there came a news reported debit card ID stolen case.

Save Mart issues identity theft warning
By Rick Hurd
Contra Costa Times Nov. 25, 2011

WALNUT CREEK —
The company issued a news release Wednesday saying that upon routine maintenance, store employees found credit and debit card readers that had been tampered with in the self-checkout lanes of 19 Lucky stores and one Save Mart store.

In addition to its stores in San Jose, two Lucky stores in Fremont and one each in Santa Clara, Milpitas,.......

http://www.modbee.com/2011/11/24/1961589/save-mart-issues-identity-theft.html

"500 victimized in Lucky credit card skimming case
Friday, December 09, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO -- Save Mart spokeswoman Alicia Rockwell said the Secret Service called the skimming devices "extremely sophisticated."

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=8459848 "

The super markets which had ID theft problem are the super markets I used to go for my food. Of course the thief had never been caught. I think it was done by the Feds to intimidate me after I started to use debit card.

I think all these cases and event happened in later 2011 were created by the Feds. It was an effort to push me back to use the bank notes.

$1 coin and Sheriff Biden (6/5/2012) 722.

To avoid being entrapped by fake money or marked money by the Feds, I have to abandon the notes - even small amount one. Sometimes the purchase was a small on, I paid coins. Later last year, the Feds blocked the production of $1 coin when they worked hard to push me back to use the paper money

Sheriff Biden cracking down on $1 coin production

byCharlie Spiering Commentary Staff Writer

Vice President Joe Biden today announced the U.S. Mint would suspend the production of dollar coins for circulation, which according to a release from the White House, "will save taxpayers at least $50 million per year in production and storage costs."

Biden announced during conference call that he was "intent on changing the way the government does business," reminding listeners that "nobody wants these coins."

After Biden spoke, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner joked that "under relentless pressure" from Biden, the Treasury Department found ways to cut government spending.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexami...-biden-cracking-down-1-coin-production/254221

Of course, people didn't know Biden worked for the Feds. They argued:

CAGW Reacts to VP Biden’s Dollar Coin Announcement
December 13, 2011 02:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time

On March 4, 2011, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a report highlighting the substantial benefits of discontinuing $1 notes in favor of $1 coins. The GAO estimated that phasing out the $1 note and increasing circulation of the $1 coin would save taxpayers an average of $184 million annually and a total of $5.5 billion over the next 30 years.

Most of the cost savings associated with coins comes from their comparative durability. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing produces approximately 3.4 billion $1 bills each year, each of which costs 4.2 cents to manufacture and lasts 40 months. By comparison, the $1 coin costs between 12 and 20 cents but has a lifespan of 30 years or more. The $1 coin also saves money because it is cheaper to handle and process.

The GAO report also points out that “Over the last 47 years, Australia, Canada, France, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Spain, and the UK, among others, have replaced lower-denomination notes with coins … Canadian officials later determined that the Canadian government saved $450 million (Canadian) between 1987 and 1991.”

CAGW President Tom Schatz said, “The Obama administration’s decision to kill the $1 coin is exactly the wrong policy choice, one that flies in the face of any supposed regard for taxpayers’ wallets and defies common sense. To make matters worse, it usurps Congress’s authority to legislate coinage and money production.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...GW-Reacts-VP-Biden’s-Dollar-Coin-Announcement

People with common sense knows the simple math of savings if $1 coin is used: $184 million (savings of coin durability) - $50 million (production and storage cost) = 134 million annually. (maybe that $184 million has covered that cost already?)

That is a typical story how the Feds control this country with their informants. Vice president Biden , despite it was a waste of money, worked relentlessly to block the $1 coin. He was awarded the title "Sheriff". Although it was not the first time to propose of production of $1 coin, the occasion was significant. US economy has a deficit crisis. Social programs are cut to save money. Even Pentagon has to shrink its budget. Yet, the Feds has its way to squander taxpayers' money for a framed case.

Hacker, terrorists = the Feds (6/10/2012) 723

US often accuse other countries and international hackers attacking the internet. Recently, the media revealed that US created virus "Stuxnet" and "flame" and attacked the other country with them. It was a familiar criminal style. US had tried to frame Iraq to be the perpetrator of anthrax attack and finally scientists found the anthrax came from US own secret lab. So is Internet attack.

Confirmed: US and Israel created Stuxnet, lost control of it

by Nate Anderson- June 1 2012
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/06/confirmed-us-israel-created-stuxnet-lost-control-of-it/

In fact, internet attack is a popular tactic used by the Feds. My computer is heavily harassed by the Feds. The window screen I watch frequently missing. The written article lost paragraph function and being sectioned with different fonts and size, made it hard to read. Recently, some information stored in UBS is lost. Sometimes when I clicked up for a file from UBS, a window would pop up and say,

File in use
False flag and framed case.rtf is locked for editing by ‘another user’.

That “another user” is obviously the surveillance team. It’s an open intimidation.

Moreover, I have been blocked to access some web sites last month. They are:
*Contra Coast Times.

* The TribTalk Message Boards have been taken offline indefinitely. A server move a few weeks ago corrupted the database, which would mean starting over with the boards. Considering the resources available to do that, and the relatively small amount of traffic the boards get, the decision was made to simply close them. We thank you for your participation and invite you to join in our story comments at sltrib.com or interact with us on Twitter (@sltrib) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/saltlaketribune). If you have any questions or concerns please email tribtalk@sltrib.com

http://www.tribtalk.com/showthread.php?t=35739

*The forum you selected has been retired.
http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

These web sites were set up by the media. Media, though controlled by the Feds, have their own prefrence on free speech. In my experience, they would rather close the board than to censor the speech. So the cases of blocking me to access these web sites were created by the Feds through their surveillance server, I think.

Create a FISA case (6/20/2012) 724.

C.Y. and his wife are relatives of my sister in law. They had borrowed my wife's mini van last May. Since then I alleged the Feds tried to frame a relationship between my family and the Chinese secret police (or maybe "drug gang"? who knows.). (see "668. Chinese secret police (5/5/2011)") The tactic repeated three times, two in his brothers' name. C.Y. has two brothers.

In later February this year, for the third time they asked to borrow the mini van again with same reason - that they had to pick up their friends in air port with large amount of luggage. Since last May, I left them out in the cold. They let my brother pick up the car. I refused. I straightly told my sister in law that I thought C.Y. couple were Chinese agents and worked for the Feds. They had evil purpose to link my family to the Chinese secret police or illegal activities. I wish plain revelation would prevent C.Y. couple from harassing us any more.

Last month, I trimmed the yard tree with a ladder. At night, C.Y. couple called my wife to borrow that ladder. I refused. I was surprised that even for the exposed snitch, the Feds would try to squeeze them for every bit of it.

Then in early June, I refused a dinner invitation. It was for my daughter's birthday. I declined to go because I think the owner of that restaurant is a Chinese agent.

In later 2000, the travel company my wife worked for was moved to Milpitas. A little bit later a restaurant opened its business not far away from the entrance of the travel company. The boss - G.X. B of R, came from shanghai so the restaurant supplies Shanghai dishes.

She (G.X. B of R) soon became a friend of my wife.. When my relatives visit San Jose, they used to go to that restaurant for the food of homeland taste.

I have never been to that restaurant. I am too familiar with the Feds. They put their agents as close as possible and fit everything from food, clothes, languages to the targets. That restaurant was obviously established by the Feds and could be used as a liaison spot of Chinese intelligence. It's easy to apply for a FISA warrant by just sending the targets to that restaurant.

There is also other reason I won't go to that kind restaurant.

Gun that shot liquid bullet (6/25/2012) 725.

In early 2000 when I was in Malaysian I was troubled by an itch for some time. Usually, it would fade away in a day if it was a sting of mosquito . But this one caused bad itch and pus and lasted for days. The pustule formed a small circle on my top foot. I wondered what kind of insect would make such a circle bites. I bought some ointment but failed to recover from the itch. It lasted a week or so.

Then I returned to US. My relatives invited me for a lunch Buffet. The restaurant was full. we had to wait until there was vacant table. I got that bad itch again that day. It was at the same part of my top foot and in same form - a small circle of pustule wound. It reminds me of a news that KGB murder with umbrella as shooter.

Poison-tip umbrella assassination of Georgi Markov reinvestigated

The cold war murder of Georgi Markov, the Bulgarian dissident who was assassinated using a poison-tipped umbrella, is being reinvestigated by Scotland Yard.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent

7:54PM BST 19 Jun 2008

On a September evening in London in 1978, Markov, a prize-winning Bulgarian author and BBC broadcaster who had been classified as a "non person" by the communist authorities, was waiting alongside commuters for a bus on Waterloo Bridge when he felt a stinging pain in his thigh.

A heavily built stranger dropped an umbrella, mumbled "sorry" and fled in a taxi.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/215...sination-of-Georgi-Markov-reinvestigated.html

K.G.B. used a tiny metal ball with poison as bullet in that case. I think I have suffered an attack of the same style. There was no stinging pain. The bullet must be small than that metal ball and must be in very high speed. They didn't use instant killing poison. I guess the bullet should contain some virus that causes vital disease. Feds used to make a murder look like a natural death. It could be material causing cancer, or even Aids virus? Now I know it was icy liquid bullet from new information. The Feds freeze the poisonous liquid as icy bullet and shoot it in high speed that can penetrate clothe and thin shield.

August 7th, 2011 | Posted by Veterans Today

Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack.

This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/07/assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/

Early this year, my daughter invited us for a meal. The restaurant was in same shopping center of that Shanghai one (see #724). It was full when we arrived. We waited until the waiter led us to a table standed to the wall. Later that day, for the third time, I got that bad itch again.

There were some common points in these three cases:

1. the wounds used to be on top foot near ankle.(all three times), in third case, I was added one wound in leg and one in small arm.

2. Bad itch last long time - a week or so. This may mean virus liquid was thick.

3. Though the first two wounds showed a regular circle of pustules, I didn't see it in third time. The weapon is improved.

4. No pain felt when the attack took place. The bullet was tiny and in high speed. Hours later when skin started to inflame the victims started felt itch.

I didn't recall the condition of the first attack but the latter two all happened in restaurant. The destination was pre chosen. It used to be full and you have to wait until there was vacancy. In such operation, Feds must activate a lot of snitches to be customers so they could arrange the victim to the table that installed with special equipment.

Regarding the missiles--

They were conducted off the CA coast by the USNavy to test sub-launched anti-ballistic missiles (SLABM's) , capabale of standing off-coast of dangerous countries to destroy their possible ICBM launches in the boost phase. They tested the extreme boost and acceleration of SLABM's necessary for interception. An ICBM is incredibly venerable in the boost phase when the first stage is essentially a huge bomb dissipating quickly, and even a clumsy hit with an "iron" bomb will destroy it, or a shrapnel device of a similar nature--exploding nearby. The dynamic stresses on the vehicle at that point are enormous.

It was "tested" again--not long ago--when it downed the N. Korean launch in it's boost phase. This was a big success. It was as much a message to Iran as well as the North Korean Imp in office after Kim Imp II croaked. There is more to having ICBM's as a deterrent than the ignorant realize.

It sent a clear message to the North Koreans. It will never be widely known, as are most big political moves of this nature.

The Iranians are quite worried by this and the clear moves Israel is making in efforts to use radioactive waste (most likely plutonium--extremely ugly stuff--even in tiny amounts) at all the entrances of their underground nuclear enrichment sites, rendering them useless for quite some time. Without nuclear explosion. There is more than one way to "skin a cat".

They can place Chernobyl anywhere they wish inside Iran.
And the Iranians can "save face" and call it an accident. Important.

The surprise turnaround of Roberts (7/4/2012) 726.
Obama's Health care policy was oassed bt Supreme Court on 6/28. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

How could John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? He still opposed that "individual mandate" law just three months ago.
Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?
Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ll-phone-042/2012/03/27/gIQA9kkreS_video.html
Nobody could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds need that "individual mandate" provision. When they want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When they want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.
I have had this judgement when Roberts was selected Chief Justice six years ago already,

"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
http://katsung47.yuku.com/topic/4/The-dark-side-of-the-USA?page=4
This case proves I was very, very accurate.
I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Rush to frame a case (7/9/2012) 727.
Five days ago(7/4) I wrote about the mysterious turnaround of Chief Justice Roberts and promised to tell "why he did so" in next(today's) post. I'm afraid I can't do so because there was a swift response from the Feds next day.
‘Internet doomsday’ due on Monday, claims FBI
The ‘DNS Changer’ virus will cause more than 350,000 computers to lose web access on July 9, the FBI has claimed.

By Matt Warman,
05 Jul 2012
DNS Changer was a virus run by an Estonian crime ring until authorities and the American FBI broke it up in November. At its peak it infected more than 500,000 PCs and Macs.
Now the Bureau wants to turn off the server because it is costing tens of thousands of dollars to operate each month. It has announced that on July 9 it will pull the plug, potentially leaving the 350,000 computers that are still infected, 20,000 of which are in the UK and 85,000 in America, without access to the web.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...ternet-doomsday-due-on-Monday-claims-FBI.html
I used to post new articles in a cycle of "5 days, 9 days ...." interval. 7/9 is the day for a new article. Because of the accuracy of my analysis, The Feds seems have decided not to let people know the truth by blogging my access to the internet. They also will frame a new drug case.

California high-speed rail gets green light
By JUDY LIN | Associated Press 7/7/2012

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California lawmakers gave the green light to start building the nation's first dedicated high-speed rail line, a multibillion dollar project that will eventually link Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The final cost of the completed project from Los Angeles to San Francisco is projected to be $68 billion.
Before Friday's vote, at least half a dozen Democrats in the 40-member Senate remained opposed, skeptical or uncommitted. Some were concerned about how the vote would impact their political futures, while others were wary about financing and management of the massive project.
One dissenter, Sen. Joe Simitian, D-Palo Alto, said public support had waned for the project, and there were too many questions about financing to complete it.
"Is there additional commitment of federal funds? There is not. Is there additional commitment of private funding? There is not. Is there a dedicated funding source that we can look to in the coming years? There is not," Simitian said.
http://news.yahoo.com/california-high-speed-rail-gets-green-light-080617469.html
One thing the news doesn't mention is that the technique will come from China. Now money is very tight in state budget. Why should we waste so much on such an uncertain project that mainly benefits China? My interpretation is it is a payment of a secret deal between the secret police of China and US to exchange for a framed drug case.
The two cases happened just within two days after 7/4. They were done in a hurry and planned to frame a case on 7/9.

The plot of 7/27 (7/18/2012) 728.

7/27 is the date of opening ceremony of Olympic Game. The Feds like to plot the terror attack in Europe - such like the London subway bombing on 7/7/2005 and the Norway Oslo massacre in 7/22/2011. If everything is OK, the main plot - a nuclear terror attack would take place in US to justify war on Iran.

Two of my sisters have been invited to our homeland in China to join a ceremony of a hospital anniversary. Yan Ming Hospital was established by my grandfather several decades ago as a contribution to his homeland. It was nationalized after the Communist took over the China. We have no connection to that hospital from the beginning. It's strange that the administration of the hospital suddenly tracks back the history to commemorate its founder. The trip time is a coincidence - between 7/27 - 7/29.

The Feds used to arrange a trip for my family members when they had a plot.(It's easy to create an incident in travel) I think there will be a framed case around 7/27. The Chinese secret police will involve in the plot. There also will be terror attack and war following the case to distract.

I am the target of the Feds so there will be illegal search and arrest about which I mentioned on 7/4 ( #726) and was going to detail it on #727 on 7/9. There was a swift response from the Feds by announcing an Internet doomsday on 7/9. They are scare that their project be revealed in advance. The California high speed rail project is also approved in a hurry to assure China the payment for the secret deal of the framed case. Watch the date of the following news. They were between 7/4 and 7/9.

California High Speed Rail Funding Approved

Transportation Secretary praises authoritarian Chinese rule on high speed rail
High Speed Rail

July 7, 2012

"The Chinese are more successful [in building infrastructure] because in their country, only three people make the decision. In our country, 3,000 people do, 3 million," he said.

http://www.examiner.com/article/tra...authoritarian-chinese-rule-on-high-speed-rail

High-speed rail officials rebuffed proposal from French railway

By Dan Weikel and Ralph Vartabedian, Los Angeles Times

July 9, 2012

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-rail-advice-20120709,0,4539140.story

Eric Holder’s contempt of Congress (7/23/2012) (729)

"Operation Fast and Furious" was a senseless mission. There was no tracking device on weapons. Local agents were ordered not to tracking the gun purchasers. Mexico government was not notified the operation. None were arrested until the project ended. So what the purpose of the whole operation was? Nothing except the mass killing that caused two hundred deaths in Mexico and death of US agent.

It was an intentional weapon proliferation in Mexico. The purpose was to create a killing field to prevent Kat Sung to enter Mexico. Kat Sung had been denied to enter Canada in October 2009, (see detail at "611. Restricted in US (10/17/09)". "Fast and Furious" then initiated in November 2009. The two events were tightly connected.

Nobody was punished for that big scandal so far. The accountable BATF official was only moved his post to the head quarter because the real mastermind were high ranking D.O.J. from the FBI and DEA., I allege. That's why A.G. Eric Holder has been blocking congressional attempts to get to the bottom of Fast and Furious. Obama asserted executive privilege over the documents in question too. The House, has to hold A.G. Eric Holder in contempt of Congress.

Border Patrol group calls for Holder’s resignation

By Jerry Seper

The Washington Times Monday, June 18, 2012

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/18/border-patrol-group-calls-holders-resignation/

“Jun 2, 2012 – 129 House members now demanding Eric Holder's resignation

dailycaller.com “

A.G. Eric Holder leaves the Congress alone. He clings to his post and refuse to resign when it's a common practice in a big scandal.

He has another mission. His resignation will be used When the FBI, DEA in Department of Justice commit a crime – killing people in a framed case, then he’ll step down to take the responsibility. For the Feds, that framed drug case is more important than anything else. "Operation Fast and Furious" was also a sub project created to serve that main one.

Colorado massacre (8/1/2012) 730

One big question asked by people on theatre shooting is that if Holmes took that much effort to build 30 booby traps in his apartment, why did he so easily giving up his hard work and released his secret to the police right after his arrest? Many think government hides something.

Possible Second Shooter in tragic Batman Denver Shooting Eyewitness Account

A lot of people link mind control to it when they saw Holmes’ behave in the court. It looked like he had been drugged and was senseless to anything. James Holmes had taken part in Mind control programs. He might have been chosen as an experience subject involuntarily since then.

James Holmes Wrote And Made Mind Control Programs

James Holmes Wrote And Made Mind Control Programs. After graduating in 2006, Holmes worked as a student intern at the Salk Institute of Biological Studies and Miramar College’s biotechnology summer boot camp, where “cream of the crop” students were given rudimentary laboratory projects.

http://whyamericansaredumb.com/james-holmes-wrote-and-made-mind-control-programs/

MK-Ultra responsible for James Holmes and Aurora shootings Part-I

by Doc Vega | July 25, 2012

PSYOP the practice of modern psychological warfare, propaganda, Political Warfare, PSY OPS, Hearts and Minds, and PSYWAR, all names for a covert form of abhorrent conducted intelligence operations. These operations can be utilized under many forms from selective assassin training, false flag, or black operations. These highly specialized forms of covert and mind control operations, lavishly funded, carefully guarded, are manifestations of the New World Order. Carrying out a strategy of keeping nations at war, the public off balance, and the diplomatic relations between international countries manipulated

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/mk-u...mes-and-aurora-shootings-part-i#ixzz22KQqE1Ss

The media blew trumpet to broadcast Holmes’ court attending picture. The purpose was to show people his red dyed hair to ensure that he was the right suspect. Was Holmes stupid enough to fix an eye catching evidence on his head to run all around? Why not to wear a red dyed wig so he could throw it away in his escape?

731. Find a scapegoat (8/6/2012)

There was an anthrax attack in 911 case. The original purpose was to frame Iraq as the perpetrator so US could start war on it. The attempt failed when the scientists found the anthrax was from the US lab.

U.S. Inquiry Tried, but Failed, to Link Iraq to Anthrax Attack

New York Times, December 22, 2001. By WILLIAM J. BROAD with DAVID JOHNSTON

The failure created an unexpected problem for FBI. It had to find a scapegoat for the case. The FBI was under pressure to find a “perpetrator” for years. Finally they found a victim- Ivins. Ivins had to be a dead man because this was a framed case. A dead man could never defend for himself.

This obviously is a big lesson for the Feds. Since then they always had a prepared victim to take the responsibility of the new plot. In this Colorado massacre, not only they designed a red dyeing hair, but also had a written plan to prove the suspect.

Lost In The Mail – James Holmes Mailed His Murderous Musings To Professor

AURORA, Colo. – James Holmes, mailed a notebook “full of details about how he was going to kill people” to a University of Colorado psychiatrist before the attack, but the parcel sat unopened in a mailroom for as long as a week before its discovery Monday, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com.

http://wizbangblog.com/2012/07/25/l...es-mailed-his-murderous-musings-to-professor/

The same tactic had been used in Virginia Tech shooting massacre case.

Va. Tech gunman sent material to NBC

4/19/2007 By William M. Welch, USA TODAY

Minutes before Cho Seung Hui gunned down 30 people in a Virginia Tech building, he mailed a hate-filled package of video and photos to NBC, sending what amounted to a deranged final message aired after his death.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-04-18-virginia-tech_N.htm

The shooting case had been prepared first in May, then carried it out on July 20 as a prelude for the 7/27 plot. (see “728. The 7/27 plot and Olympic Game (7/18/2012)”)

FBI Warned of Theatre Shooting on their Website May 17
Watch this video to see the FBI warning that was taken down within minutes of posting it this past May.

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress....-of-theatre-shooting-on-their-website-may-17/

732. Another payment to China (8/15/2012)

The Feds planned a money laundry case on me in last July. The plot was collaborated with Chinese secret police. Of course, there was no free lunch. As a result, a most wanted fugitive of China – Lai Changxing, was escorted to China. See “676. Create money laundry case (7/24/2011)” and “677. Norway terror attack to distract July plot (7/30/2011)”.

At same time, a terrorist shooting case took place in Norway to distract the framed case. Norway massacre was only a prelude. If the framed drug case had gone through, a series of big events – nuke attack, Iran war, or natural disaster – would have happened to totally distract public attention.

Feds had similar tactic in this July. 7/27 was the Olympic opening ceremony. It was also the possible action date. Aurura theatre shooting was only a prelude. They almost would have shifted the day ahead of time on 7/9 when I said I’d reveal how the Feds would act on 7/4. See #726 and #727.

Yesterday there was a familiar case in news. Gao Shan, a China’s most wanted fugitive, is back to China after eight years. He is a legal (permanent) resident of Canada. It reminds media of Lai Changxing’s case. I, too, have the same feeling. Only the media doesn’t know this is another payment to China.

Chinese fugitive returns to China voluntarily to face bank fraud charges

By Jeremy Nuttall, The Canadian Press August 13, 2012

VANCOUVER - A Vancouver man accused by Chinese authorities of misappropriating more than $150 million while he was a bank manager in China has voluntarily returned to Beijing to face the charges.

Gao is only the most recent Chinese suspect to return to his homeland after years in Canada.

In May, Lai Changxing was sentenced to life in prison after losing an extradition battle to stay in Canada, where he had lived for 12 years.

Known as China's most wanted fugitive, Lai fled to Vancouver in 1999 and was sought by Chinese authorities for raking in millions of dollars illegally through fraud and smuggling.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ch...oluntarily+face+bank+fraud/7084980/story.html

733. Quiet swimming pool (8/20/2012)

I abandoned driving in 1990s. I used to walk to shopping in nearby stores. I was impressed by the large noise of cheering children in a swimming pool when I went through a condo community in Amberwood Ln. About in early 2000s, the children disappeared. I was then impressed by the dead silence when I passed that swimming pool. The Feds must have moved the most residents away. (at least the families with children) I realized the case that the Feds applied on me was really a large one.

I learned the skill to post the picture to the internet recently. On August 5, Sunday, between 4 pm to 5:30 pm, I took pictures of the two community swimming pools near my residence. It is mid-summer. New school year will soon start. The swimming pool is as dead as it was in recent years.

PICT0005%20%282%29.JPG

Sunday, 8/5/2012 4pm Amberwood Ln.

PICT0007.JPG

Sunday, 8/5/2012 5:30 pm Alves Circle, Croply Rd.

map%20of%20pool.png

location of pool

734. Mr. Wang and his family (8/29/2012)

One tactic the Feds using is they always having their agents or informants to befriend with the target as close as they can. My wife was introduced to a new company so she had new colleagues. (See "32. "Operation Fire Dragon"") The Feds changed all playmates of my daughter even she was still a child. A Wang family was assigned for me.

About in 1992 or earlier, the Flea Market had a re-arrangement of selling space. Mr. Wang was My new neighborhood. He spoke my native language - Shanghainese. Mr. Wang also ran a restaurant beside selling in Flea Market. (see "25. Neighbor seller and gun" and "181. Soup (11/21)") Wang had two sons whom ran a moving company. His youngest son (Wang Y. son) found Mao (importer) and start to sell same porcelain figuring as mine. His retail space was in front of mine, so he intercepted business from me. He also beat me with losing money price in whole sale market. I puzzled with the low price he could gave. How could he make living on that? Later I realized that his job was to push me out of business..

Sometimes Mr. Wang talked about the moving business his son ran. Once he said he had a long distance moving order - a Korean customer moved from California to East Coast because the company he worked for was re-located. When Wang detailed the furniture that customer had, I had a feeling there was no privacy for a moving company. I once wondered on a news why a big company would cost that much to move from San Jose to Austin. Now I know it was just a warrantless search by the Feds. They control the CEO of the company and the moving business so they could carry out such tactic when they think it's necessary.

I was alert on Wang family’s action since Wang Y. son gave me a hard time in business . One day in that year, I saw a carry on van of Wang's moving company parked at the end of the street. I went there to have a look. Mr. Wang was moving out furniture for a resident. I realized that the Feds were emptying my community.

Sometime later, when I stopped my car before a red light, I suddenly recalled that I had to tell the teacher of the pre-school that I would come to pick up my daughter later that day. I then drove my car towards the pre-school through Shadowvale Drive. Shadowvale Drive is a back street from my residence. I rarely use it. I was surprised to see Mrs. Wang walked out from a lane in Shadowvale Dr. It was seven something in the morning. Obviously she was going to work. Wang's residence was in Milpitas at that time. How could his wife live in my backstreet?

The two events broadened my eyes - the Feds like to empty target's neighborhoods and move their informants in.

735. The Small World Pre-school (9/3/2012)

Small World Pre-school was not far away from my residence. In early 1990s my daughter attended that school every day. The school was full of children when she was first there – probably about 20-30 something. Then the number suddenly dropped to about 10 or less.

I left for China In 1994 because the constant EM-wave radiation harassment from the Feds. My daughter went to a primary school. When I returned from China next year, the Small World Pre-school was shut down. The Feds had moved most ordinary residents away from my community.There was no demand for it.

Like the Small World pre-school, the public park next block to my residence was also deserted. Although it was well maintained but rare people were seen there. The playground was used to be full of kids – where my daughter knew her three play-mates. They disappeared after their families moved away. The Feds arranged three new play mates for her.

Here are photos I took on Sunday, Sept/2/2012 at 10 in the morning. For most of time the park remained like this.

Sunday%20Sept.%202%2C%2010%20am%2C%20%20park.JPG

park 9/2/2012 10:00 am Sunday

002.JPG

park 9/2/2012

Several times I talked about the deserted park after I started this thread. Then occasionally a kid or two played there. Sometimes even a barbecue gathering could be seen. These were cover up operation.

After I took pictures on swimming pool, I started to see a kid or two playing there. That was a cover up response. I used to go shopping in afternoon, I broke my habit to go in the noon. Saturday, Aug. 11 was a hot day. The high temperature was 92F degree. I passed the swimming pool at 11:40 am, No, nobody was there. They didn’t expect I would go there at that time.

736. 1-800-9**-FAST (9/12/2012)

A lot of unusual things took place in early 1990s. I saw Mr. Wang’s moving company moved my neighborhood out from my community, Wang’s wife was seen living in my back street, the Small World Pre-school closed because there was no more children, the desert of the public park…. All these symptoms meant that the Feds had moved the residents away from my area. It took a lot of money to do this.

At the same time I discovered the Feds were bandits. They murdered people and stole their wealth, especially when they have cash. My health had been hurt by the Isotope money. The radioactive money should be used to track drug money. I never touch drugs. Why did they use that money on me? They must have hoped to find a treasure of cash pile. Earnie might have died because he had too much cash stored at his home. See:”7. Alleged murder of Ernie”, “ 8. FBI's profit”.

They also stole money from victims was through the stealing of credit card. See: “34. The lost Credit Card “.

When such a criminal group bought a lot of real estate property, would they use it just for law enforcement? Of course they’d make money on that.

In later 1990s, I turned onto public transportation because the Feds had installed killing instrument in the car so I had to abandon driving.

One day I saw an advertising boardwhile I was waiting for the bus. It was a small size one like an election campaign board with politician’s name. It said,

“Cash For House

Call 1-800-9**-FAST”

Then I found this advertisement was everywhere. ** were numbers varied with different location. For instance, ** in Oakland was different from San Jose. 9** could be the number for California area. In New York it might be “1-800-***-FAST”. The organization behind this advertisement must be a big one. It started to buy property countrywide in later 1990s. It knew the booming real estate market was coming.

737. Assumable loan (9/17/2012)

When I found the Feds was buying the house countrywide, I knew they would push up the real estate price. I wouldn’t miss the chance to make some money. I started to read the housing advertisement to see if there was one I could afford to.

I found a four bed room town house at the price of 80,000 and called the real estate agent. I asked the agent if there was an assumable loan available. She told me the assumable loan had been abolished for a long time. There was no any more of this kind of loan in the That was the end of my attempt to buy a house in mid-1990s. The Feds control the bank and it was impossible for me to borrow any loan from it.

In 1985 when I was going to buy my house, I was pre-warned by the manager that the company would be shut down. It was really shut down and I was unemployed two months later when I moved into the newly bought house. I thought it was just a coincidence at that time.

Many years later, I began to realize the house I bought was the target of the Feds. They murdered the former landlord. When the widow tried to sell the house, the buyers failed to purchase it due to the loan problem -the bank was controlled by the Feds. The deal failed one after another which forced the landlady to lower the price of the house. I was in waiting list. When it was my turn, they shut down the company I worked. An unemployed was impossible to get any loan from the bank.

I was able to buy the house because the landlady had an assumable loan – a loan pre-owned by the seller which could be transferred to the buyer automatically in house trading, no bank approval needed. That was a very popular loan at that time. With the assumed loan and the money borrowed from my relatives, I bought the house.

Assumable loan made a deal easier and faster for seller and buyer. It benefited both sides of the trade so it was a nice tool for real estate business. But it went around the interference of the Feds. (They control the deal by “the bank approval”) I think it was my case that caused the abolishing of assumable loan. Housing industry since has lost a nice tool just because the Feds want to maintain their fascist control there.

738. Tax exemption in house trading (9/26/2012)

After I learned that the assumable loan had been abolished, I gave up the plan to buy a house. Still the Feds had a swift response to my housing inquiry. I found the housing price went up in following month. Low price house disappeared from the list. Moreover, soon there came a new law:

Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
In 1997 President Clinton signed into effect the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997, which included the largest capital gains tax cut in U.S. history. Under the act, the profits on the sale of a personal residence ($500,000 for married couples, $250,000 for singles) were exempted if lived in for at least 2 years over the last 5.t

I thought this was a measure to suppress other buyers to make money in a coming housing babble blown up by the Feds. Investors of real estate won’t buy in a downwards market. They emerge in an upwards market. This new law would block other people to compete with the Feds in real estate market once the Feds blowing up a babble. Other buyers have to wait for five years if they want to make good profit while the Feds had the houses in their hands for years already. The Feds started to empty my neighborhood and buy in the house in 1990 .

San Jose Real Estate Market: Trend, Analysis & Statistics
Annual Home Price Appreciation Rates

1989 25.87%

1990 -6.11% --(I knew Mrs. Chen in Galt Flea Market. Apparently she was the Feds’ target already. The Feds started to buy houses.)

1991 -0.99% -- (Mrs. Chen was arrested for drug smuggling.)

1992 -1.78%

1993 -2.78%

1994 -1.40% --

1995 2.43% --

1996 5.48% -- (Saw “Cash for house”, I attempted to buy a house)

1997 13.22% -- (Taxpayer Relief Act passed)

1998 13.08% -- (dot com babble)

1999 13.74%

2000 29.07% -- (dot com babble broke up)

2001 0.79%

http://www.forecast-chart.com/estate-real-san-jose.html

The Feds drove down the real estate value dramatically in 1990 when they started to buy in the houses. I recognized there would be a booming estate market and attempted to buy a house around 1996, the Feds checked the other buyers with that five years new rule - Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 and pushed up the housing market in following years. From the Chart, you can see how the real estate price appreciated with double digit speed in 97, 98,99,2000.

739. New effort to deliver the hot potato (10/1/2012)

The Feds started to buy in house from 1990 when they drove down the housing price. That year, the house price in Bay Area depreciated 6.7%. (see chart in #738) Around 1996 when they found I attempting to buy a house, the Feds pushed through the “Taxpayer Relief Act” to check other buyers from competition. Then they pushed up the real estate market with the “dot com” babble. Because I live in the Silicone Valley where the high tech. companies gather in and where the Feds hold a lot of property they bought in my case. The tactic of “dot com” babble was to encourage the establishment of new company. The house demand from high salary employee would boost the property price.

The “dot com” babble broke up in 2000. The Feds might have made good profit in housing market elsewhere but the San Francisco Bay Area where they invested heavily in my case. How to keep on their wealth? Right away it came with the second babble.

Pentagon created EP-3 spy plane collision incident in South China Seain April 2001. In a deal with Chinese secret police to release the spy plane crew, the Feds bribed China to frame a drug case in US. As a payback, the Feds helped Pentagon prepared 911 terror case. WTC was leased to Silverstein at that month. 911 also gave the Feds the Patriot Act they have longed for. (See: “695. The collusion of D.O.D. and D.O.J. (11/28/2011)”)

With a framed drug case in hand along with the Patriot Act, the Feds now was sure Kat Sung would be eliminated. Now what they needed was a booming housing market. Here is how to manipulate the Federal Reserve.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/12/16/business/17fed.graph.190.gif

The Federal interest rate dropped dramatically in 2001 which created a housing babble US ever had which finally caused financial collapsing in 2008.

However, the framed case failed under my constant revelation, the property the Feds hold in Kat Sung’s case is still there, how to deliver the hot potato into other people’s hands? It’s still the job of Federal Reserve.

Reuters – Wed, Sep 26, 2012.. .

(Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve launched a new round of monetary stimulus this month, saying it will buy $40 billion in housing-backed bonds each month until the labor market improves substantially.

The Fed has kept interest rates near zero since December 2008 and now says it expects weak economic conditions will warrant keeping them there through at least mid 2015, half a year longer than it had earlier expected.

http://news.yahoo.com/factbox-fed-officials-comments-economy-policy-200444357--business.html

When the interest rate tool was exhausted, to help the Feds to break away from their straits, Federal Reserve will turn papers into money by printing 40 billion dollars each month – all of them will poured into the real estate market in order to create a third housing babble. This third housing babble will come with severe inflation, I foresee.

740. How to loot a house (10/10/2012)

About twenty years ago, I was impressed by a news story. A black family had a dispute with the government on some fee then lost their house. The house was seized by the government and was auctioned in a very low price only about a fraction of the house value ( I forgot the detail. say, if the worth of the house was 150 K, the buyer got it for 15 k.) An attorney worked for the government bought the house.

The story was not for that black family but for that attorney who bought the house. It said how he was harassed by perpetration such like the windows was broken by stones from time to time which hinted that was a revenge from the black family who lost their house.

This was a typical story how the government squeezes people by their law system and the beneficiaries were government officials. I later found the Feds actively murder the people and loot their wealth. Several times the homeowner Association deliberately delayed to mail me the yearly service fee bill. One year I even didn’t receive the bill until it was overdue. I guess it was attempt to take over the house.

The property tax is due on November 1st each year. The bill usually will be delivered in September or earlier so landlord have a plenty of time to mail the check. This year, until October 4th I didn’t receive the property tax bill. I asked my wife if she had took the letter. The answer was “no”. Apparently the Feds have held the letter. They plan a framed case in this October and hope to seize the house if we miss the chance to pay the property tax.

On Sunday (10/7) the tax bill letter was found in the mail box. Someone put it there on Saturday night. Obviously it was my question to my wife rattled the Feds. The Feds released the letter on Saturday night. But the attempt to seize the house was very clear. They did have planned a framed case in this October.

It is not a coincidence that my mother, my sisters and brother and their families, are arranged for a trip to Hawaii in this month. October is not an appropriate time for a vacation in Hawaii, but it's the time just before November 1st- the due date of property tax. It fits their plot to seize the property in the name of owing a debt when the victims are under arrest in a framed case or being eliminated in a travel accident.

741. High gas price (10/15/2012)

In last article, I revealed that the Feds have arranged a Hawaii trip for my family members. It was a tactic they used to use when they planned a framed case. At night, my wife said she would take a tour to Thailand between Oct.19 to Oct. 25. That was a swift response to my revelation. The Feds are showing off their power that they can order a trip any time they want on anybody.

To coordinate this October framed case, people also saw an unusual sudden rising price of gasoline in California, especially in Bay Area. A gas station boss complained that the gas price going up $1.00 just in five days.

California Refiners Ration Gasoline as Prices Near Record
By Lynn Doan – Friday, Oct 5, 2012

“We’re really sort of shell-shocked,” said Tom Robinson, president of Santa Clara, California-based Robinson Oil Corp., which operates 34 Rotten Robbie convenience stores. “If you’ve been in California long enough, you know how volatile our market can be. But to see prices go up $1 a gallon since Monday -- I’ve never seen that before.”

http://www.firstenercastfinancial.c...a-refiners-ration-gasoline-prices-near-record

Calif. gas prices equal all-time high
By GILLIAN FLACCUS | Associated Press, 10/6/2012

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Saturday's price, the highest in the nation, equaled the record average high for California set in June 2008 of $4.61.

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-gas-prices-equal-time-high-102715507.html

You all have seen that the sudden rising gas price started in first days of October. The time matches well to the Feds October plot. Why? Because the Feds own so many real estate properties in my case in two decades. They want to keep the housing price high once they finish the case and pass these houses to the ordinary people. The property mainly are located in San Francisco and San Jose where my family members and I live. The Feds managed to keep the price high in this area.

However the economy is actually still weak despite the lavish praise of the media. The housing market in nearby area is still weak. The medium price of house in Sacramento and Stockton is about half to the Bay Area. These cities are about one to two hour drive to San Francisco. The Feds pushed up the gas price to prevent the potential buyer to buy house from there.

Werbung:
Regarding the missiles--

They were conducted off the CA coast by the USNavy to test sub-launched anti-ballistic missiles (SLABM's) , capable of standing off-coast of dangerous countries to destroy their possible ICBM launches in the boost phase. They tested the extreme boost and acceleration of SLABM's necessary for interception. An ICBM is incredibly venerable in the boost phase when the first stage is essentially a huge bomb dissipating quickly, and even a clumsy hit with an "iron" bomb will destroy it, or a shrapnel device of a similar nature--exploding nearby. The dynamic stresses on the vehicle at that point are enormous.

It was "tested" again--not long ago--when it downed the N. Korean launch in it's boost phase. This was a big success. It was as much a message to Iran as well as the North Korean Imp in office after Kim Imp II croaked. There is more to having ICBM's as a deterrent than the ignorant realize.

It sent a clear message to the North Koreans. It will never be widely known, as are most big political moves of this nature.

The Iranians are quite worried by this and the clear moves Israel is making in efforts to use radioactive waste (most likely plutonium--extremely ugly stuff--even in tiny amounts) at all the entrances of their underground nuclear enrichment sites, rendering them useless for quite some time. Without nuclear explosion. There is more than one way to "skin a cat".

They can place Chernobyl anywhere they wish inside Iran.
And the Iranians can "save face" and call it an accident. Important.

See--did I lie? ;)

Have not heard much from North Korea lately--now have we?

The U.S. military intercepted four out of five targets over the Pacific Ocean in the largest and most complex test of the nation's ballistic missile defense system, the Missile Defense Agency said.
The test at Kwajalein Atoll on Wednesday was designed to demonstrate the system's ability to defend against a raid of five nearly simultaneous threats, agency spokeswoman Pamela Rogers said.
The targets included one medium-range ballistic missile, two short-range ballistic missiles and two low-flying cruise missiles.
Soldiers in the 32nd Army Air and Missile Defense Command used the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system to shoot down the medium-range target, officials said.

See more--

Back