Missing Airline In Pakistan?

Cruella

This is from a television interview I watched tonight.

According to Ret. Gen. Thomas McInerney, the missing Malaysian Jet is in the Taliban controlled area of west Pakistan. He wouldn't elaborate on all his sources, but did say that some of them came from a lignet report from Boeing, and from Mercedes, the engine maker, and our government's vacuum cleaner sensor sources.

He said the pilots did not turn off their radios, and that they were probably transmitting to where they were going and that's where our sensors picked up their transmissions. He said that more leaks should come out in the next 24/48 hours.

Werbung:
Sorry -- it doesn't work that way.

1) The engines on the 777 are made by Rolls Royce.

2) Aircraft do not carry point-to-point radio systems, nor do they carry encryption devices. Anybody can listen in at any time.

Sorry -- it doesn't work that way.

1) The engines on the 777 are made by Rolls Royce.

2) Aircraft do not carry point-to-point radio systems, nor do they carry encryption devices. Anybody can listen in at any time.

Your right about what brand the engines are. I have no idea about radio frequencies, how they work and what "sensors" our government has in place.

My guess is black ops stuff and he didn't want to say where he got his information.

What McInerney said was; "there now appears to be evidence, that there is a direct course through India, in the shadow of a Singapore flt. 68, the only thing that I have seen is the lignet report from Boeing, saying that they believe the airplane is in Pakistan."

"what I do know, is the most sensors we have in the world are in that region, they're not in the south of the Indian ocean. We've got a lot of censors up there, we've got a lot of capabilities. I believe with Rolls Royce and with Boeing and with our government, we know a lot more than what is coming out.

When the U.S. Navy quits their ship search, they must know something, when the Israeli's increase their defense alert, they must know something.

They didn't turn off communications, they turned off navigation aids. They didn't turn off their HF radio, their VHF radio, their UHF radio, so they had the SATCOM and they were listening to communications going on and I think probably transmitting to the location they were going to. That's why I think the U.S. vacuum cleaners sensors picked up all this stuff, they were probably able to detect more than what we are getting (meaning public is getting through the news)."

Australian Searchers have found deris in the Southern Indian Ocean. They have not been identified as coming from the plane yet but if they do, they prove the plan flew to an area where there was less chance of detection.

Werbung:
If that's true China will deal with Pakistan. China borders with Pakistan.
map-of-india.gif

Hu Jintao should order the Chinese army right on Pakistan border. And Obama will do nothing. If Obama does anything ill Protest in front of White House
trayvon-martin-rally-white-house.jpg

HANDS OFF ON CHINA!

Back