Mitt Romney Was a Bully during High School years

steveox

Romney apologizes after bullying incidents in high school revealed

By Robin Abcarian
May 10, 2012, 9:07 a.m.
A Washington Post investigation into Mitt Romney’s years at the Cranbrook School in Michigan, which included a disturbing account of Romney bullying a student who later turned out to be gay, earned an unusual apology from the presumptive GOP presidential nominee Thursday morning.

The incident came to light one day after President Barack Obama said he supports same-sex marriage, and Romney reiterated his opposition.

“Back in high school, I did some dumb things,” Romney said during a radio interview Thursday morning. “And if anyone was hurt by that or offended, obviously I apologize for that." The Post said the call with Brian Kilmeade of Fox News Radio, was hastily arranged by the campaign to respond to the potentially damaging story.

The Washington Post story, by Jason Horowitz, detailed a 1965 incident, witnessed by at least five Cranbrook students, in which Romney, reportedly incensed by the dyed blond locks of a fellow student, led what the Post described as a “posse” of students in a charge against the boy, threw him to the ground and hacked off his hair. “He can’t look like that,” Romney told a close friend at the time. “That’s wrong. Just look at him!”

http://www.latimes.com/news/politic...high-school-revealed-20120510,0,5780513.story

This is good for a presidental candidate.It shows how tough you are. We need a man like this in the oval office. Look how Ronald Reagan used to be tough he bullied China and the Soviets. He was Tough on Terrorism. Reagan was like a John Wayne cowboy. You saw how the bad guys were scared of John Wayne.

Werbung:
Oh...you mean the media is going to vette Romney...really?

I wonder why they never vetted BO. Strange!o_O

This story is likely a lie anyway, which is so typical of the left media.

This will backfire. It's just going to draw attention to how the media "didn't" vet Obama.

it will backfire because its silly and even the parent of said victim say its factually wrong.
I do love how it makes WaPo look like idiots for reporting it.

Liberal reporters today don't let facts get in their way.

Oh...you mean the media is going to vette Romney...really?

I wonder why they never vetted BO. Strange!o_O

This story is likely a lie anyway, which is so typical of the left media.
Well the guy who the story claimed to have the issue when interviewed by another reporter said the other reporters telling of the story was the first her heard of it then the story was "sneak" edited. So it’s at least somewhat of a lie but that would be typical coming from the left.

On a side note.....One poll shows Romney 4 pts. below obama in communistic Oregon so there is hope :)

Well the guy who the story claimed to have the issue when interviewed by another reporter said the other reporters telling of the story was the first her heard of it then the story was "sneak" edited. So it’s at least somewhat of a lie but that would be typical coming from the left.

On a side note.....One poll shows Romney 4 pts. below obama in communistic Oregon so there is hope :)

geez... ONLY -4 in Organistan ? BO needs to quick do an EO to legalize pot to get that patted down.
up 7 nationwide and at 50% in another which absorbed the same sex gambit

Remember 4 years ago the Press lied about McCain sex scandal that didnt haoppen..McCain didnt become president did he? So how can this backfire?

Werbung:
Back