Mitt Romney's son buys voting machines for the 2012 election

Did you ever wonder how Iran captured an intact Stealth US Drone?

Downed US drone: How Iran caught the 'beast'

I am not suggesting some grand conspiracy theory here, but clearly this intel disaster happened on Obama's watch.
And, the implications of this "disaster" are horrendous!

Iran flexes military muscle with new drone

You make up your own mind about Obama, his muslin supporting policies, and whether he truly has the interest of the US in mind.
I think, giving all the "circumstantial evidence" there is something much more sinister going on!

Sorry, didn't mean to get so far off topic, but the conversation seemed relevant!

Werbung:
his choice of Rev Wright's church had everything to do with that fellow's stature in the community and nothing more
Ophra went to that church for a time. I do believe he (Obama) believes in the underlying theology of that church. It is based on Marxism, racism, anti-Semitism, anti-Colonialism with a revolutionary flavor. Oh and throw in the connections to the Chicago Mayor Daley machine with their mafia/union thuggery.

Did you ever wonder how Iran captured an intact Stealth US Drone?

Downed US drone: How Iran caught the 'beast'

I am not suggesting some grand conspiracy theory here, but clearly this intel disaster happened on Obama's watch.
And, the implications of this "disaster" are horrendous!

Iran flexes military muscle with new drone

You make up your own mind about Obama, his muslin supporting policies, and whether he truly has the interest of the US in mind.
I think, giving all the "evidence" there is something much more sinister going on!

Sorry, didn't mean to get so far off topic, but the conversation seemed relevant!

Oh yeah, I made that same connection. Let's face it. We don't know who Obama is or what his end game is either. But he is not who he pretends to be. That's all a game.

Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers; if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah, except by way of prevention that ye may guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you to remember Himself for the final goal is to Allah.
~Surah 3:28

Further, the concept of Al Takeyya permits behavior of a Muslim that is contrary to his faith if pretending to befriend infidels, and may:

Consume alcohol
Skip prayers
Skip fasting during the month of Ramadan
Renounce his belief in Allah
Pray to another diety in place of Allah
Lie under oath

The Hadith
One of Mohammed’s daughters (Umm Kalthoum) stated that she never heard him condone or promote lying except under three specific situations:

To reconcile the people of Islam;
In times of war against the infidels;
To a spouse to keep harmony within a family.

Good Sources:

http://islamcommentaries.com/index.htm

http://www.islamreview.com/articles/lying.shtml

Hat Tip to Doug Hagmann from The Northeast Intelligence Network for providing this info.

http://pc540.blogspot.com/2005/06/does-islam-teach-that-its-ok-to-lie-in.html

Ophra went to that church for a time. I do believe he (Obama) believes in the underlying theology of that church. It is based on Marxism, racism, anti-Semitism, anti-Colonialism with a revolutionary flavor. Oh and throw in the connections to the Chicago Mayor Daley machine with their mafia/union thuggery.
I do ....
Everything in Obama's past suggest this to be true!

Yep, I learned on Facebook that Stephanie Miller reported on her show that Tag Romney bought voting machines to use in Colorado, Ohio, Texas and Oklahoma. (Not sure why he needs them in either Texas or Oklahoma) but that rich bastard did it. At least Stephanie miller said so and now there are about 12 links on the net reporting it. None of those links are CNN ABC NBC CBS MNSBC or any other alphabet out there. We all know the evil FOX would not report it, true or not so no point in checking them.

This is about as desperate as I have ever seen democrats. and the sad thing is these morons swallowed it hook line and sinker without any proof or actual reporting.

Of course if it were true I would want Mitt's son and anyone involved to go to prison as I believe this would be a serious violation of the law.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2023783/pg1

I wonder how many people on the Left believe this. They tend to be a gullible bunch.

Werbung:
Back