More and more people laughing at the media

Little-Acorn

aria_c10457020121028120100.jpg

Werbung:
Last night, comedian Jay Leno came up with a suggestion for an inexpensive Halloween costume this year:

Put a "Re-elect Obama" button on your shirt, and go as a journalist.

If you see a kid with Obama mask in front of your door give him this
NCH00050.JPG

I can't quite read the candy. What does it say?

Though honestly, why would I treat a kid in one monster mask differently than a kid in any other monster mask?

P.s. in case you think I was being completly funny...what else would you call a person who favors leaving born living babies to die of thirst and exposure just because they happened to survive the abortion procedure that was intended to kill them moments before they "miraculously" became human.

I can't quite read the candy. What does it say?

Though honestly, why would I treat a kid in one monster mask differently than a kid in any other monster mask?

P.s. in case you think I was being completly funny...what else would you call a person who favors leaving born living babies to die of thirst and exposure just because they happened to survive the abortion procedure that was intended to kill them moments before they "miraculously" became human.

exlax.jpg

They gotta prove it who gave him ex lax. Like my lawyer told me what construction crew damaged your tire and ill go to court on your case. I wanted to sue the county because i had over 3 tires changed over 6 months because of construction road hazard, I paid my taxes to the county they are responsible for what desisions they make on road construction and my lawyer wont take the county to court.

They gotta prove it who gave him ex lax. Like my lawyer told me what construction crew damaged your tire and ill go to court on your case. I wanted to sue the county because i had over 3 tires changed over 6 months because of construction road hazard, I paid my taxes to the county they are responsible for what desisions they make on road construction and my lawyer wont take the county to court.
Dang and he won’t sue McDonalds for your type 2 diabetes either. Jeez Steve, you need a new attorney. Try getting a democrat attorney next time??

kids will remember who gave them unwrapped candy.

You wrap them in Tin foil. So kids will unwrap it and says its chololate eat it,,6 hours later they shhhhiiiittt. Rememder..Trick or Treat! Its a Trick and a treat ;)

You wrap them in Tin foil. So kids will unwrap it and says its chololate eat it,,6 hours later they shhhhiiiittt. Rememder..Trick or Treat! Its a Trick and a treat ;)

You can kill a kid with laxatives. Don't be stupid.

Werbung:
Back