More Anti-Abortion "Logic"

Mr. Shaman

"The girl was pregnant with twins after being raped, allegedly by her stepfather, police were quoted in media reports as saying. The abuse had gone on since the girl was 6, authorities said.

The abortion was performed March 4 during the fourth month of pregnancy, according to media reports

Archbishop Don Jose Cardoso Sobrinho of Recife excommunicated the doctor, the child's mother and the medical team involved in the procedure.

However, the stepfather was not excommunicated, with Sobrinho telling Globo TV that, "A graver act than rape is abortion, to eliminate an innocent life."

Everyone's got their priorities.....via The Good Book.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Kinda like Muslims stoning women for infidelity and letting the men go unscathed, eh?

Thats the republican playbook...use extreme cases of abortion, often times illegal ones, to say ban it 100%

The only time i will probably agree with you pocket.

Abortion should be legal only up to the 2nd trimester (( with an obvious grace period of a few weeks. ))

The current status quo of infantcide should be however made illegal. As a New father... it breaks my heart that there is even doctors out there capable of planting a knife in the back of a full term babies head during delivery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide#In_North_America

*cough* Obama supports Infanticide *cough*
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59702

Second Trimester picture below and website linked.

It looks like a baby human to me. Why would it be ok to kill this child at the second trimester and not 1 month later? Its either ok to kill these children or it is not ok to kill these children. I don’t see how it could ever be ok to purposefully kill these children except in a case where the mothers life is at risk of being lost.

When we decide the lives of these children are worth less than ours, we are no different than Adolph Hitler and the people who favored slavery.

Those who say its ok to abort these people because they are less of a person than the person making the "choice" really should look through history at others who felt they were more of a "person" than others and what happened in those cases. There were lots of people who agreed with Hitler, with slavery.....lots of validation but it was still wrong.

images

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=second trimester pregnancy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

It looks like a baby human to me. Why would it be ok to kill this child at the second trimester and not 1 month later? Its either ok to kill these children or it is not ok to kill these children. I don’t see how it could ever be ok to purposefully kill these children except in a case where the mothers life is at risk of being lost.

When we decide the lives of these children are worth less than ours, we are no different than Adolph Hitler and the people who favored slavery.

Those who say its ok to abort these people because they are less of a person than the person making the "choice" really should look through history at others who felt they were more of a "person" than others and what happened in those cases. There were lots of people who agreed with Hitler, with slavery.....lots of validation but it was still wrong.

images

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=second trimester pregnancy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

when do you draw the line? some say condoms and birth control are the same as abortion...what about the day after pill...first week? 2nd 1 st trimester...if you know some clear cut way that everyone agrees on...share, becuse until then its never going to be fully legal, or fully illegal...all it will do is shift one way or the other...and someone will always cry murder and someone will always cry choice....also looking human does not really = much of a legal argument.

when do you draw the line? some say condoms and birth control are the same as abortion...what about the day after pill...first week? 2nd 1 st trimester...if you know some clear cut way that everyone agrees on...share, becuse until then its never going to be fully legal, or fully illegal...all it will do is shift one way or the other...and someone will always cry murder and someone will always cry choice....also looking human does not really = much of a legal argument.

This subject will never be resolved. There will always be people who have no problem saying that guy is less of a person than me or this child is less of a person than me. We won’t change that. But we should speak up if we don’t agree. Both sides really should speak up.

I guess each person has to decide for themselves when they feel the person living inside them is person enough to live. I cant make anyone see it my way anymore than they can make me see it their way, but if they insist on killing their children they should at least admit they feel they are more of a person than the person they are deciding to kill. and they should at least be able to ask themselves why was this baby unworthy for life 2 weeks ago and fit to live 2 weeks from now, what has really changed in that period of time.

Thats the republican playbook...use extreme cases of abortion, often times illegal ones, to say ban it 100%

Uhm, it is not the republicans presenting examples of rape as an argument for legalizing abortion. That would be your side, which happens to be Shaman in this regard. So it appears your side is using extreme cases to try to allow it in most cases.

images

also thats not a picture, thats a drawing..could also make it have 3 eyes and a horn if you wanted to draw it that way.

Werbung:
Uhm, it is not the republicans presenting examples of rape as an argument for legalizing abortion. That would be your side, which happens to be Shaman in this regard. So it appears your side is using extreme cases to try to allow it in most cases.
I use those as examples of things I would for sure be pro choice on, but my views on standard abortions are open to lenght of time. I am against 3rd term unless life is at risk...I am 100% pro day after pill...anything in the middle I am open to debate.

Back