More Anti-Abortion "Logic"

Werbung:
You could say the same thing by saying those who opposed the war did not value the lives of the Iraqi's Saddam often killed.
Yeah....the Reagan/Bush Admin were great-fans o' valuing life!

:rolleyes:

"The Senate committee's reports on 'US Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq', undertaken in 1992 in the wake of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus anthracis -- the micro-organism that causes anthrax -- were shipped to the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning.

The shipments to Iraq went on even after Saddam Hussein ordered the gassing of the Kurdish town of Halabjahttp://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0908-08.htm, in which at least 5000 men, women and children died. The atrocity, which shocked the world, took place in March 1988, but a month later the components and materials of weapons of mass destruction were continuing to arrive in Baghdad from the US."

"The American intelligence officers never encouraged or condoned Iraq's use of chemical weapons, but neither did they oppose it because they considered Iraq to be struggling for its survival, people involved at the time said in interviews.

Another former senior D.I.A. official who was an expert on the Iraqi military said the Reagan administration's treatment of the issue -- publicly condemning Iraq's use of gas while privately acquiescing in its employment on the battlefieldhttp://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/history/2002/0818officers.htm -- was an example of the "Realpolitik" of American interests in the war."

Last time I checked it is impossible to get pregnant on your own. Why does the father have no say?

I always wondered about that.

The child is as much the fathers as they are the mothers but the father has zero say on if she kills the child

but the father will pay every month for the support of the child if the mother doesnt kill it.

either way they have no say, its strange that men would put up with that

I always wondered about that.

The child is as much the fathers as they are the mothers but the father has zero say on if she kills the child

but the father will pay every month for the support of the child if the mother doesnt kill it.

either way they have no say, its strange that men would put up with that

It's also strange they would take such risks with women they were not married too, except I have grown to understand that men in general are plain stupid.

I have very little sympathy for men that run around, and then complain they are broke because of multiple child support payments, and cry when they get tossed in jail as a deadbeat.

Of course I also have little sympathy for women that end up in un-ending depression, or cancer from having multiple abortions, and then wonder what their problem is. It's not a big secret that there is much research connecting abortion and cancer, and Post-Abortion Syndrome is not exactly new.

It's also strange they would take such risks with women they were not married too, except I have grown to understand that men in general are plain stupid.

I have very little sympathy for men that run around, and then complain they are broke because of multiple child support payments, and cry when they get tossed in jail as a deadbeat.

Of course I also have little sympathy for women that end up in un-ending depression, or cancer from having multiple abortions, and then wonder what their problem is. It's not a big secret that there is much research connecting abortion and cancer, and Post-Abortion Syndrome is not exactly new.

I am mixed on the child support. Of course I think men should support thier children but I know women who live off the support that is sent for thier kids but use the money for themselves instead of the kids. I know of men who are way over charged and the judges dont care.

But I agree with you that men are crazy to go around having sex with women they are not married to, knowing this woman can have him by the B@!!$ for 18 years.

I am mixed on the child support. Of course I think men should support thier children but I know women who live off the support that is sent for thier kids but use the money for themselves instead of the kids. I know of men who are way over charged and the judges dont care.

But I agree with you that men are crazy to go around having sex with women they are not married to, knowing this woman can have him by the B@!!$ for 18 years.

Then they try and get out of it. One tried to have a friend open a checking account, and give him access, so he could not pay, and tell the judge "see I'm broke!". Which made me just want to beat him senseless. Thankfully I talked the girl he tried to get to do that, and she refused.

Last time I checked it is impossible to get pregnant on your own. Why does the father have no say?
If the couple is married, that'd have to be a consideration.

If it's merely some desperate-joker, who thinks he's In Love.....'cause he finally got laid.....and, isn't about to give-up his good thing (even though it was a one-nighter).....procreation was hardly part of his agenda....unless he was THAT desperate (to get outta Mom's house)!

Yeah....that always happens....much like the guaranteed-support she can depend-upon, from all o' the pro-lifers who insisted she Choose Life.

Please, feel free to continue your abstinence.​

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

".....there is much research connecting abortion and cancer."

You & BigRob need to do a better job of posting proof o' your factoids.

:p

Please, feel free to continue your abstinence.​

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

".....there is much research connecting abortion and cancer."

You & BigRob need to do a better job of posting proof o' your factoids (....and, WorldNutzDaily doesn't count).

:p

Werbung:
Then they try and get out of it. One tried to have a friend open a checking account, and give him access, so he could not pay, and tell the judge "see I'm broke!". Which made me just want to beat him senseless. Thankfully I talked the girl he tried to get to do that, and she refused.
Whew.....you Jr. High kids do have wild fantasies!!!

Back