More Anti-Abortion "Logic"

Please, feel free to continue your abstinence.​

Funny you showing up when I mention I think most men are plain stupid...

Coincidence? Maybe not...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

".....there is much research connecting abortion and cancer."

You & BigRob need to do a better job of posting proof o' your factoids.

:p

BigRob tends to assume he isn't talking to a completely ignorant group. A position he might need to rethink. I conversely just love for people to question me on it, so I can then slam them upside the head with my sources.

Abortion, Miscarriage, and Breast Cancer Risk

There are dozens of other links, but this is enough to smack you around with.

Werbung:
Yeah....that always happens....much like the guaranteed-support she can depend-upon, from all o' the pro-lifers who insisted she Choose Life.

:rolleyes:

So you are saying many of these men will be deadbeats, so it doesn't matter?

What pro-life group guarantee support?

Does lack of support justify murder? Can I kill my kids if I don't get any support?

So......how serious are "conservatives", about minimizing the number of Abortions???

"In his ruling, Korman detailed repeated interference by "political actors" in the agency's handling of Plan B, including the long delay in approving the drug and the ultimate decision to act only after some senators tried to apply pressure by blocking confirmation of acting FDA commissioners. The agency's justification for its final decision "lacks all credibility," Korman said.

"The court has vindicated our claim that the Bush administration's FDA was playing political games with women's health," said Nancy Northup, president of the Center for Reproductive Rights. "The judge's opinion makes clear that the FDA should have put medical science first and left politics at the lab door."

"The girl was pregnant with twins after being raped, allegedly by her stepfather, police were quoted in media reports as saying. The abuse had gone on since the girl was 6, authorities said.

The abortion was performed March 4 during the fourth month of pregnancy, according to media reports

Archbishop Don Jose Cardoso Sobrinho of Recife excommunicated the doctor, the child's mother and the medical team involved in the procedure.

However, the stepfather was not excommunicated, with Sobrinho telling Globo TV that,
"A graver act than rape is abortion, to eliminate an innocent life."

Everyone's got their priorities.....via The Good Book.

:rolleyes:
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Of course I also have little sympathy for women that end up in un-ending depression, or cancer from having multiple abortions, and then wonder what their problem is. It's not a big secret that there is much research connecting abortion and cancer, and Post-Abortion Syndrome is not exactly new.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

".....there is much research connecting abortion and cancer."

You & BigRob need to do a better job of posting proof o' your factoids (....and, WorldNutzDaily doesn't count).

raspberry-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
roflmao[1].gif

Werbung:
"It certainly doesn’t help that in the year since Justice Samuel Alito’s Dobbs opinion was leaked, we’ve learned what a corrupt clown he really is. Since the decision, story after story has come out about Alito’s ties to big-money interests before the Court, as well as his connections to evangelical power players hoping to leverage the Supreme Court in their Christian nationalist crusade. The ethical breaches are so brazen. The corruption runs so deep."

Back