More bigotry from the RNC

Perhaps they dont want to be called "Uncle Tom's"

Early this year when this topic came up I named Condie Rice and C. Powell and C. Thomas as republicans who were black and the libs on this board called them dirty names, It seems you can only be a regular black person if you are a democrat, if you are a republican then you are something dirty.

I dont blame anyone black who happens to be conservative to not want to be called a republican just because of the nasty dirty way dems would treat them.

You're seriously telling me that the reason there are no black Republican members of Congress is because they won't come forward for fear of being called names? LOL!

C'mon NO, you can do better than that.

Werbung:
You're seriously telling me that the reason there are no black Republican members of Congress is because they won't come forward for fear of being called names? LOL!

C'mon NO, you can do better than that.

I think being treated like trash from white liberals and black democrat and liberals is a factor but no I don’t think it’s the only reason. I think they have been duped into thinking the democrat party actually gives a crap about anything more than power and control.

Back