More Evidence Contradicting the Climate Change

Have you ever heard of advances in technology, or research? I realize how low IQ people such as yourself, cannot understand that as more information is gathered the results change.

You think there have been advances in reading a thermometer? Describe a rational, scientifically valid reason to alter temperatures from 20, 30, 50, even 100 years ago...what sort of advances have been made that would allow one to retroactively take temperatures from 100 years ago... Only a low IQ type would accept that it is possible to make temperatures from decades ago more accurate by changing them.

Typical fools response. As the pollution flows to the oceans it causes the waters to heat up, and as the waters heat up, or the glaciers melt, there is more evaporation which increases the moisture in the atmosphere which then assists climate change. The same is true of CO2, and other pollutants, as well as the actions of man in cutting down the rain forests, etc. But you are correct in noting nothing will be dome primarily because people like you don't give a shit, and will always find an excuse not to do anything.

Guess you didn't get the memo...warmers don't talk about increasing humidity anymore since it has become clear that the water cycle is little more than a giant convecting/ condensing/ precipitating/ evaporating, negative feedback, heat engine that moves about 85% of the solar energy input budget away from Earth’s surface and to altitude where it is lost to space.

Chalk that up as one more failure of the climate models, and the AGW hypothesis in general...in real science, if a prediction based on a hypothesis fails to materialize, or is just wrong, the hypothesis is junked and a new hypothesis is worked on that actually has predictive capability...there is a string of failed predictions stretching back for decades associated with the AGW hypothesis....why has it not been shit canned and a more workable hypothesis presented?...answer...because it is politically motivated....it isn't about the climate at all...it is about capitalism and if you can demonize CO2 enough, and get enough people to believe the lie, then you can effectively cripple capitalism...

Tell you what hotshot...since you are clearly convinced...and "believe" that the science is settled, how about you produce some observed, measured, quantified evidence gathered from out in the observable, measurable, quantifiable world that supports the A in AGW...in case you didn't know the A stands for anthropogenic...that means man made... I have been asking you delivers and useful idiots for decades for some actual observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the claim that man is changing the climate and thus far, haven't seen the first shred...I don't expect you will be able to provide any either and yet you believe...based not on any actual evidence but because of your political leanings....how much more low IQ could one get?

Werbung:
I read it's been ten years since algores movie came out and is increasingly demonstrated as flawed or worse.

It's dangerous to freeze ones assertion in time where you can never adjust it. Warmers usually avoid doing so but al is just a guy trying to make a buck and did it while Michael Mann refuses to release his data knowing the risk. This allowed him to try and save face by walking it back as he did recently.

You think there have been advances in reading a thermometer? Describe a rational, scientifically valid reason to alter temperatures from 20, 30, 50, even 100 years ago...what sort of advances have been made that would allow one to retroactively take temperatures from 100 years ago... Only a low IQ type would accept that it is possible to make temperatures from decades ago more accurate by changing them.

I really don't know why one would respond to you considering the lack of understanding you have. Do you know what "core samples" are? Now, I have actually seen no evidence from you that temperature changes have been made. I have seen discussions where it has been problematical as to the locations of certain recorders in the current times.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-and-north-africa-uninhabitable-a7010811.html

Guess you didn't get the memo...warmers don't talk about increasing humidity anymore since it has become clear that the water cycle is little more than a giant convecting/ condensing/ precipitating/ evaporating, negative feedback, heat engine that moves about 85% of the solar energy input budget away from Earth’s surface and to altitude where it is lost to space.

Source?

http://www.skepticalscience.com/water-vapor-greenhouse-gas.htm

Chalk that up as one more failure of the climate models, and the AGW hypothesis in general...in real science, if a prediction based on a hypothesis fails to materialize, or is just wrong, the hypothesis is junked and a new hypothesis is worked on that actually has predictive capability...there is a string of failed predictions stretching back for decades associated with the AGW hypothesis....why has it not been shit canned and a more workable hypothesis presented?...answer...because it is politically motivated....it isn't about the climate at all...it is about capitalism and if you can demonize CO2 enough, and get enough people to believe the lie, then you can effectively cripple capitalism...

Yes, most modals are flawed, and that is e=why they are usually used only by meteorologists for predicting local weather.

Tell you what hotshot...since you are clearly convinced...and "believe" that the science is settled, how about you produce some observed, measured, quantified evidence gathered from out in the observable, measurable, quantifiable world that supports the A in AGW...in case you didn't know the A stands for anthropogenic...that means man made... I have been asking you delivers and useful idiots for decades for some actual observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the claim that man is changing the climate and thus far, haven't seen the first shred...I don't expect you will be able to provide any either and yet you believe...based not on any actual evidence but because of your political leanings....how much more low IQ could one get?

Never said the sole cause was human activity. That's just like a low IQ person such as yourself calling me a Marxist which you have never proven. Of course, to you only others have to prove what they believed. Like Galileo was persecuted for his beliefs, you would do the same to others for theirs:

http://www.nature.com/news/at-least-three-quarters-of-climate-change-is-man-made-1.9538

I read it's been ten years since algores movie came out and is increasingly demonstrated as flawed or worse.

It's dangerous to freeze ones assertion in time where you can never adjust it. Warmers usually avoid doing so but al is just a guy trying to make a buck and did it while Michael Mann refuses to release his data knowing the risk. This allowed him to try and save face by walking it back as he did recently.

Nobody has brought up Al Gore, only fools like you seem to think others rely on his opinion.

I really don't know why one would respond to you considering the lack of understanding you have. Do you know what "core samples" are? Now, I have actually seen no evidence from you that temperature changes have been made. I have seen discussions where it has been problematical as to the locations of certain recorders in the current times.

You know, or maybe you don't, that you aren't half as smart as you think you are...you apparently know the term core sample, but apparently have no clue as to what they have shown us...for instance, there have been multiple warm periods during the present interglacial in which temperatures were considerably warmer than the present and that CO2 follows warming making it a result of warming, not a cause...warm water can't hold as much dissolved gas as as cold water therefore as it warms, it ougasses CO2 and other dissolved gasses.

Try linking to your brain....look at two geographical locations at the same altitude and latitude....one near a large body of water, one in desert....the desert word should be a clue....pick a cloudless day and observe the temperature of the two...which do you think will be cooler?...might it be due to the greater humidity in the air causing a negative feedback? In addition, increased water vapor increases cloudiness which in turn increases the albedo of the earth by reflecting more incoming sunlight back into space...more water in the atmosphere results in cooling...this phenomenon has been observed over and over for hundreds of years.....yet another parameter within the climate models that induces spectacular failure..

Yes, most modals are flawed, and that is e=why they are usually used only by meteorologists for predicting local weather.[/quote]

You truly are clueless aren't you? Global climate models are used by climate science for long term prediction of the climate....as you say, they can't even predict accurately a few days out and yet, you believe doom and gloom predictions of 20, 50, 100 years and more based on models that are in fact, terribly flawed. Here are the predictions of the primary 90 global climate models presently in use today compared to actual observation...the blue and green squares represent radiosondes (balloons sent up into the atmosphere with instruments for measuring temperature among other factors) and satellite observations....note how closely satellite observations track with the actual measurements taken by radiosondes. The climate models consistently run hot because they are based on a flawed understanding of thermodynamics and atmosphere physics...if they were based on a correct understanding, they would not run consistently hot.

cmip5-90-models-global-tsfc-vs-obs1.jpg

As to evidence of data tampering with the temperatures...again, you must be kidding...do you live in a bubble?

Here is one example...by cooling the past, climate science is able to make what small amount of warming we have had in the past 100 years appear larger....you can only increase present temperatures so much without looking like complete frauds so cooling the past serves to make the warming look larger...can you give a rational scientifically valid reason for cooling temperatures 50 years ago and more?

6a010536b58035970c01a3fcbddc9a970b-pi

In order to make the global manipulation believable, it must be done at the local level...here are a few examples.

6a010536b58035970c01b7c785215a970b-pi
6a010536b58035970c01b8d1160c91970c-pi

And the data tampering isn't confined to the US

6a010536b58035970c01b7c74b47e9970b-400wi

6a010536b58035970c01b8d0810ac5970c-pi

6a010536b58035970c01a3fcc4f14b970b-pi

6a010536b58035970c01a3fcc4f31e970b-400wi

6a010536b58035970c0168e90260c5970c-pi

2016-01-12-06-41-10-2.png

And I could go on and on and on with the blatant evidence of data tampering...the news article from 1989 should be enough to make any thinking person wonder as the reported temperature increases from 1989 don't even come close to matching any modern temperature graph....why?...because that data has been manipulated heavily in an effort to support the AGW narrative.

Never said the sole cause was human activity. That's just like a low IQ person such as yourself calling me a Marxist which you have never proven. Of course, to you only others have to prove what they believed. Like Galileo was persecuted for his beliefs, you would do the same to others for theirs:

I never said that you did...I asked for some observed, measured, quantified evidence gathered out in the real observable, measurable, quantifiable world that supports, not proves, the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis....I have been asking for decades for such evidence and none has been forthcoming because it simply does not exist...you are operating from a position of faith...not evidence as none exists......anywhere.

And I don't have to prove anything...I am not the one making claims of impending doom and asking for trillions of dollars to avoid catastrophe...the burden of proof is on the one making the claims...I can certainly prove that data has been manipulated....I can prove that predictions based on the AGW hypothesis have been failing for decades...I can prove that in real science when a hypothesis fails in a single prediction that it is scrapped and a new hypothesis is developed that can account for the failings of the previous hypothesis...and when that one fails a prediction it is scrapped as well and a new one developed...I can prove that climate scientists have admitted among themselves to fabricating data....while neither you, nor anyone else on your side of the argument can produce a single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis.

And which part of that bit of drivel do you think represents anything like observed, measured, quantified evidence gathered from out here in the real observable, measurable, quantifiable world that supports the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis....those "scientists" simply ran one failing, flawed model against another failing, flawed model....what do you believe could possibly come out of such a run other than failing, flawed results?....do you think two wrongs can make a right?....and such is the state of climate pseudoscience today...all of the evidence and so called proof is nothing more than the output of models that you, yourself admit are flawed.

Climate pseudoscience is more akin to religion today than anything resembling actual science....it is all based on the belief in models that have proven themselves to be hopelessly flawed by their decades long string of failed predictions.

Nobody has brought up Al Gore, only fools like you seem to think others rely on his opinion.

Maybe you haven't noticed that he is still making millions on the climate scam....can you point to any of the "star" players in the climate scam who have publicly denounced algore as a charlatan and a fraud? I can't find any such proclamations from anyone other than skeptics.....so within climate science, he is still apparently respected as a major player...

Maybe you haven't noticed that he is still making millions on the climate scam....can you point to any of the "star" players in the climate scam who have publicly denounced algore as a charlatan and a fraud? I can't find any such proclamations from anyone other than skeptics.....so within climate science, he is still apparently respected as a major player...

Yes, he started a company that sells "carbon credits", and fools are stupid enough to buy them. However, and as usual, you obviousy did not look very hard for dissenters within the scientific community:

http://www.iloveco2.com/2009/01/hundreds-of-scientists-publicly.html

You know, or maybe you don't, that you aren't half as smart as you think you are...you apparently know the term core sample, but apparently have no clue as to what they have shown us...for instance, there have been multiple warm periods during the present interglacial in which temperatures were considerably warmer than the present and that CO2 follows warming making it a result of warming, not a cause...warm water can't hold as much dissolved gas as as cold water therefore as it warms, it ougasses CO2 and other dissolved gasses.

Again you make ASSumptions not in evidence. Where did I argue that CO2 caused global warming? So, once again you drag your own ignorance into view trying to make a conclusions about my argument that is not even present:

https://www.icr.org/article/4128/

Try linking to your brain....look at two geographical locations at the same altitude and latitude....one near a large body of water, one in desert....the desert word should be a clue....pick a cloudless day and observe the temperature of the two...which do you think will be cooler?...might it be due to the greater humidity in the air causing a negative feedback? In addition, increased water vapor increases cloudiness which in turn increases the albedo of the earth by reflecting more incoming sunlight back into space...more water in the atmosphere results in cooling...this phenomenon has been observed over and over for hundreds of years.....yet another parameter within the climate models that induces spectacular failure..

Strange how that works. Around here cloudy nights mean warmer temperatures since the cloud cover holds in heat. In fact, we have been having temperatures anywhere from 5 to 12 degrees above normal. Perhaps your head is stuck so far up your ass you can't see what is actually going on. And yes, deserts are warmer due to lack of precipitation, however, they are also cooler at night then the oceanside areas:

http://www.nhptv.org/wild/deserts.asp

You truly are clueless aren't you? Global climate models are used by climate science for long term prediction of the climate....as you say, they can't even predict accurately a few days out and yet, you believe doom and gloom predictions of 20, 50, 100 years and more based on models that are in fact, terribly flawed. Here are the predictions of the primary 90 global climate models presently in use today compared to actual observation...the blue and green squares represent radiosondes (balloons sent up into the atmosphere with instruments for measuring temperature among other factors) and satellite observations....note how closely satellite observations track with the actual measurements taken by radiosondes. The climate models consistently run hot because they are based on a flawed understanding of thermodynamics and atmosphere physics...if they were based on a correct understanding, they would not run consistently hot.

Again, you attempt to substitute your own religious faith in your own ignorance for some fantasy understanding of my argument. I couldn't care less about the "future predictions" made by scientists. I am speaking to the here, and now. The Arctic Ocean is thawing, glaciers are disappearing, ocean waters are warming, acidification is occurring, droughts are more disastrous (the Alberta fires occurring now should give you a clue), and people like yourself set around trying to find excuses why climatologists are wrong. Get a clue fool. If man does nothing to clean up his mess it will mean nothing since we will not be able to survive the crisis that is occurring at this time.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120919191216.htm

As to evidence of data tampering with the temperatures...again, you must be kidding...do you live in a bubble?

Here is one example...by cooling the past, climate science is able to make what small amount of warming we have had in the past 100 years appear larger....you can only increase present temperatures so much without looking like complete frauds so cooling the past serves to make the warming look larger...can you give a rational scientifically valid reason for cooling temperatures 50 years ago and more?

In order to make the global manipulation believable, it must be done at the local level...here are a few examples.

And the data tampering isn't confined to the US

And I could go on and on and on with the blatant evidence of data tampering...the news article from 1989 should be enough to make any thinking person wonder as the reported temperature increases from 1989 don't even come close to matching any modern temperature graph....why?...because that data has been manipulated heavily in an effort to support the AGW narrative.

It is funny how each, and everyone, of your examples still shows rising temperatures in spite of the "manipulation" you choose to believe occurred. And I don't believe that any of your examples claims that the warming is "man made".

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/nothing-false-about-temperature-data/

I never said that you did...I asked for some observed, measured, quantified evidence gathered out in the real observable, measurable, quantifiable world that supports, not proves, the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis....I have been asking for decades for such evidence and none has been forthcoming because it simply does not exist...you are operating from a position of faith...not evidence as none exists......anywhere.

And I don't have to prove anything...I am not the one making claims of impending doom and asking for trillions of dollars to avoid catastrophe...the burden of proof is on the one making the claims...I can certainly prove that data has been manipulated....I can prove that predictions based on the AGW hypothesis have been failing for decades...I can prove that in real science when a hypothesis fails in a single prediction that it is scrapped and a new hypothesis is developed that can account for the failings of the previous hypothesis...and when that one fails a prediction it is scrapped as well and a new one developed...I can prove that climate scientists have admitted among themselves to fabricating data....while neither you, nor anyone else on your side of the argument can produce a single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis.

Why would I want to prove something I never claimed? Lord, you are an ass of the worse kind.

http://ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/global-warming/human-caused

And which part of that bit of drivel do you think represents anything like observed, measured, quantified evidence gathered from out here in the real observable, measurable, quantifiable world that supports the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis....those "scientists" simply ran one failing, flawed model against another failing, flawed model....what do you believe could possibly come out of such a run other than failing, flawed results?....do you think two wrongs can make a right?....and such is the state of climate pseudoscience today...all of the evidence and so called proof is nothing more than the output of models that you, yourself admit are flawed.

Climate pseudoscience is more akin to religion today than anything resembling actual science....it is all based on the belief in models that have proven themselves to be hopelessly flawed by their decades long string of failed predictions.

Actually, it is based on observable events that you want to ignore. Islands are losing their land base, oceans temperatures are rising, coral reefs are being destroyed, "dead zones" are appearing in oceans due to mans trash, water is being contaminated in virtually every State in the union due to mans activities, entire species are going extinct, and the list goes on. Get you head out of your ass. Man is destroying the environment, not "Mother Nature".

Rather than reply to that steaming pile you posted explain how it is that you think man is responsible for global climate change if you don't believe the AGW hypothesis to be true...You clearly believe that something can be done about the changes you mistakenly believe to be true which indicates that you think man is responsible...unless you think we can also do something about earthquakes...hurricaines...volcanoes....tsunamis etc... Are you so embarrassed about what you believe that you can't even own up to it?

Actually, it is based on observable events that you want to ignore. Islands are losing their land base, oceans temperatures are rising, coral reefs are being destroyed, "dead zones" are appearing in oceans due to mans trash, water is being contaminated in virtually every State in the union due to mans activities, entire species are going extinct, and the list goes on. Get you head out of your ass. Man is destroying the environment, not "Mother Nature".

Got to respond to this one because it exhibits how thoroughly duped you are....which islands are losing their land bases..and why?....ocean heat content is dropping....explain how you think climate is killing coral....which species are going extinct due to climate?....you apparently don't differentiate between the real problem of pollution and climate change....one we can address and could if the other weren't sucking all of the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.

Got to respond to this one because it exhibits how thoroughly duped you are....which islands are losing their land bases..and why?....ocean heat content is dropping....explain how you think climate is killing coral....which species are going extinct due to climate?....you apparently don't differentiate between the real problem of pollution and climate change....one we can address and could if the other weren't sucking all of the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.

Again with the ignorance. The Marshall Islands, the Solomon Islands, Key West Florida, all are losing land to the ocean, and then there is this:

http://www.moyak.com/papers/tuvalu-climate-change.html

As to Coral Reefs, the Great Barrriar Reef of Australia is the worse, and there are hundreds of others:

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/oceans/corals/

However, again you demonstrate you lack of ability to comprehend the written word. I said that species were going extinct due to MANS ACTIVITIES not climate change:

http://news.discovery.com/animals/e...imal-extinctions-in-past-500-years-140724.htm

http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/programs/biodiversity/elements_of_biodiversity/extinction_crisis/

Unlike past mass extinctions, caused by events like asteroid strikes, volcanic eruptions, and natural climate shifts, the current crisis is almost entirely caused by us — humans. In fact, 99 percent of currently threatened species are at risk from human activities, primarily those driving habitat loss, introduction of exotic species, and global warming [3]. Because the rate of change in our biosphere is increasing, and because every species’ extinction potentially leads to the extinction of others bound to that species in a complex ecological web, numbers of extinctions are likely to snowball in the coming decades as ecosystems unravel.

Rather than reply to that steaming pile you posted explain how it is that you think man is responsible for global climate change if you don't believe the AGW hypothesis to be true...You clearly believe that something can be done about the changes you mistakenly believe to be true which indicates that you think man is responsible...unless you think we can also do something about earthquakes...hurricaines...volcanoes....tsunamis etc... Are you so embarrassed about what you believe that you can't even own up to it?

Again with the ignorance you most often demonstrate with your lack of intelligence, and lack of comprehension.

Post one statement of mine where I have made the claim that man has caused climate change. Not your asinine conclusions, my words please.

BTW, I do believe that man can change their habits which would give us a cleaner environment in which animals can live, water can by cleaned, air could be cleaned. However, if assholes like you continue to swallow the lies that "nature can cure itself" then live in it fool.

BTW, when speaking of duping fools:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...limate-change-debate-with-its-lies-2015-10-08

Again with the ignorance. The Marshall Islands, the Solomon Islands, Key West Florida, all are losing land to the ocean

You poor duped idiot...you just reinforce my opinion of liberals....do you just believe whatever the left tells you to believe with no thought whatsoever as to whether it is true or not? The NOAA tide gage in the Marshall Islands shows an increase of 1.43mm per year with a +- margin of error of 0.81mm...that works out to less than 15 cm per century....

marshall-islands-slr.png

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-06-03/pacific-islands-growing-not-sinking/851738

And Key West is sinking, not due to sea level rise, but due to the underlying geology....you people will believe anything so long as it goes along with your political leanings....

Unlike past mass extinctions, caused by events like asteroid strikes, volcanic eruptions, and natural climate shifts, the current crisis is almost entirely caused by us — humans. In fact, 99 percent of currently threatened species are at risk from human activities, primarily those driving habitat loss, introduction of exotic species, and global warming [3]. Because the rate of change in our biosphere is increasing, and because every species’ extinction potentially leads to the extinction of others bound to that species in a complex ecological web, numbers of extinctions are likely to snowball in the coming decades as ecosystems unravel.

Mass extinction....bullshit. Mass extinction, by definition is the extinction of a significant percentage of the species on the planet...estimates are that earth is home to more than 8 million species...but lets call it 8 million for convenience sake....

During the late Devonian extinction it is estimated that 75% of the species on earth went extinct...
During the Permian extinction it is estimated that more than 95% of the species on earth went extinct.
During the Triassic / Jurassic extinctions it is estimated that about 25% of all the species on earth went extinct.
During the Ordovician-Silurian extinction it is estimated that about 85% of all the species on earth went extinct.

So there are roughly 8 million species on earth today...lets say that this "mass" extinction that we are supposed to be in is on the small side and about 25% of the species on earth are going extinct....that would mean that roughly two millionspecies are going to go extinct....now it is a bit much to ask you to name two million species so how about you name 100 that are in real danger of going extinct...then try to think of naming one million, nine hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred more just to reach the level of a smallish mass extinction and see how stupid the idea of a present mass extinction actually is...what it is is just more alarmist claptrap....which you seem to be gobbling up as fast as your high priests can feed it to you.

Werbung:
Again with the ignorance you most often demonstrate with your lack of intelligence, and lack of comprehension.

Post one statement of mine where I have made the claim that man has caused climate change. Not your asinine conclusions, my words please.

BTW, I do believe that man can change their habits which would give us a cleaner environment in which animals can live, water can by cleaned, air could be cleaned. However, if assholes like you continue to swallow the lies that "nature can cure itself" then live in it fool.

BTW, when speaking of duping fools:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...limate-change-debate-with-its-lies-2015-10-08

Did you not blame man for causing the oceans to heat up?....Of course your claim that garbage is causing it is idiotic, but you have stated that some people, supposedly environmentalists want to do something about it....clearly you believe that man is altering the global climate but I can understand how you would want to distance yourself from your belief when you encounter someone who is asking for actual evidence instead of opinion pieces...

Back