More GOP family values...Bristol and Levi split up

Popeye

What's to say? Republican values....the moronic governor of Alaska not only has a teenage daughter with a baby born out of wedlock but now the kid has no real father....that abstinence education really works...doesn't it Sarah?

Anybody remember how Bristol and Levi attended the GOP convention and were even given a standing ovation?...My do those Republicans look foolish now...Remember how we were assured by McCain/Palin that these 2 losers were going to get married? Of course anyone with any common sense were skeptical of those claims, and have now been proven correct.

Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin, the teenage daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin, have broken off their engagement, he said Wednesday, about 2 1/2 months after the couple had a baby. Johnston, 19, told The Associated Press that he and 18-year-old Bristol Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to end their relationship. He declined to elaborate as he stood outside his family's home in Wasilla, about 40 miles north of Anchorage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20090311/bristol-palin/

Werbung:
What's to say? Republican values....the moronic governor of Alaska not only has a teenage daughter with a baby born out of wedlock but now the kid has no real father....that abstinence education really works...doesn't it Sarah?

Anybody remember how Bristol and Levi attended the GOP convention and were even given a standing ovation?...My do those Republicans look foolish now...Remember how we were assured by McCain/Palin that these 2 losers were going to get married? Of course anyone with any common sense were skeptical of those claims, and have now been proven correct.

I don't actually remember any of this, because I always thought it wasn't any of my business, nor yours for that matter.

That said, this is more of an example of why we need abstinence education. Bristol and Levi are exactly what happens when you don't follow abstinence.

I don't see people who remain pure till marriage, and don't have kids out of wed lock being slimed through the media, and mocked by idiots on political forums.

I don't actually remember any of this, because I always thought it wasn't any of my business, nor yours for that matter.

That said, this is more of an example of why we need abstinence education. Bristol and Levi are exactly what happens when you don't follow abstinence.

I don't see people who remain pure till marriage, and don't have kids out of wed lock being slimed through the media, and mocked by idiots on political forums.

The only reason you thought it wasn't any of your business was because the whole episode has made Palin look bad....this just tops it off.

Did you have tears in your eyes when these 2 losers were given a standing ovation at the GOP convention? I mean, what was that all about?..When the Republicans chose to use Bristol and Levi by putting them on the stage at the convention, they became fair game.

The real important point here, besides Palin's hypocrisy, is to demonstrate how futile abstinence education is...you can't alter the hormones of teenagers.

Who cares? I mean really... I didn't ever think Palin was a good choice and was part of the reason that McCain lost, among dozens of other reasons. Aside from the fact that he was set up to fall in the first place!

You can't judge parents too much by their kids' behaviors when they hit their teens. Teenagers are just plain nuts, and a bag of hormones on wheels.

BUT, I will point out that it takes a liberal slime ball to point out something that happened to a candidates daughter, that happens across America on a daily basis to many families, and use it to put pie in the face of Republicans.

Congratulations sir, you are now a true Demo-rat in the purest form.

what makes you think they where not told that 10000 times bye mom and dad....teach the kids...this is a condom, this is a birth control pill. if you are going to screw, use them.

regardless I could care less about her kids...so long as she does not get in office.

Who cares? I mean really... I didn't ever think Palin was a good choice and was part of the reason that McCain lost, among dozens of other reasons. Aside from the fact that he was set up to fall in the first place!

You can't judge parents too much by their kids' behaviors when they hit their teens. Teenagers are just plain nuts, and a bag of hormones on wheels.

BUT, I will point out that it takes a liberal slime ball to point out something that happened to a candidates daughter, that happens across America on a daily basis to many families, and use it to put pie in the face of Republicans.

Congratulations sir, you are now a true Demo-rat in the purest form.

dont bash palin, you will make noobama tear up, she loves her.

and as for the kid thing, BUll****** like Republicans have never said crap about a politician's kid...Also you make family values a key issue...then yes your family and its values becomes a issue.

what makes you think they where not told that 10000 times bye mom and dad....teach the kids...this is a condom, this is a birth control pill. if you are going to screw, use them.

regardless I could care less about her kids...so long as she does not get in office.

Wow p-of-sh... I actually agree with you on this.

Teens are gonna do what they do no matter how much you tell them not to. A lot of their actions boil down their peers influence and immediate desires.

And as for Palin, I don't want her in office in 2012, 2016, and on and on... She's not leader material, which is very evident. BUT, I feel the same way about the green professor that is in office now, running his college experiments on the United States.

Actually, they are the prime example of why Abstinence Only Education fails. And if this isn't any of your business, then do you feel that way about a woman's right to choose?

This has been an open secret in AK for some time now. Also, while people get all upset about the children of candidates, let me point some things out. Firstly, they are both legal adults 18 and 19 respectively. They have also made themselves public figures.

Palin brought them into the scene when she was nominated. Bristol brought herself back into public with her personal fundraisers through the media, and Levi has confirmed it by his latest interview.

The entire Palin circus, has become just that. It is lowering her performance as Governor. Miss Palin really ought to work on mending fences. Because right now, she would have a very difficult re-election bid in Alaska next year much less national office in 2012.

This has been an open secret in AK for some time now. Also, while people get all upset about the children of candidates, let me point some things out. Firstly, they are both legal adults 18 and 19 respectively. They have also made themselves public figures.

Palin brought them into the scene when she was nominated. Bristol brought herself back into public with her personal fundraisers through the media, and Levi has confirmed it by his latest interview.

The entire Palin circus, has become just that. It is lowering her performance as Governor. Miss Palin really ought to work on mending fences. Because right now, she would have a very difficult re-election bid in Alaska next year much less national office in 2012.

Totally agreed. Pride goeth before the fall...and all her almight talk of Christian values has done nothing to help the Christian faithful.

with the libs wasting money like there's no tomorrow and you worry about a teen age couple not marrying.... booo hoo...

The only reason you thought it wasn't any of your business was because the whole episode has made Palin look bad....this just tops it off.

Did you have tears in your eyes when these 2 losers were given a standing ovation at the GOP convention? I mean, what was that all about?..When the Republicans chose to use Bristol and Levi by putting them on the stage at the convention, they became fair game.

The real important point here, besides Palin's hypocrisy, is to demonstrate how futile abstinence education is...you can't alter the hormones of teenagers.

It doesn't make Palin look bad to me. And contrary to you pathetic claim, there is no hypocrisy on Palin's part. I wager you personally differ from your parents views on some issue somewhere. Does that mean your parents are both hypocrites? Of course not.

Palin supports waiting until your married. She likely does so because of the pain it brings to those who don't, and her daughter is learning that right now. In an age when anyone can do as they please, and go wild when ever they want, you can not expect to hold every parent accountable for what teaching their children choose to ignore.

In order for Palin to be a hypocrite, you'd have to show she had no problem sleeping around before marriage herself.

You on the other hand, already are a hypocrite. Coming from a party that supported a absolute felon while in office, and someone who slept with every women but his own wife, and sexually harassed the women under his authority...

You have no credibility when talking about hypocrites.

As for the futility of abstinence education, you obviously have done no research on this topic. As a percentage, those exposed to abstinence based education, had drops of promiscuous activities by 50 to 60%. Moreover, I know of dozens that waited for marriage, and are now happily married. And I know dozens more that didn't, and now wish they had.

So you are incorrect. Abstinence education does work, and should be taught.

Actually, they are the prime example of why Abstinence Only Education fails. And if this isn't any of your business, then do you feel that way about a woman's right to choose?

Is murder ever a valid choice? Does being a women make murder no longer wrong?

I also don't get why you think this is an example that Abstinence Only Education fails? How did the teaching fail?

It was the people that made the choice to not follow the teaching. If they had followed the teaching, this would never have happened, and Bristol wouldn't be dragged through the mud by partisans looking for an issue.

This is like saying, teaching people not to plug their fingers into power sockets fails, because some people still do it, and get electrocuted. So we shouldn't teach to not put your fingers in power plugs.

Or that, teaching people to drive correctly fails, because thousands die in reckless driving accidents. So we should give up teaching people to not drive recklessly.

So you see how this argument is clearly flawed?

The enduring and ongoing Palin circus reminds me of John Edwards and many other politician, of both parties, who have run aground on the sex issue - poliitics is a rough game, and few people live spotless lives. BTW, I'm not sure that people who live do spotless lives make the best and most representative people to govern us. Perhaps we should not let the media pressure us into accepting only those people who have spotless person lives as our leaders.

Werbung:
Is murder ever a valid choice? Does being a women make murder no longer wrong?

I also don't get why you think this is an example that Abstinence Only Education fails? How did the teaching fail?

It was the people that made the choice to not follow the teaching. If they had followed the teaching, this would never have happened, and Bristol wouldn't be dragged through the mud by partisans looking for an issue.

This is like saying, teaching people not to plug their fingers into power sockets fails, because some people still do it, and get electrocuted. So we shouldn't teach to not put your fingers in power plugs.

Or that, teaching people to drive correctly fails, because thousands die in reckless driving accidents. So we should give up teaching people to not drive recklessly.

So you see how this argument is clearly flawed?

It's not murder...it's choice. And it's legal. Have you EVER read Roe v. Wade?

Why are women second class citizens to you? I don't hear you screaming to put men in jail when they refuse to pay their child support...or sending them into the military if they don't have a job to support children..or getting castrated if they have more than one illegitimate child or child they can't care for.

I don't hear you screaming we need to do more for children in this nation making sure all have food, clothing,shelter, are NOT abused nor neglected and HAVE the best education ever.

No, I hear you ranting and raving over fetus which if, born, you'd turn your back on anyway because for the last 30 years of republicans being in office, and controlling congress since 1992, there has been NO pro-Ameican family NOR child laws and funding done.

So, let's not deflect what the REAL issue here..it's NOT life of children..we KNOW from history republicans don't care about that...rather its' RELIGIOUS control of women..and honey, that will NEVER work.

Back