More GOP family values...Bristol and Levi split up

Is murder ever a valid choice? Does being a women make murder no longer wrong?

I also don't get why you think this is an example that Abstinence Only Education fails? How did the teaching fail?

It was the people that made the choice to not follow the teaching. If they had followed the teaching, this would never have happened, and Bristol wouldn't be dragged through the mud by partisans looking for an issue.

This is like saying, teaching people not to plug their fingers into power sockets fails, because some people still do it, and get electrocuted. So we shouldn't teach to not put your fingers in power plugs.

Or that, teaching people to drive correctly fails, because thousands die in reckless driving accidents. So we should give up teaching people to not drive recklessly.

So you see how this argument is clearly flawed?

What is the saying? Continually doing something and expecting different results is the definition of insanity?

Teaching Abstinence does not work. If society won't stop sticking it's fingers in the socket, and the market develops products that reduce or eliminate the dangers of said finger sticking... why not start teaching about the products more? Or is this a case of Christian values preempting Capitalism?

You have to find other ways to teach, if clearly one way is not working (abstinence)....instead, you teach them to wear a seatbelt (condom).

Werbung:
I don't see people who remain pure till marriage, and don't have kids out of wed lock being slimed through the media, and mocked by idiots on political forums.
"...remain pure..."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know there were (still) people who actually used such archaic-terminology!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Werbung:
Back