More Govt jobs - Less taxes? It won't add up.

chestnut

Explain this.

If the trend keeps up, which has been for a few years now... that govt employees (local, state, federal) outnumber private sector employees -

Where the hell is the tax money going to come from to pay the govt workers?

I also never understood how we tax people who get paid with money that is collected from taxing people. Am I the only one?

Washington the new Financial Capital of U.S.

Werbung:
Explain this.

If the trend keeps up, which has been for a few years now... that govt employees (local, state, federal) outnumber private sector employees -

Where the hell is the tax money going to come from to pay the govt workers?

I also never understood how we tax people who get paid with money that is collected from taxing people. Am I the only one?

Washington the new Financial Capital of U.S.

raise taxes like they are "trying" to do in Oregon

got to pay those government workers... ugh!

Good lord...how and can anyone think more govt. workers than private sector workers is effective?

I bet there is someone here who can make the case.

It's impossible to sustain. There will be little tax revenue collected. This means to pay govt workers, Washington will have to continue to borrow.

It is unfortunate that those in favor of bigger and bigger govt and labor unions don't understand how the economy is supposed to function.

Werbung:
It's impossible to sustain. There will be little tax revenue collected. This means to pay govt workers, Washington will have to continue to borrow.

It is unfortunate that those in favor of bigger and bigger govt and labor unions don't understand how the economy is supposed to function.

they do.

they want those sales dollars in addition to the tax dollars.

they want all the dollars and to eradicate the evil rich so that tey can become the good rich. remember the pigs in Animal Farm ? Some people took that book as a plan...

Back