More Lies From The McCain Campaign

Werbung:
The police report that charges will be filed against her. Guess she'll be needing one of those absentee ballots.

By the way, did ya notice that she carved the "B" backwards on her face? That's what happens when you do it in front of a mirror. Guess you don't have to be too bright to be a McCain supporter, or is that a requirement?

One apparently psychologically screwed up girl lied, and you convert that to "the McCain campaign". In fact, YOU are a liar.

One apparently psychologically screwed up girl lied, and you convert that to "the McCain campaign". In fact, YOU are a liar.

The girl is not even part of his campaing. She was a volunteer at a call center. I think we've seen alot worst things from Obamabots....

Obama camp must be seriously desperate to try this lame of an attack.

Really! I never hear them whinning about Obamabots being rude at their rallies. Unlike Obama, who uses the race card just because 1 person yiels terrorist. Perhaps those are Obama's people going undercover just so there could be something negative about McCain and Palin that day

Really the Obama camp? where is the Obama camp attacking McCain for this? I hope that lady gets a nice jail time, her fake story
1. could end up with someone accused, or even jailed for something did not do
2. cast doubt on those who truly are victims of crimes like this, because its becoming so common to see woman accuse men of sex crimes, then admit it was all a lie.
3. It shows aspects of Racism, the steryotypical fake attacker , the black male. Why do you think she made up that he was black?

Really! I never hear them whinning about Obamabots being rude at their rallies. Unlike Obama, who uses the race card just because 1 person yiels terrorist. Perhaps those are Obama's people going undercover just so there could be something negative about McCain and Palin that day

If anyone would know about Republicans using the race card it should be McCain, after all they used it against him in 2000. With his black babies. Republicans like to cry they are not racist, yet when it comes to the base, they often seem very good at using it.

Really the Obama camp? where is the Obama camp attacking McCain for this? I hope that lady gets a nice jail time, her fake story

I admit, I was not clear enough. I didn't mean the actually campaign of Obama. I was referring to the obvious political hack jobs that roam around this forum that pretty much scream about anything they possibly can no matter how completely insignificant.

1. could end up with someone accused, or even jailed for something did not do

Lewis Libby, Clarence Thomas.

2. cast doubt on those who truly are victims of crimes

Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and so on.

3. It shows aspects of Racism, the steryotypical fake attacker , the black male. Why do you think she made up that he was black?

Racism... where do you get that? Would it have been better if she said he was white? This is completely irrelevant. Wrong action is not more or less wrong because of the color of skin. If she had said he was a 60 year old paraplegic jewish female, (ageism, sexism, anti-semitism) would this somehow have been worse? No. Wrong is wrong. Not more wrong or less wrong than other wrongs. Stop playing games.

Werbung:
If anyone would know about Republicans using the race card it should be McCain, after all they used it against him in 2000. With his black babies. Republicans like to cry they are not racist, yet when it comes to the base, they often seem very good at using it.

I think I've seen at most, 2 racists republicans. Most of the racists I meet are democrats. That's just my unscientific world experience.

It's the same as all the republicans I met when Palin came on the scene. Not one of them said she was a sexy attractive women. All said, what does she stand for, what's her policies, how has she voted and what does she believe?

I had liberals accuse me and other republicans I know of only thinking well of her because she's an attractive women. Which tells you how they view everything, not us.

Back