1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

More Palin Issues

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Bunz, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Bunz

Bunz New Member

There has been some news recently in Alaska about the goings on of the Palinistas that is raising issue within the State while at the same time we are celebrating our 50th anniversary. Despite parading out the family for her personal political agenda when it is convenient for her she simply says it is a private family matter when it comes back on her.

The first being that Levi Johnston is not a dropout....
    http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/639506.htm
    Where she defends Johnston as saying he is taking online courses to complete his HS education.
    There there is this, from Dan Fagan who is a widely known actually "conservative Alaskan".
    http://www.adn.com/opinion/story/641263.html

2. Bunz

Bunz New Member

Which leads into the accusation that the arrest and charge of Levi's mother was delayed for political purposes by the Alaska State Troopers.

3. Bunz

Bunz New Member

When she comes up for re-election in 2010, she will have some splainin to do!

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Perhaps she should learn to bow down and pray to the obamanistas :) only he can save her now

5. Bunz

Bunz New Member

Obamanation, thanks for adding little to the discussion other than to bring some offbased attacks.

When there are some serious unanswered questions involved here. Mainly that the search warrant issuance of Sherry Johnston's home and her subsequent arrest warrant were delayed until well after the national election for convenience purposes.

There is also questions about how Levi, a unqualified high school drop out was given a very coveted job working on the north slope oil fields as an electrician apprentice, considering there is a fairly long waiting list for any job on the slope.

6. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I totally understand.

I remember having (and still have) so many unanswered questions. I see how they matter so much more for a would be VP rather than an actual president, gosh where is my head!

7. Dawkinsrocks

Dawkinsrocks Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin wants creationism taught in science classes alongside evolution.

That fact alone should render her delusional and in need of help.

Or a post as VP of the USA if you are a republican

8. Bunz

Bunz New Member

While she is your failed VP candidate, she is still my Governor.

9. Bunz

Bunz New Member

Dawkins,
    This isnt about creationsim, this is about her actions directly, if you want to attack her, please deal with the subject at hand, or start another thread with evidence.
    Otherwise go sit in the corner.

10. Dawkinsrocks

Dawkinsrocks Well-Known Member

Isn't one of her actions to propose teaching creationism in science classes?

11. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Nahhhhhhhhhhh......kissin' our rings (and, backsides) will be enough a show of servitude....after which she'll be expected to GIT IN THE KITCHEN AND START RATTLIN' THOSE POTS & PANS!!! (...like any, other good "conservative" wifey).

12. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

I'm just curious tho. What does Levi Johnson and his crack head mother have to do with the way she runs the state?
    This is just political mud swinging...
    This is similar to the same crap about the clothes she wore during campaining. Obama was wearing $3,000 suits and nobody said shiit about it...

Do the issues about her future son in law and his family affect in any way, shape, or form the way that she governs the state? Have these issues in any way have jeopardize the security of the state or perhaps the economy of the state?

If so please explain?

13. Bunz

Bunz New Member

It might be, I honestly dont know, because she hasnt made a big push to do so as Governor. So I give a pass on this issue. Thankfully, her notion that Earth is only a few thousands years old hasnt made it to public schools.....yet

14. Bunz

Bunz New Member

When a candidate brings out thier family on the campaign trail, as evidence of thier values etc, it opens them up for criticism. Especially when illegal activities such as drug dealing is involved. It is a matter of judgement. If Bill Ayers becomes as issue for stuff he did 40 years ago, doesnt it seem fair to ask why her future and basically current in-law is out peddling a very addictive drug?
    Who paid for Obama's suits? Obama or the DNC? To me, the clothes mean jack because they can/were returned, it is more about the scores of thousands of dollars paid for a hair and makeup artist.
    Of course it does, it is a matter of judgement and association with criminals. What goes around comes around.:rolleyes:
    The economy of the state? Absolutely! We are talking about probably a career drug dealer here. I highly doubt she paid taxes on the capital gains from her pharaceutical heroin, or her prescriptions which were fraudulent.

15. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member