More racism displayed at a Palin rally

Popeye

They're all coming out now, not even bothering to hide it....threatening Obama, overt racism on ready display. This is today's GOP folks, take a good close look....it's what happens when you use hate as a campaign strategy.

PHILADELPHIA) As the crowd cheered at a Sarah Palin rally this morning in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, a man in the audience grinned as he held up a stuffed monkey doll with a Barack Obama bumper sticker wrapped across its forehead.

The incident came at a time when McCain and Palin’s events have increasingly been fueled by angry crowds, since Palin began drawing a connection between Barack Obama and 1960s radical William Ayers, claiming that the Democratic nominee has a history of “palling around” with a terrorist.

At a rally in Lakeville, Minnesota, on Friday, McCain was booed after he called on his audience to be respectful of Obama. The Republican nominee took the microphone away from one woman who said she couldn’t trust Obama because “he’s an Arab.”

After Palin finished her remarks this morning, the man holding the stuffed monkey seemed to notice that a video camera was pointed at him, at which point he removed the Obama sticker from the doll’s head and crumpling it up in his hand. He then handed the doll to a young boy who was watching the rally from his father’s shoulders. The boy’s parents later told CBS News that they weren’t acquainted with the man who gave their son the stuffed monkey.

Video at link: http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/10/11/politics/fromtheroad/entry4515246.shtml

Werbung:
First
Do you have to have a new thread for everything?

Second
Do you blame Palin for the guy bringing the monkey?

third
how on earth do you connect the FACT that him knowing a domestic terrorist has anything to do with the man bringing a monkey to the rally?

fourth

If it is racist to make a person into a monkey then liberal scum has been racist against bush for 8 years. Here is a link of more bush=monkey pictures than I can post

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=george+bush+monkey&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

Hey, I heard Sarah set him up to do it. Didn't you know? It was all part of the master plan.

Hey, I heard Sarah set him up to do it. Didn't you know? It was all part of the master plan.

Ah but like Bush, was she bright enough to do that? Who is her brain?

picture.php

they need to stop all the racism thats below childish thinking i thin that obama will get the job done,and put america back on the right tract

they need to stop all the racism thats below childish thinking i thin that obama will get the job done,and put america back on the right tract

Out of curiosity, would you mind telling me why you think this?

palin needs to understand if she's a christian she shouldnt do things undercover that not christ like i know because i am a preacher/minsiter of the gospel

Out of curiosity, would you mind telling me why you think this?

well obama is focus on more of the people and helping the middle class he isn't about favortism unlike mccain he has better plan and how to help the american middle class,and not giving more to the rich

well obama is focus on more of the people and helping the middle class he isn't about favortism unlike mccain he has better plan and how to help the american middle class,and not giving more to the rich

What is his plan?

what is his plan?

his plan is to even out and not be favortism with the tax rat mccain plan is very stupid,he want to cut taxes on the wealthy and forget about the middle class.we the middle class is the who keeps business going mccain doesnt want to acknowlege that,obama has all the great plan it is fact that democrat always perform better then republican the republican is all for themselve,democrats is about helping the lower class working people man,so yes obama is better for the job thats why he is our president 2009 thru 2016. Remeber that ok

his plan is to even out and not be favortism with the tax rat mccain plan is very stupid,he want to cut taxes on the wealthy and forget about the middle class.we the middle class is the who keeps business going mccain doesnt want to acknowlege that,obama has all the great plan it is fact that democrat always perform better then republican the republican is all for themselve,democrats is about helping the lower class working people man,so yes obama is better for the job thats why he is our president 2009 thru 2016. Remeber that ok

Where are you from?

Werbung:

Are you bothered that Obama has proposed over a trillion dollars in new spending over a five year period. In addition he has a bill in the Senate to send 800 billion to Africa to fight poverty.

Now, Obama wants to basically restore Clinton tax levels, which generated 270 billion over a 5 years period.

So, Obama is already 700 billion dollars short on his budget. If his senate bill passed he is 1.5 trillion dollars short on his budget. Where will the money come from to be fiscally responsible as Obama puts it?

And it will not come from Iraq. Obama is not going to end Iraq anytime soon. We will be there spending money for years. The same with Afghanistan.

He will either deficit spend, which is what everyone is railing at Bush for, or he will just print more money. This just leads to inflation, which certainly does not help anyone, let alone the "middle class."

Under the Bush tax cuts, almost everyone got a piece. Rich people got more in dollar terms because the top 1% of people pay almost 40% of all income tax. Obviously they will get a bigger cut in terms of actual dollars.

So, please account for Obama's already massive budget shortfall. (Note: this is all before we factor in healthcare for everyone, which will cost another fortune)

Back