1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

More racism from the Right

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Check it out..

[​IMG]

Dr McKalip, who has now apologized, is closely affiliated with the teabagging movement and of course is opposed to Obama's healthcare reform plans.

Now we know most teabaggers are racist, but Mckalip is a neurosurgeon, you would think he'd be able to get whatever point he wanted to get across another way. Certainly crap like this doesn't help his cause with the non- wingnuts...

Sometimes I wonder....is everyone on the right a racist? I mean, just what is wrong with them?

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...tive_activist_forwards_racist_pic_showing.php

2. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

Mention any black conservative and watch how many racist comments spew forth from the mouth of Popeye.

3. top gun

top gun New Member

You know what's amazing?

It's amazing that things like this and the absolutely incendiary crazy things that the Lunatic Right and the Druggie Limbaugh crowd say every single day (remember Rush playing Obama the magic Negro on his show and laughing about it) that ANYONE can't understand the reason why Black people are apprehensive about White's in authority.

I've been very lucky through coaching to have made so many Black friends and friends of all colors & creeds that are like family to me. It makes me feel so good that in my own way I've bridged a gap... that others are still fighting not wanting to cross.

4. asur

asur New Member

Not cool, but Obama's Racism isn't cool either.

Me thinks they both should go out and have a beer together.

Then everything is OK.

5. GenSeneca

Is "Negro" a racial slur? I only ask because you and Popeye use that term all the time to describe black conservatives... You guys use racist terms, you support discrimination based on race, but noooo, you guys aren't racists. :rolleyes:

From Rush Limbaugh.com:

Rush Limbaugh: Barack the Magic Negro - History and the Media Part 1

Rush Limbaugh: Barack the Magic Negro - History and the Media Part 2

Rush Limbaugh: Explaining Barack the Magic Negro

He plays the song in that last one, starts and stops the tape and explains line by line, how every reference has come from leftist media outlets and leftist personalities.

Song Lyrics:

SHARPTON IMPRESSIONIST PAUL SHANKLIN:

Barack the Magic Negro lives in D.C.
    The L.A. Times, they called him that
    ‘Cause he’s not authentic like me.

Yeah, the guy from the L.A. paper
    Said he makes guilty whites feel good

They’ll vote for him, and not for me
    ‘Cause he’s not from the hood.

See, real black men, like Snoop Dog,
    Or me, or Farrakhan
    Have talked the talk, and walked the walk.
    Not come in late and won!

Refrain:
    Oh, Barack the Magic Negro, lives in D.C.
    The L.A. Times, they called him that
    ‘Cause he’s black, but not authentically.

(repeat Refrain)

Some say Barack’s "articulate"
    And bright and new and "clean"
    The media sure loves this guy,
    A white interloper’s dream!

But, when you vote for president,
    Watch out, and don’t be fooled!
    Don’t vote the Magic Negro in
    ‘Cause... (music stops, Sharpton rants, music returns)

(background vocalists repeat refrain & finish song)

Anyone who follows politics knows the song references are from statements made by the LA times, Time Magazine, Al Sharpton, Snoop Dogg, "Calypso" Louis Farrakhan and even Joe Biden, who all contributed with their comments about Obama. They made the "racist" statements, Rush and Shanklin just rubbed the racism from the Left back in their faces:

Left Obsessed with Obama's Blackness…
    (Los Angeles Times: Obama the 'Magic Negro' - David Ehrenstein)
    (Chicago Tribune: Report: Obama's kin owned slaves)
    (UKDM: A drunk and a bigot - what the US Presidental
    hopeful HASN'T said about his father...
    )
    (LA Times: Redefining 'black' - Louis Chude-Sokei)
    (LA Times: Occidental recalls 'Barry' Obama)
    (LA Times: Is Obama the new 'black'?)
    (NewsBusters: LATimes: Obama Not 'Black Enough'?)
    (GMA Speculates on Obama & Race)
    (TIME: Is Obama Black Enough?)
    (NYDN: Obama: Growing up black, but African, too. He does not share our heritage)
    (LA Times: Some wonder: Is Obama black enough?)
    (KNS: Is Obama 'black enough' if his roots don't include slavery?)
    (Salon: Colorblind. Barack Obama would be the great black hope in the next presidential race -- if he were actually black - Debra J. Dickerson)

It's the left that's the racists. It's the left that looks at people's skin color and doesn't see it for what it should be or what it is. They notice it. They're the ones that are racists out there. -- El Rushbo

6. top gun

top gun New Member

See now it's just that type of out and out lying that gets you jacked up every time.

Post were I've EVER even said the word Negro except just now in pointing out the name of the song Druggie Limbaugh played. Just one time...

crickets... crickets... because you just got caught in yet another direct & intentional lie attacking my character.

And Popeye is not a racist either and you know it. You guys get so warped that to you anybody that sticks up for a minority is a reverse racist.

And we're not saying there aren't Black racists. Hell probably every Black Crip or Blood is a Racist. But I and Popeye (if I may speak for him) are simply stating the reality that minorities do many times face an somewhat extra amount of racism in general overall society than your typical White guy or gal faces.

As far as Druggie Limbaugh spare us any attempt at trying to make him look better or even remotely fair on anything he says. He's a fearmonger Shock Jock... that's how he earns his living.

We all know the game by now it's pretty old & tired. He brings stuff up and puts it on in a wink wink I just want my listeners to hear this and we'll discuss it sort of cartoon way... as a way to get the smear out there more in the first place and also to give his brain dead listeners something to laugh about.

So take that Rush is just a public service messenger BS somewhere else.

7. GenSeneca

That about describes every post you make in regards to me...

No, I don't know it. He uses terms like "House Negro" and "Uncle Tom" to describe black conservatives and he is "HYPOCRITICAL!" enough to call Teabaggers Racists.

There is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism and those who discriminate based on race are RACISTS!

What's old and tired are your constant attempts at painting Conservatives as being racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, fascist, hate filled, war mongers... But that's you're only game, drum up hatred against Conservatives, engage in the politics of personal destruction Rove style.. then high five each other while you pull Obama's ears.

8. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    As I have previously pointed out; there seems a very defined undercurrent mentality of posts that just flow out of a couple 'lessor thinking adults' around here that are extremely 'RACIST' and when they get SLAMMED for the words/wording/statement they come back with..."but, but I didn't say that I was 'JUST' repeating/posting what someone else said"; and then and only then do they supply the place/point in time/author and a quotation to go along with their {our members} post.

And then when they are caught red handed saying those heinous things...my, my, my the screaming/whining/back peddling/ but - but - but that's not at all what I meant you are just being soooo mean to me...explanations come flooding to the forum board.

Yep, voting in our historically, monumental making first black president has allowed many a 'closet racist' a platform for their spewing ugly deep-seated sentiments about the color seperation in the USA ;)

9. top gun

top gun New Member

Just once why not just try being a man and say... Sorry topgun you never did say this I was wrong to be purposely untruthful. I mean that is what happened.

Well now that we've established once again beyond any doubt that you do sometimes intentionally present lies against individuals in here let's look seriously at your accusal against Popeye.

It appears that you have confused a person that points out a particular type of behavior (the way someone acts) with racism. When you know that someone highly supports and spoke out early & often for a certain group (in this case a Black President and his 95% out of 100% of the Black vote) calling him a racist falls short of honesty once again because he was describing a behavior and not speaking against Black people as Black people.

In general terms that is correct. The term reverse racism is simply a term used to describe that it's a minority or somebody that's speaking for a minority that is being racist. Although not to be mistaken with several legal paths set up to foster balance lost for established prior racism. That is not discrimination but legal atonement.

Unfortunately for you... and the world Karl Rove was the brain trust of our past Republicant President. So as much as you'd now love to wipe that slim off of yourself and onto anyone else... Karl Rove 100% is your boy.

As far as what Conservatives are that's a case by case judgment just like with all people. As a "Party" yes the Republicants of which the Conservatives are a part are often highly hypocritical. That warrants being pointed out.

I guess what I'm saying is this... don't start a food fight if you're gonna cry when you get egg on your face. It's really as simple as that... take care.;)

10. GenSeneca

You just said it was OK to make racist comments about individual blacks as long as you don't make racist comments about blacks as a race... LOL, what a mental gymnast you are!

You agree that racism is discrimination based on race but claim you are not a racist for your support of race based discrimination. Serious backflips on that one... Will you hit the trapeze next?

The only thing on my face is a smile :D, watching you explain away all the racist actions, comments and discriminatory policies you support as being something other than racist.

1 person likes this.
  11. top gun

top gun New Member

Just once why not just try being a man and say... Sorry topgun you never did say this I was wrong to be purposely untruthful. I mean that is what happened.

If you are not a liar and I'm misrepresenting that you are please simply post "not all the time" but simply "one single time" when I said what you declared I said posted clearly below.

Asked and answered. I'm simply on the side of the law.

You have a right to look foolish if you so choose.;)